[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tourists ask me for directions in english >I spout in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 45
File: 50a.jpg (201 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
50a.jpg
201 KB, 470x595
>Tourists ask me for directions in english
>I spout in a mexican accent "no,no english no"
>They look frustrated and go away

Post all the /mischief/ you did.
>>
Porque tu no hablas ingles? Es la idioma suprema.
>>
>>29828495
Ooh, but the thing is that I can speak and write english.

Can't you see the /mischief/?
>>
File: devilish.jpg (45 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
devilish.jpg
45 KB, 499x499
>>29828474

>Go into a store
>Take non-free range eggs out of a carton
>Swap them with free range eggs in another carton
>>
File: 1461272287215.jpg (68 KB, 526x400) Image search: [Google]
1461272287215.jpg
68 KB, 526x400
I'll post some other /mischief/ while I wait for others contributions.

>Another tourist asks me for the time
>I answer "It's four 'o clock"
>It was six 'o clock
>>
>be me around age 11
>be runescape fanatic
>observe how girl characters get free stuffs
> go to south-west of falador
>get a sex change
>get a bf
>get 3 more bfs
>all of them ask why my character name contains 'man'
>I say it's because this used to be my little brothers account
>'ah ok'
>tfw one of them gave me full rune
>tfw im runescape transgender
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>friends ask me to go the beach with them
>I say that I can't because I have to study
>I spend the day not studying
>>
I know those things are pretty mild, but still

> Some guys ask me for directions
> Autism, so I can't just say "no", but I don't know where they want to go
> Just point to the direction they came from and give random directions

> Sit in cramped bus
> Old woman comes in and stands in front of me
> Watch out the window

I also harass a qt tomboy on Twitter on a regular basis.
>>
>>29828474
I actually did this in China. I couldn't stand Shanghai girls coming up to speak English to me because they wanted to scam me. Eventually I decided to pretend to be German so they wouldn't pressure me into stuff. When I tried this I said "No English... From Duetschland". They started speaking fluent German. The girls were fluent in BOTH English and German. I admitted I spoke English and they pressured me into going to tea with them. I ended up getting charged 3200 Yuan (~$500) for a few cups of tea and had to pay it.
>>
>>29828606
how do you harass the tomboy?
>>
File: images (1).jpg (5 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
5 KB, 200x200
>mom comes in room bringing me juice and a sandwich
>she says that she's proud of me putting so much effort in studying
>mfw I just fake studying
>>
File: 1465112466631.jpg (3 KB, 28x38) Image search: [Google]
1465112466631.jpg
3 KB, 28x38
>>29828573
Similar thing happened to me when I was like 9 in the early days of club penguin or some similar game. The only difference was instead of getting free stuff I got someone banned because they swore at me when I told them I was a boy.
>>
File: 1362512166575[1].jpg (26 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1362512166575[1].jpg
26 KB, 396x385
>be on vacation in poland
>two polish people approach me and start talking to me in polish
>"I'm not polish, sorry"
>"d-do you no wher beech is?"
>"yeah actually I do, if you head that direction then take a left, then follow that street straight until you get to the water you'll get to the beach"
>"thank you"
who /naturallyreliable/ here?
>>
>>29828710
people often ask me for directions idk, I must have a good guy face.

A pity that instead I'm all mischief, I might be /looksreliablebutintruthitsnot/
>>
>>29828710
How about you suck a fart directly out of my sphincter, you dumb bitch.

None of this shit even matters - I will be dead soon.
>>
File: Happy_Pepe.jpg (25 KB, 480x424) Image search: [Google]
Happy_Pepe.jpg
25 KB, 480x424
>>29828634
I made several accounts with different personalities and try to bait her into a date with each one, so I can see her in person and maybe even get a touch or a photo. I also looked at everything she posted on Twitter or Youtube several times and imagine us being together. She's so cool.
>>
>>29828618
Just say no, jesus christ.
>>
File: download.jpg (4 KB, 173x180) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4 KB, 173x180
>>29828738
Congrats for the organization!

