[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Christians autistic? I mean they take the bible literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 28
File: Unknown.jpg (3 KB, 179x147) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
3 KB, 179x147
Are Christians autistic? I mean they take the bible literally
>>
>>29828413
Yes they are. If you are religious or support religion you are a beta degenerate numale cuck.
>>
>>29828413
>take the bible literally

Internet atheists take the bible literally. They make fun of the stories as if anyone actually believes in the burning bush and miss the point entirely.
>>
Autistic? Perhaps. Stupid? Definitely.
>>
>>29828575
/thread
atheists are literally known for their autism.
>>
>>29828575
Not really, REAL christians (evangelicals) take the bible literally and uphold everything therein. Watered down power play denominations like Catholicism aren't real christians, sorry
>>
>>29828575

>They make fun of the stories as if anyone actually believes in the burning bush

Some people do.
>>
>>29828575
What is the point that we missed?
>>
>>29828575

>dat christtard deflection
>>
>>29828449
t. fedoratipper69xXx
>>
>>29828610
Cuckvangelicals (heretics) take their interpretations of the bible literally.

REAL Christianity is catholicism which is not for the autiste.
>>
>>29828667
>REAL Christianity is catholicism

I kek'd
>>
>>29828413
they don't.
you're thinking of mudslimes

>>29828610
>heretics
>real christians
come back when you hold mass in latin
>>
>>29828888
>implying catholics still hold mass in latin
Vatican II fucked your shit up, sempai
>>
religion is supposed to make you chill and not worry. to make you feel good.
>>
>>29828575
this tbqh, Every atheist I've ever met has been a huge autist who thinks about God and the Bible constantly and makes literal interpretations of every detail.
>>
>>29828413
You shouldn't you take it literally?
>>
>>29830621
Hello mate how are you?

Would you like to come around a fuck my anus really hard?

Thegame

Nigger

Lemonparty.org

The game

Fuck my ass bitch I'll get the lube

Six inches or better

Cheap cheap nice price

Lel lel lel

The game

Nigger NIGGER
>>
>>29828449
Pretty sure you're talking about athiests there
>>
>>29828667
Real christianity, is reading the book and to understand it.
>>
>>29828888
Fuck nice quads
>>
>>29828413
Most religious people are just plain retarded.
>You can't prove it doesn't exist so its real!
Whatever man, you just keep believing those stories some other human made up.

Oh and don't forget to try to force your beliefs on others, thats important too.
>People have fought and died over what they believe
I mean if you need something to cope with how cruel the world is fine, just keep it to yourself.
>>
>>29828413

What bothers me about Christians is how they seem to think that "cool" people get off scot-free from their sins. Some Chad did something bad? He's socially accepted, he's one of the cool people, so God will forgive him, and we can all tip our fedoras if we don't like it, apparently.

It also annoys me how Christians endlessly spend time finding young white males to preach to, and to chastise us for not being "real men", but then Christians will defend women and make any and every possibly excuse for the slut and whore epidemic plaguing western society.

Christianity would be a good moral system if it's modern followers weren't such woman/Chad worshiping weirdos.
>>
Anyone who takes any religion literally is retarded.
>>
>>29831261
Lets be honest, you're really talking about modern American christianity here
>>
File: 1458810212105.jpg (8 KB, 325x264) Image search: [Google]
1458810212105.jpg
8 KB, 325x264
>>29831207
>You can't prove it doesn't exist so its real!
>He doesn't know that this argument has never been made once in the history of theology
>>
>>29831443

I'm Canadian, I'm more talking about western Christianity.
>>
>>29831443
>>29831487

That being said, I'm not sure how Christianity functions in the rest of the world, but Christianity in western culture is especially fucked up. America definitely plays a huge part in it too though.
>>
>>29831261

Can you explain this Chad forgiveness thing to me. I've seen the female forgiveness and male shaming... but can you give me a few examples of how Chads are forgiven more than other people?
>>
>>29831487
>>29831578
Are we somehow implying that Western atheism is any better?

I mean, having to choose between banana fucking autism and "religion oppresses women by not letting them be whores" as the two main flavors of atheism these days.