You are probably more akin to /manipulative/ than /mischief/.
>>
>>29828758
Nah, I'm way too stupid to manipulate anyone, I just desperately try to see her at least once in person. The attempts are really pathetic.
>>
>>29828618
> Falling for tourist traps
>>
File: EEF9jcl.gif (2 MB, 425x481) Image search: [Google]
EEF9jcl.gif
2 MB, 425x481
>summer ends
>a friend says "let's keep in contact,ok?"
>I say I will
>I don't speak to him since four years ago and I ignored all his calls and messages
>>
File: images (2).jpg (11 KB, 211x239) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
11 KB, 211x239
>dad asks why I didn't pass any exams
>I say that I'm stressed out and that the subjects are hard
>he gives me a hug and says "I trust you"
>mfw I never opened a book since the year started
>>
>English tourist visits madrid
>I understand him fairly well
>He wants to know how to get to a museum that is literally two streets away from where we were at that moment.
>Tell him, in a fake broken english, that said museum was 5 kilometers away, on another direction.
>>
>>29828773
Are you in love with her?
>>
>>29828710

Kindly remove yourself from this board of mine - Ye fucking normie scumbag!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeee
>>
File: 1465800503679.jpg (183 KB, 1306x637) Image search: [Google]
1465800503679.jpg
183 KB, 1306x637
>go to an online sex dating site
>post on men seeking men
>say i want to fuck a bi guy in the ass
>get tons of replies
>filter out those who probably have a family
>set up meeting with one guy
>tell him to leave his door unlocked and give me the adress
>tell him to get naked and lube his anus and wait in the bedroom until i arrive
>enter the apartment
>go into bedroom
>snap a picute of the guy in his bedroom spreading his asshole
>grab some unopened mail
>GTFO
>he doesnt pursue me

>blackmail him for 1k eur
>send the pictures and a printout of our online conversation to his wife and workplace anyway
>i live in a very homophobic country

Now thinking about it, it was a pretty dumb thing to do i could of gotten beaten to death or a criminal charge for blackmail but it happened during the week that was supposed to end with me killing myself so i didnt give concequences much thought at the time
>>
>>29828887
/greatermischief/
>>
File: train.png (390 KB, 866x643) Image search: [Google]
train.png
390 KB, 866x643
>get asked why i have no money
>"oh its the first already why didnt these bastards give me my money already"
>im actually piss-poor
>>
>>29828842
I think so. It's a first for my 20 years of existence, to be honest. I made a character analysis of her with the information I go and she doesn't even know of my existence. I refresh her page at least once every hour and sometimes go back to the very first posts and read them all in chronological order again. I feel bad when one of her buddies makes a joke under a picture. I know that this probably won't do me in any good and I feel pretty bad, to be honest. Sorry for the blogpost.
>>
>>29828887
THAT just never actually happened did it, ya silly cunt?

DID IT?

what kind of s pitiful cyber-cunt are you?
>>
File: images (2).jpg (6 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
6 KB, 205x246
>during a test
>friend whispers "what's question 2's answer?"
>I give him a piece of paper with the answer
>it's the wrong one
>>
>>29828815
I did exactly the same, throughout this whole year. Only difference is that this is one of the reasons I want to kill myself
>>
File: 789412316579456123.png (572 KB, 600x580) Image search: [Google]
789412316579456123.png
572 KB, 600x580
>mfw I fed my friend's baby my piss while they were sleeping
>>
>>29828921
would you like her to be your gf?
>>
>>29828937

don't do that, you'll miss all the fun :)
>>
>>29828929

It happened. I was set on killing myself after some shit happened but didnt want to die as a virgin so i scamed insant loan providers for a few k of hooker and booze money but than ran out pretty fast and i wasnt ready to off myself just yet so i got creative
>>
>>29828976
>/r9k/ implying living is fun

what are you doing here?
>>
>>29828954
HOPE YOU DIE
>>
File: 1459644653176.png (188 KB, 327x316) Image search: [Google]
1459644653176.png
188 KB, 327x316
>>29828543
God, i must start doing this...
>>
>>29828993
>implying all robots are saddies

:^)
>>
For a period of approx 6 years I cheated on my wife (and mother of my children) with multiple women - I think between 15 - 20 women, some on several occasions.

Throughout this time I was a functional drug addict and alcoholic. I round put away at least 2 bottles of whisky a day, and most days 1 - 2 grams of coke.

During this same period I stole a co-workers car and drive it into a river. Also I twice punched a woman in the back of the head in a park in my morning jog, two different women, about 3 weeks apart.

Sometimes masturbate on the train.
>>
>>29828966
Well, of course, but I wouldn't mind just being friends either. I would be satisfied enough to see her in person once, but I doubt this will ever happen. I think I just have to delete my account and never visit hers again and hope those feels end. Otherwise that won't end well, I'm already fucked up enough.
>>
>>29829038

>normies can't even /mischief/ correctly

Just fucking kill yourself, normie slime.
>>
>browsing in electronics store
>wearing shirt that looks somewhat similar to electro-uniform without even noticing
>bitches and chads come up to me, asking what some device or another does
>tell them all sorts of functions that may or may not exist, how the fuck do I know
>oh yeah, this blu-ray player is backwards compatible, it plays DVDs, VHS tapes, AND betamax if you have any, also it acts like a cable receiver/HD converter, which is hidden functionality on it, so you never have to pay for cable again

>in another, unrelated store
>manage to once again wear a similar shirt to the people who work there
>guy asks me where the personal lube is at
>giant fat mouthbreathing neckbeard who clearly never heard of ordering that shit online
>aim him to the lube section, but then:
>but you know dude, these are a ripoff, I mean, 30 bucks for this? C'mon, lemme show you a secret
>point him to the icy-hot
>Thing is my man, this is the SAME shit you were about to buy. It's got a nice tingly effect once you get started, then it gets nice and warm for the BIG FINALE
>wink knowingly at him
>he buys three bottles and leaves with a huge shit eating grin

>be in that same pharmacy, some bratty kid's POS mom is talking on the phone for like thirty minutes, not paying attention to girl who is maybe 5/6
>following me around for some reason while she's eating her own fucking boogers, christ
>almost vomit
>go to 'personal needs' isle
>grab box of condoms
>here kid, this is really good tasting gum, put it up on the counter when your mom is done with her shopping. It's strawberry flavor
>face lights up, apparently this slut in training likes strawberry shit

>in wal-mart at 4 in the morning because it's the only time when it isn't clogged with bigger fatasses than myself in every isle
>wearing blue shirt, goddamn i need to stop dressing in clothes that resemble uniforms fuck me
>young lady asks me where the birth control is
>bring her to the clothing dept and show her the coat hangers
>>
>>29828573
>runescape boyfriends
This is maximum autism
>>
>>29829071
OK then.

I have been contemplating suicide on an almost daily basis lately. Most mornings I visualise throwing myself under a train while I wait at the station on the say yk work.

My wife comes to the station with me, but catches a different train, do I can't start drinking until I get I the train.

Usually I get about 350 mL whiskey in to me on the 18 min train ride and then rack up upon arrival at work. Try to sober up nook approx 1pm, then hit it hard until sleepy time.
>>
>>29829117

>not playing online games as a girl so guys try buy your affection with gifts

I reject most of their gift offers though, I just like the illusion of someone actually giving a shit about me.

Also it sometimes happens when you play as a guy and DON'T try that shit on girls. I treat them like I would anyone else. Be polite and friendly, never show any interest in going further than that, and sometimes they'll give ME stuff just for not being an asshole.
>>
>I'm a normie that primarily uses reddit
>I post on this board
>>
>>29829162
I once lent something to a guy who I thought was my friend then he just ran away and never gave it back
I'm pretty sure I started crying
>>
File: 1419279181699.png (272 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
1419279181699.png
272 KB, 900x1200
>Call people on 4chan virgins regularly
>Am actually a KHV aged 23
>>
>>29829136
How do you afford all the whisky though?
>>
>>29829136

Might as well drink all day bro. Whiskey and coffee in one of those thermos cups/an actual thermos is pretty good camo, so long as you keep some mint gum around the ol' desk.