Lets not forget that Johnny Depp got cucked big time by Amber Heard, who was a big time fedora tipper as well
>>
>>29828413
Most people of faith of any kind just read the foot notes and commit because it fits what they want out of life

Dosnt mean you can't do that without spiritual beliefs

Some people treat science as God and think its perfect even though it's still a bunch of flawed humans making interpations of things they barley grasp

And don't get me started on politics
Especially US politics where if you are not of the Swing states/electorial college states you are just an over glorified cheerleader with no say in anything past local politics
>>
>>29828449
Christians are taught to keep castity, but if they can't keep it, they should marry and reproduce (hence why condom is seen as a bad thing). They are also taught that nothing matters but God, meaning that whatever they do, does not matter as long as they don't sin (there is more to it but you get the gist).

In other words, they are taught not to put a fucking vagina on a pedestal like everyone are doing nowadays. That means:

- they are far from being comparable to "numales"
- very, very far from beta because they are taught to not worship pussy
- your grandfather was probably 20x manlier than you
>>
>>29831207
>Oh and don't forget to try to force your beliefs on others, thats important too.
There are a few Christians that try and force their beliefs on others, but only an idiot would think that any more than 1% of total Christians actually do this.
Most of us don't even fucking bring it up unless someone else starts talking with us about religion or something similar.
Those cunts who run around with signs screaming bullshit aren't Christians, they're just a bunch of stupid cucks who don't actually know what being a Christian is.
And you know what's funny? I've met SO many atheists who try and force their atheist theories and various shit down my fucking throat, I'm starting to believe YOU guys are the ones who try and force your ideas on others. Seriously, the amount of people I've met who for some reason seem extremely hellbent on proving me wrong is immense.
Every group has annoying subdivisions, Christians and atheists.
>>
File: 1466983776363.png (26 KB, 738x698) Image search: [Google]
1466983776363.png
26 KB, 738x698
>>29828575
Christfags everyone.
>>
>>29828413
Yes.
The notion that consciousness isn't immortal is so utterly terrifying to some people, they're willing to asset humans as the focal point of the universe.

Believing god is real is as autistic as believing anime is real.
>>
>>29832411
Serious question, if it wasn't for your parents or someone else dragging you into the religion, would you have become a christian on your own?

Most religious people try to force their beliefs on their children at the very least.

Believe what you wish.
>>
>>29832638
To answer your question:

If my parents were atheist, they would have "forced" their atheist ideas on me growing up, much like my Christian parents "forced" their Christian ideas on me in this universe.
The only reason I'd be atheist and not consider checking out another religion (most likely Buddhism, since they're the more peace loving kind) would be because of atheist parents who don't want their child to become religious, so they do exactly the same shit that Christians do, and their children grow up in a home where God does not exist, and if you disagree, you're stupid and wrong.
The idea that Christians are only Christians because their parents make them Christians is a stupid fucking idea and you know it.
>>
>>29832700
>If my parents were atheist, they would have "forced" their atheist ideas on me growing up, much like my Christian parents "forced" their Christian ideas on me in this universe.

My parents didn't force anything on me. I just got a little bit of everything, mostly Greek mythology. I don't tell people I had hellenistic views forced upon me.
>>
>>29828888
This, sedevacantism is the only way
>>
File: lg1.png (48 KB, 180x182) Image search: [Google]
lg1.png
48 KB, 180x182
>>29832700
>If my parents were atheist, they would have "forced" their atheist ideas on me growing up, much like my Christian parents "forced" their Christian ideas on me in this universe
You're a retard.
My atheist dad read me Bible stories. Even as a fucking kid I knew they were STORIES.

The thing that really made me atheist was seeing people actually believe shit like Noah's flood and the 7 days of creation happened.

>The idea that Christians are only Christians because their parents make them Christians is a stupid fucking idea and you know it.
>t. Someone made Christian by their parents
Maximum kek
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 192x256) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 192x256
>>29832761
>sedevacantism
>>
File: 1458791227569.jpg (7 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1458791227569.jpg
7 KB, 184x184
If those gays at that club were Christian and not gay, maybe they wouldn't have gotten shot for being gay.
Christ:1 gaybutts:0
>>
>>29832754
You chose your own path, but my parents raised me to believe what I believe, and if I saw any problems with it at all, I'd go believe something else.
I, and all Christians, have the power to believe in whatever the fuck they want to believe. My parents didn't make me anything, I made me a christian, and I'll stay a christian because I want to.

>>29832787
You can't tell me that an all-powerful being is unrealistic when you believe that two bits collided in the infinite cosmos of space and created all this shit.
Your fucking theories are just as shitty as my christian fairytales, so let's just agree that neither of us have any proof and leave it at that. You do you.
>>
File: floki kek.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
floki kek.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>29832828
>Christian and not gay
>>
>>29832813
>having any other sentiment but contempt towards the current mason/kike infested post modern church with the anti-pope as head
>>
File: 1418766433225.png (120 KB, 301x315) Image search: [Google]
1418766433225.png
120 KB, 301x315
>>29832844
>I, and all Christians, have the power to believe in whatever the fuck they want to believe.
>>
>>29828413
not all of them do, and some of them recognize that it's a history/fable book that can still be of use and don't blindly follow it. it has stories that are still relevant to today, that can be of use.

http://www.christiantranshumanism.org/

i find these christians acceptable
>>
>>29832700
I'm an atheist who was raised in a Christian household. (My grandfather is the pastor of his own church) Being dragged to church multiple times a week and being told that you'll go to hell if you don't do what God says is a lot more effort than what any atheist parent has ever done to keep their kids atheist.
>>
>>29832922
Your parents did that?
Sorry. Mine just basically told me "this is what we believe, and if you want to believe it too, go ahead mate."

An infinitely lasting paradise filled with nothing but happiness and joy that will last for eternity?
All I have to do is be nice to people and go to a social event every week and listen to some dude talk about cool shit?
Fuck yeah, I wanna believe in that. So i became a christian.

I guess your parents really wanted you to believe in what they believed in so much so that they were forceful about it.
But my point still stands, the one where atheists can be just as forceful as Christians. A few of my atheist friends' parents are annoyed at Christians simply because what we believe in is "unrealistic and simply untrue." I've had a fun time basically debunking pretty much any argument they make and pissing them off though, but they never learn.
Yeah. We're the same. Don't put yourself on a pedestal, and I won't put myself on one either.
>>
File: Qf0GsJy.png (375 KB, 500x459) Image search: [Google]
Qf0GsJy.png
375 KB, 500x459
>>29832844
>bits collided in the infinite cosmos of space and created all this shit.
>le big bang is satan science meme XDD
Off yourself. You don't say "gravity goblins" are keeping your feet on the ground, so don't say "reality goblins" made the observable universe.
>>
>>29833055

That's how most Christians are raised.
>>
>>29831728
My grandfather is atheist because he had three digit IQ
>>
File: git gud fella.jpg (313 KB, 734x720) Image search: [Google]
git gud fella.jpg
313 KB, 734x720
>>29833055
>An infinitely lasting paradise filled with nothing but happiness and joy that will last for eternity? All I have to do is be nice to people and go to a social event every week and listen to some dude talk about cool shit?
>Fuck yeah, I wanna believe in that. So i became a christian.

I'll bet you've made plenty of Nigerian princes very happy men.
>>
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 500x500
>>29832844
>You can't tell me that an all-powerful being is unrealistic when you believe that two bits collided in the infinite cosmos of space and created all this shit.
>>
>>29833069
I literally don't understand what the fuck you mean.

I guess I get the "le big bang is satan science meme XDD" part, let me talk about that.
There's heaps of fucking areas of science that scientists don't get yet. That's okay, I'm not insulting you or anything, like I could do any better, my point is;
your big bang theory is possible, I actually think maybe that's how God created everything, using physics to do whatever the fuck the big bang did.
I'm not saying your big bang theory is a meme, quite the contrary. I'm just saying it's so fucking unlikely that it may as well have never happened.
You know what else is unlikely? An invisible man in the sky who telepathically talks with the ground people.
Both of our theories are unlikely, they're just as stupid as eachother. I could say this is the same for evolution too.
I'm not saying you're wrong and you're all stupid for not believing what I believe, I'm saying you're stupid for thinking that I'm stupid for believing what I believe.
Also the stereotype that all Christians don't believe in science is stupid. Science is awesome and interesting, and anyone who says otherwise is too stupid to understand it.