Used to be I could pound down almost a liter a day(a work day, not counting evenings at home) doing this and never show any signs of it except the mid-morning shakes until I had a few shots in me. So long as you don't become a sad/angry drunk your day will breeze right through my man.
>>
>>29829193
By selling his tears of sorrow
>>
>>29829054
Have you tried talking to her in person, I mean, without aliases or dummy accounts?
>>
File: 1467799180004.png (54 KB, 248x189) Image search: [Google]
1467799180004.png
54 KB, 248x189
>Go to store
>Go to condom section
>needle in hand
>open box of condoms and poke holes
>>
>>29829193
I've accustomed myself to drinking low quality/cost effective whiskey, so will source from large franchise retailers with discount deals on the likes of J Walker (or similar mass produced, but palatable tier)
>>
>>29829224
There's a special place in heaven for you
>>
>>29829081
marvelous

thanks for contribooting
>>
>>29828474
>Tourists ask me for directions in english
>I spout in a mexican accent "no,no english no"
>They look frustrated and go away
>i live in Norway
>>
>>29829224
divine, make the normie cry
>>
>>29829218
How should I?
> "Hey, I've been creeping on your social media for the past time and wanted to meet you!"
It's impossible. I'm a 20 year old, ugly,poor, mentally unstable NEET. There is no chance.
>>
>>29828495
It's el idioma, not la idioma.

Besame el ano. Husmeame el fart.
>>
File: 469.jpg (25 KB, 489x499) Image search: [Google]
469.jpg
25 KB, 489x499
>came to the US as a child, speak perfect English
>when talking to women i put on a European accent
>they eat it up
>>
>>29829262
idk dude, I'm a robot too.

Since you know here you might start a conversation with saying "hey, I see you like X"
and then see how it evolves.
>>
>>29829224
Does this actually work? What about cameras, security and such?
>>
>>29829184

>this feel

I know it well bro. But that is why you NEVER lend anyone anything in online games. NEVER. Not even your best friend(ahahahahaha....ahah :( ) They'll fuck you over. give them stuff? Sure, but never 'lend' them anything, 9/10 times they'll run with it if it's rare or uncommon.

I hope you learned your lesson bro, but I'd never do that to anyone. Would probably have helped you get it back, or at least a suitable replacement. Have done it before a few times for my online friends since I know the pain of losing your hard won shit.

>friend loses all his/her(I dunno, never bothered to ask) shit on Lineage II
>she logs off(she was playing lady orc, so i'll use she from here on)
>spend the rest of that day and most of the night grinding up cash and sellable loot
>drop unneeded crap in the town square while I raid zombie forest by myself
>day or two later she pops on, tell her I have present for her
>hand over just over 100million gold so she can replace the stuff she lost with better stuff all while zombie foresting solo

That being said, in Lineage II a dagger + shield is a pretty badass combo when you can deflect like 60-70% of attacks. I miss that game, but I doubt I could run it now, comp's from like 2002 and the last I played was round 2008. I miss that game, could actually do most of the leveling solo without having to party up for anything besides raid bosses, but who the hell wants to do those? They don't drop shit and everyone and their mom sits at the places they spawn and never give anyone else a chance.
>>
>>29829270

The awful faceless fuckholes of time and death are exposed as gaping sphincter a on our hospital bed, so we lube our mind-cock with inebriation and smash the short term brainbox into oblivion to fuck it all away.

Fuck it all away.

Cuck it all away you faggot cuck bitch tit.
>>
>>29829136
Youre kind of fucked up m8.
>>
>>29829335
You do not know me.
>>
>>29829302

Some small town grocery stores STILL don't have cameras, and if you go in the evening(about and hour/half hour) before closing time, they literally hang around the registers bullshitting, paying no attention to customers.

You can throw something in your cart, walk around casually, and pretty much steal/fuck around with whatever items you want, put them back, and go about your regular business. I mean holy fuck, I'm just speaking from personal experience here, and am not that other guy, but I could easily do that.