>>29833201
>be nice to people
Helping a Nigerian prince relocate to the US isn't the same as, say, helping an elderly couple find their car, or using please and thank you.
What makes you think I'd help some random faggot on the internet who I don't even know?

>>29833187
I could say that that's also how most atheists are raised and my word would be as good as yours.
Unfortunately, we are on 4chan, and there are a lot of atheists here to back you up, and not as many Christians to back me up, so no matter what I say, you'll come back with a higher sample size than me.
Well, all I can say now is that if you're raised to believe some bullshit and you continue believing it, it's not your parents' fault, it's yours for not realizing that it's bullshit.
That goes for both religious and non-religious people.
>>
>>29833313
off yourself you postmodern flat earth faggot
>>
File: call-him-a-faggot.png (715 KB, 956x553) Image search: [Google]
call-him-a-faggot.png
715 KB, 956x553
>>29833332
Oh shit! Anon has a point!
>>
>>29833347
>I'll save this picture for next time I get called a faggot
>>
File: 419scam-1.jpg (139 KB, 461x269) Image search: [Google]
419scam-1.jpg
139 KB, 461x269
>>29833313
>What makes you think I'd help some random faggot on the internet who I don't even know?
kek
Holy fuck, you're a dumbass
>>
>>29833387
see >>29833347
asdfasfsdfasfdsafsdf
>>
>>29832411
>>29832700
>>29832844
>>29833055
>>29833313
I'm tired, I'm going to bed.
In the end, it doesn't matter to me what you guys believe. I'm sitting here at 5:00 AM arguing with people online because I have nothing fucking better to do.

In conclusion, you guys believe that there was nothing, and then there was something, and then something exploded and became the earth.
I believe that there was God, then God made earth.
Both of our ideas are fucking stupid. Get over it and stop wasting your time arguing with strangers on 4chan.

Goodnight.
>>
It makes me laught that the majority of you all lost faith in God because they were never able to touch a girl.

I'm a Christian. Always was and always will be.
And God helped me in more than an occasion.

You may deny the Truth all you want.
You can lie all you want.
But remember always how miserable you are if you stopped believing in God just because member of the opposite sex did not want anything to do with you.

Amen, peace be upon you all
>>
>>29833475
lt's 1:20 in the afternoon you pleb
>>
File: 2_sheep_new_zealand.jpg (302 KB, 740x399) Image search: [Google]
2_sheep_new_zealand.jpg
302 KB, 740x399
>>29833492
I hail from the land of New Zeal, ye pleb
>>
File: 1467601903974.jpg (67 KB, 456x384) Image search: [Google]
1467601903974.jpg
67 KB, 456x384
>>29833487
You sound pretty upset, say a serenity prayer, kiddo
>>
>>29833475
>In conclusion, you guys believe that there was nothing, and then there was something, and then something exploded and became the earth.

string theory, it's even touched upon in hinduism

suck my dick quasijew
>>
>>29833527
Not at all mate

You on the other hand..
Let's just say it's better if you remember what i said

May you find God, His peace will surely help you more than the insides of a woman
>>
File: flat-dianetics-booklet_en.png (168 KB, 257x360) Image search: [Google]
flat-dianetics-booklet_en.png
168 KB, 257x360
>>29833313
>your big bang theory is possible, I actually think maybe that's how God created everything, using physics to do whatever the fuck the big bang did.
Good, then we've reduced God to an irrelevent, illogical construct that is only an add-on to a sane reality.

>I'm not saying your big bang theory is a meme, quite the contrary. I'm just saying it's so fucking unlikely that it may as well have never happened.
According to who? The retard that thinks a giant ape was the artificer of time and space?

>I love science! I love it so much, I'm willing to ignore every aspect of the mechanics behind scientific principles, so I can say they're just as real as my god!
Just start passing out pic related. You're 1/2 way there.
>>
>>29833651
what part of science directly says that God's not real?
>>
>>29828604
Autism generally equates to self as the center of the universe; failure to acknowledge that moral relativism is degenerate.

>>29828610
All content believed as fact.

T. Christian
>>
>>29833651
To tell the truth many scientist once they realize how marvelous and complicated our universe is actually admit they feel like there could be a Creator behind it all

If you need i can give you some examples
>>
>>29830487
>religion is supposed to make you chill and not worry.
It's supposed to give you a basis for your actions...and remove worry.
>to make you feel good
False
>>
>>29833684
The same part that "directly" says leprechauns aren't real.
>>
>>29833713
>feel like there could be
This may be the least scientific combination of words possible.
>>
>>29831363
Anyone who lacks a moral foundation is dangerous and unstable.
>>
>>29833713
>If you need i can give you some examples

What, like the end of Contact?
>>
>>29833764
Many scientis admit there may be a Creator though

Science never once said that there was no God
Because science is the way us humans try to understand the world
Not the way we use to arbitrary decide what is real and what is false
>>
>>29833790
Anyone who can't develop objective morality autonomously, and only through religious dogma, is a narrow-minded cur.
>>
>>29833813
>Science never once said that there was no God
Read the picture, you actual fucking retard.
>>
>>29832411
I thought the goal was to remove ignorance so that all can decide whether to accept or reject. Once someone rejects there's really no point in re-fishing a dry hole.

You can maintain proximity in case they want to reach out when their life turns to garbage, but otherwise you've already shaken the proverbial dust off your sandals with respect to that individual.
>>
>>29833791
Stephen Hawkings admits an "intelligent design of the universe is possible"

Eric Metaxas has a similar view of things

But there are many more i dont rember exactly who but one scientist once said that when you start studying science you will reject God, when you will master it you believe He is real
>>
>>29833837
And read my argument

>science is the way we humans use to understand the world
>not the way to arbitrary decide what is real or false

you virgin faggot
>>
File: 1454012357407.png (27 KB, 780x770) Image search: [Google]
1454012357407.png
27 KB, 780x770
>>29833875
>He

He, she, they, it. Who's to say the creators aren't like the fucking Borg?
>>
most christians aren't christians they're theists who go with the popular religious book in the state.
>>
File: Y5d5M8D.jpg (21 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
Y5d5M8D.jpg
21 KB, 300x450
>>29833897
>im literally too autistic to understand what bearing "proof" has on science
Christians, everyone.
>>
>>29833964
>im too much of a faggot to understand what bearing of proof is when im the one saying that God does not exist

I wonder if i should ask you or your father why you like it in the ass so much
>>
>>29833983
Because they have a prostate, and you have a blood belching vagina.
>>
File: BfAvcFG.gif (698 KB, 200x113) Image search: [Google]
BfAvcFG.gif
698 KB, 200x113
>>29833983
>you don't understand the burden of proof! Proof is needed to disprove god!
>>
>>29834073
and you remain a flaming faggot
>>
File: zc.jpg (345 KB, 1536x2244) Image search: [Google]
zc.jpg
345 KB, 1536x2244
>>29834094
>>29833347
>quick attack his virlility, jesus loves that
>>
>>29834094
>Ill just call him a faggot
How christlike.

I'm not making the claim, you raging sperg. The rejection of the claim "giant sky brain make galaxies" needs as much proof as the rejection of the claim "pixies run the American free market".
>>
>>29834157
hola hola seniorita hola hola

faggot in the outer haven

hola hola hola seniorita

faggot in the outer haven

sexy a faggot in the center of earth

sexy a faggot with a mustache

sexy hola hola hola seniorita
>>
>>29834167

Miracles. Sudden healing after prayers. We have many of those.

We don't have a single proof on the big bang for example
>>
>>29828413
no, they don't. atheists take the bible literally because they are incredibly retarded and mentally ill.