I imagine in larger cities the cameras are mainly focused on the actual employees/are false cams, plus with the rush of people trying to buy hooch before the place closes gives them enough to worry about without looking at anon and his misdeeds.
>>
>>29829398
It is only mischief you cunt.

You think you know mischief? You don't even know what the word means.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (9 KB, 242x208) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
9 KB, 242x208
>summer camp at middle school
>some guy I hate plays pokemon Sapphire
>at night sneak into his hut and snatch the gba
>sell all his items and buy a fuckton of letters and other unuseful shit
>release all his pokemons except the slowpokes
>place it back in his bag and go to sleep
>the next morning I saw him crying in anger
>>
>>29828618
how the hell is tea that expensive?
>>
>>29829447
It's a scam. Just like those guys in Spain who scam chinese tourists by playing the three cards game for 500 euros each time
>>
>>29829447
idiot tax lmao
>>
>>29829447

It wasn't the tea that was expensive, it was the time with the girls, I'm guessing. Sounds like a 'girlfriend-experience' scam if I ever heard one.
>>
>>29829447

The tea wasn't expensive, it was the time with the girls. Teahouse-anon got his shit scammed hard.
>>
>>29829420
Your liver 98% fat m8.
>>
>>29828474
I do something similar except I can actually speak the languages I rely on as a cover for "me no speaky english"

I'm a shitposter so provided its no gooks with chinky shit or kebabs I can pretty much rely on no one being able to speak the same shit as me.
>>
>>29828915
oh foamers
>>
>>29829502
That's ok as I try not to view my existence as some kind of feat of editable where longevity is valued above all else.

I simply couldn't give a flying fuck if I die now. I will tell you a secret, so read this -

I am 45 years old and feel as though I have lived enough. I have had a reasonably positive and enjoyable experience and there are things I'd probably prefer to live to experience (especially milestones for my children, of just watching them grow and age)

But ultimately I just do not care. I see the lifestyle as a long, slow, largely enjoyable suicide slide away from this plain, maybe to the next, maybe slide to nowhere: whatever
>>
File: feelsgreat.jpg (41 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
feelsgreat.jpg
41 KB, 480x640
>>29828474

>Shitload of tourists in Paris
>groups of faggot Gercuck normies ask me for direction
>send tem in the opposite direction

Get fucked Nazis, don't come to France we hate you.
>>
File: 857.jpg (32 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
857.jpg
32 KB, 563x542
>grandma died lately and my uncle was the most depressed for her death
>I photoshop grandma's face in a spooky way and print it
>I went to his house with an excuse and while he was in the bathroom I snuck it behind a painting's frame.

I went there to check a couple times, it's still there and he still has to find it :)
>>
>>29828474
>tourists ask me for directions in english
>don't know shit about my town
>give them bad directions
>>
File: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (110 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.jpg
110 KB, 800x800
>some girl at the shopping mall tries to sell me something
>I fake interest for a while and then I ask "have you nialled so much that you silvained with it?"
>she seems confused
>I say "I can't buy this product if you can't silvain the nialls" and went away
>>
File: mr dude.jpg (7 KB, 169x142) Image search: [Google]
mr dude.jpg
7 KB, 169x142
>>29828710
>on walk
>some dudes stop their car and ask where a street is
>said they're on it
>they actually were on it
>>
>Japanese tourists approach asking for directions
>"eshakusu me, I look for basu. I go airport"
>explain that buses with an airplane image all go to the airport
>"Pluease herup me get to airport"
>explain again, point to sign, list various bus numbers
>"what color bus I take?"
>fuck it, tell him to get on a tourist bus that goes all the way to the beach park in the mountains
FUCK YOU REEEEEEEEE GET OFF MY ISLAND REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>wear headset almost all the time
>door almost always locked
>mom hollering for me
>she thinks i cant hear her
>i hear her just fine
>>
File: oh yeah.jpg (12 KB, 384x313) Image search: [Google]
oh yeah.jpg
12 KB, 384x313
>>29829081
>>he buys three bottles and leaves with a huge shit eating grin
>>
File: download (1).jpg (10 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
10 KB, 225x224
>be at some giga weeb's house
>while he's in the bathroom I wet his tenga with chilli oil
>>
File: 1462120805104.jpg (46 KB, 433x419) Image search: [Google]
1462120805104.jpg
46 KB, 433x419
>>29828474
>middle school
>stupid ass science project
>most of the kids leave their project in the class as they leave the room
>last to leave
>fuck up this dumb nerds project
>he fails the class
>>
>>29829681
You are one of those sad NEET dum-dum cunts, aren't you M8?

Like a fading photograph of a man, a washed out Polaroid numbnut who dissolves into his own bum hole?

You know what I mean cunt: you feel vague, barely there, like you are sliding away - blast that empty nose into your skull, the headset drowns out nothing, and you can hear the only real thing left on your nerd life calling, but wilfully ignore until there's nothing left

Nothing at all, just the screaming void of your own stupidity you useless shithead
>>
>dad rents me an apartment near uni to study better
>instead of studying I just watch hentai and masturbate all days
>>
I was once a tenant at this house living with the landlord's family. At night when everyone was gone, I take their bottle of Sunny D and I piss in it. A week or so later, they have a party or someshit and I see everyone drinking the Sunny D.
>>
>>29829754
no m8 this was in highschool
>>
>>29828921

Jesus christ bro get a fucking grip on yourself fuck
>>
>>29829806

Bye bye now
>>
>>29829038
Why do you punch them in the head in your jog,? Just randomly? Havr you ever been been caught being this dastardly?
>>
>>29829658
That's hilarious
Orenagorignal
>>
File: 1444497575210.jpg (216 KB, 819x912) Image search: [Google]
1444497575210.jpg
216 KB, 819x912
>go on fag dating site
>arrange ONS with fag at a hotel
>send all the logs to family via Facebook
>mfw done this 3 times now

Fucking degenerates get fucked lol
>>
>>29829910
holy shit that's brutal

originaliayyy
>>
>>29828618
Scheisse gelaufen, wa?
>>
>>29829081
>young lady asks me where the birth control is
>bring her to the clothing dept and show her the coat hangers
This never happened, but I kekked anyway.
>>
File: 1467655730181.jpg (51 KB, 604x550) Image search: [Google]
1467655730181.jpg
51 KB, 604x550
>spend loads of my free time "improving the community"
>basically I'm a busybody who gets petitions and meets with authorities
>what I do is get the community riled up about the low income housing blocks and try to get all the trash evicted and movee out
>managed to get two whole apartment buildings knocked down, each with around 20 low income families living in them
>people think I'm a great guy for improving the community but really I just do it because I like making chavs suffer
>>
>>29829666
Satan trips isn't a bad man.
>>
File: 4508_c07e_500.jpg (30 KB, 500x548) Image search: [Google]
4508_c07e_500.jpg
30 KB, 500x548
>whenever I'm in a public place I draw with a pencil tiny gondolas here and there
>>
>>29828522
>>29828555
>>29828900
>>29828966
>>29828999
>>29829244
>>29829300
>>29829466
>>29829900

Fuckin sweet gets, people. Here's a checked (You) for each of you.

>>29829666
Here's a special (You) for the guy who got devil trips in a /devilish/ thread
>>
>>29829973

It very much did, but it's fine if you don't believe me.

>she starts crying, blubbering, screeching for a manager
>I ASKED FOR BIRTH CONTROL AND THIS SICKO SHOWED ME -THESE-. I DEMAND HE BE FIRED
>guy looks at her in that 'bitch are you stupid' sort of way
>ma'am this man doesn't work here, the shirt's wrong and he doesn't have a name tag

Whether you believe me or not is irrelevant, the fact you got a laugh out of it is all that matters to me.
>>
File: 14c.png (129 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
14c.png
129 KB, 500x371
>be at some buddy's home
>he's starting his Blizz account to play Overwatch and doesn't know what username pick
>I suggest him Harambe
>He now plays Winston using Harambe as username

He's still oblivious at the joke
>>
>>29830059
You're doing gods work anon.

god I hate the robot.
>>
>>29829910
This is genuinely evil and fucking stupid. I hope you get your ass kicked although I am not even gay. You just deserve it
>>
File: devilpep.jpg (62 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
devilpep.jpg
62 KB, 640x640
>>29828474

>Buy some oil drums
>Go around to various takeaways and restaraunts
>Pose as an oil recyling company offering free service
>Gather hundreds of gallons of oil
>Pour the entire lot down the drain
>Clog the city's sewer system
>>
File: download (2).jpg (14 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
14 KB, 225x225
>be in church
>pour garlic oil in the holy water
>>
>>29830147
Assblasted faggot detected
>>
>>29830243
All you did was make it even more vampire-proof, idiot
>>
File: Pepe-The-Frog-Happy-15.png (59 KB, 500x402) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-The-Frog-Happy-15.png
59 KB, 500x402
>find a dart gun,narcotics and a lot of coca cola
>find the dog you hate the most
>wait night then shoot him
>while he's asleep cover the entrance of his doghouse with bricks and quick cement
>after it's dry make a small hole on the roof and start filling the doghouse with coke

sometimes I'm amazed of the ideas I come up with
>>
>>29830303
yeah, it's your loss you Markov fuck
>>
>>29828543
Oh shit...that's fuckes
>>
>>29830352
Where do the narcotics come into this
>>
>>29830409
how do you think he came up with the idea?
>>
File: 64564564564747.jpg (31 KB, 680x591) Image search: [Google]
64564564564747.jpg
31 KB, 680x591
>>29830352
Animal /mischief/ time?

>living in gated community
>neighbors get new dog
>super friendly to everyone
>always out in the garden
>barks all the time though
>like always
>trying to watch anime
>it barks
>trying to play games
>bark bark bark
>start going by their fence when they aren't looking
>dog comes up to me to get petted
>whack him
>rinse repeat for weeks
>dog now aggressive
>kids that used to pet it come by one day
>try to pet it
>dog growls and jumps at them
>doesn't bite but close enough
>immediately call police telling them dog is aggressive and attacks children
>dog gets put down 3 days later
>>
>>29830409
you shoot the dog with a narcotic dart so he can drown in the coke
>>
>>29828598
The only person you're fucking over is yourself.
>>
>>29830438
I would love to do that.
fapping gets boring after a while
>>
>>29828979
Evidence please anon
>>
>>29828606
pics of tomboy now
>>
>>29830433
>wrap chocolate in ham
>feed to dogs
>>
>>29830092
What a nice man
>>
>>29828710
I get asked for directions all the time. Some old lady in a car yelled at me while I was riding my bike to ask if she was going in the right direction. Like what the fuck, ask someone who's not moving in the opposite direction
>>
>get a motorcycle, a dog, a detachable leash an industry grade band and one of those kids' park s' spinning wheels
> link the band to the motorcycle's wheel and to the spinning wheel
>pin the detachable leash to the middle of the wheel and place the dog on it
>start the motorcycle's engine
>the spinning wheel will start to go increasingly fast, the dog will try to come out but it's binded to the spinning wheel
>at a certain speed the dog will start spinning wildly in the air around the spinning wheel due to centrifiugal force
>at the end, the detachable leash will break and the dog will be propelled in the air by the momentum accumulated
>>
>go at the nearest pharmacy
>place an apple on the desk everyday
>>
File: 1445810128425.gif (439 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1445810128425.gif
439 KB, 640x360
>Mom asks if I slept well last night
>Say yes
>I was actually tormented by nightmares
>>
man, I enjoyed this thread.
>>
>>29828887
still got the pic anon?
>>
>>29828495
No, el espanol es el idioma supremo, que casi conquisto el mundo entero. Incluso el Reino Unido, si no se nos hubiese hundido la flota entera con las tormentas.
>>
>>29828827
De la capital tenias que ser...
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 230x249) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 230x249
>make a thread asking for advice/pro tip
>never recheck the thread again
>>
>>29830006
You're a saint anon. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise, and keep up the good work.
>>
>guy asks for directions to a catholic church nearby
>send him to the protestant one
>>
File: image.png (339 KB, 447x581) Image search: [Google]
image.png
339 KB, 447x581
>>29828618
Topkek, what the fuck man.

I lived in China for five months, and no one EVER tried to fuck me over. I don't know, maybe you have the face of a fool - you certainly have the mind of one.
>>
>>29828474
WE NEED TO BUILD A WALL
>>
>>29828474
>Tourist ask me for directions
>Sure thing
>Send them to the ghetto instead
>>
>>29828573
>Playing pre bullshit timescale
>Faggot chasing me around waiting for me to die to steal my shit
>Faggot chasing me around offering all kind of shit and gold for my rune
>Faggots trying to scam me into taking Zamora's wine or get into the wilderness
We need another runescape today games hold your hand too much
>>
>>29828495
Espanol es el idioma de el cuckold, es un idioma muy mal

Thanks high school for teaching me how to speak to construction workers
>>
>homeless man ask to drink my pepsi
>give it to him
>it was pepsi with lemon
>>
File: brs7Zfi.jpg (89 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
brs7Zfi.jpg
89 KB, 480x270
>>29828474
>Be in middle school
>Was about to exchange schools becuase my family had to move to another city due to dad's job
>Decided to rent some of the goosebumps books in the library
>By the time I had to return them I wasn't attending that school anymore
>I still have the books
I also stole the five parts of exodia from a fat kid before going.
>>
>>29829162
>play RS back in 08
>play as grill
>free stuff everyday
>befriend one hapless sap
>hes shit at clue scrolls
>tell him I will complete for him
>he gives in and gives me his pw
>spend 5 mins pulling everything out of his bank and dropping it on the floor
>tele to lumbridge
>tell him I'm done
>log off and log back into my account
>connect tear extraction device to monitor
>10/10 rage
>>
>>29830433
You're doing the community a service anon. All dogs must be put down.
>>
>>29833356
You are a motherfucking psychological piece of shit
>>
File: 1281747507789.jpg (20 KB, 338x300) Image search: [Google]
1281747507789.jpg
20 KB, 338x300
>Be lost in bumfuck Romania
>decide to ask directions from some lady
>She doesn't even acknowledge my existence as I talk to her

I don't think anything has ever made me feel worse.
>>
File: 1387057173711.jpg (11 KB, 411x369) Image search: [Google]
1387057173711.jpg
11 KB, 411x369
>>29828573
if you didn't have an gf on rs you were a total pleb
>>
>>29835053
>tfw you grow up and realize your rs gf was most probably a dude
>>
>>29835079
>tfw you got nudes from them
What, did you not use your online gf the right way?

If nothing more, at least I have two girl's nudes now.
>>
>>29828474
>match ends
>say gg
>it wasn't gg
>it was bad g
Jokes on them for winning.
>>
>on airplane before take off
>they announce to turn phones onto airplane mode
>ignore, continue shitposting and texting until lose service
>>
>>29829270
Idioma ends with an 'a' making it feminine so using la is fine. Or am I just a pendejo???
>>
>>29835163
>gg ez
>it wasn't gg and it wasn't ez
>>
>>29835192
It ends with "ma" making it masculine.
>>
>>29828474
>arab couple asks for directions to japanese gardens in a college
>tell them completely wrong directions
>>
File: 4962354.jpg (33 KB, 615x410) Image search: [Google]
4962354.jpg
33 KB, 615x410
>>29828474
You have to go back pablo M A G A
>>
File: 1444687759787.png (42 KB, 672x550) Image search: [Google]
1444687759787.png
42 KB, 672x550
>>29828710
>browse /pol/
>bump race war threads
>bump trump threads
>bump nigger hate threads

>irl I'm canadian
>black guys always seem to ask me for help
>I always help them with whatever they need
>from setting up christmas lights to finding a bus stop
>met a actual Syrian immigrant
>helped him with his English homework

I don't even know my own alignment anymore
Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.