>>29828575
this.
>>
File: giphy.gif (480 KB, 493x342) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
480 KB, 493x342
>>29834242
>We have many of those.
Kek, no you don't
>don't have a single proof on the big bang
Kek, yes we do
http://science.nasa.gov/astrophysics/focus-areas/what-powered-the-big-bang/
>>
>>29834305
http://www.is-there-a-god.info/life/tenhealings/

I gave you ten miracoulous healings

But on the contrary you did not post a single proof

Just hipothesis about HOW the big bang could exist

i wonder here if the real autist is you or me

why did you reject God so much?
>>
File: 16576shawn_michaels-smiling-wwe.png (166 KB, 424x318) Image search: [Google]
16576shawn_michaels-smiling-wwe.png
166 KB, 424x318
>>29834365
>these 10 anecdotes are totally legit! See, it's indisputable scientific data proving the existence of a universal intelligence!
Please keep at it, I'm having a blast

>Just hipothesis about HOW the big bang could exist
Click the link, Cletus, the science isn't going to eat you
>>
>>29834421
already clicked and read it

i wonder what is that's making you so passive-aggressive

It does seems like you have fear of God
Now, answer me why do you reject God so much?
>>
>>29834444
>why do you reject God so much?
Same reason you reject Allah. I think it's horseshit.
Here's more evidence you're a dumbass.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/gcsebitesize/science/aqa_pre_2011/radiation/originsrev2.shtml
>>
>>29828575
This. Most people who agree with deism or monotheism of any flavor understand that during the time of Abrahamic theology most of the parables and tales used symbols to orchestrate meaning.

It was assumed back when these religions were created that symbols are more easily identified. So that is why there's arbitrary shit in the bible.
>>
>>29834501
Finally you posted proof

Now, why do you think is horseshit?

The best way to realize God exist is inviting Him in your life.

You will understand one day
>>
>>29832638
>Serious question, if it wasn't for your parents or someone else dragging you into the religion, would you have become a christian on your own?
Pretty sure they would not, but if my parents left the world to teach me about life, I would be pretty ass mad about it. I am a bit mad at them because my lefty dad thought it was a good idea to develop my morals on my own. Now here I am.
>Most religious people try to force their beliefs on their children at the very least.
Parents needs to teach something to their kids, and *gasp*, follow their moral code! So yeah, that includes the fedoras. Funny how other posters are in full damage control about it though.
>>
>>29834532
>why do you think is horseshit?
Because the universe has existed for 14 billion years, and I highly doubt goatfuckers in the middle of bronze age Saudi Arabia got it right from square one.

Why do you believe? Are so terrified of death that you've constructed an eternity of bliss in your head to sidestep existential burden?
>>
>>29834501
The quran takes genesis and changes the text completely, they did the same for other texts taken from the Bible. One does not simply change God's word.
>>
File: top ebin.png (54 KB, 507x464) Image search: [Google]
top ebin.png
54 KB, 507x464
>>29834532
>how can you logically lead me to believe in god?
>well, first you have to believe in god
>>
>>29834652
>/r9k/
>being terrified of death
lmao
>>
>>29834697
>One does not simply change God's word.
Nice, you can read Hebrew then?
>>
>>29833764
But claiming that something does not exist is just as falacious.
>>
>>29834733
Maybe I can, maybe I can't. That is irrelevant.
>>
>>29828413
No pretty much only atheists take the bible literally now
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 275x183
>>29834873
So, you can't.

If you have that little regard for the true meaning of scripture, I suppose you wouldn't mind breaking the second commandment for twelfth time today.
>>
>>29834844
>But claiming that something does not exist is just as falacious

>being so dumb you believe in something with absolutely no proof because "you can't prove it isn't there"
>>
File: 141141441.gif (90 KB, 383x470) Image search: [Google]
141141441.gif
90 KB, 383x470
>Le atheists against christians
Works every time
>>
File: image.png (49 KB, 1236x776) Image search: [Google]
image.png
49 KB, 1236x776
>>29834513
But they aren't always identified as symbols. Therein lies the problem.
>>
>>29834549
Exactly what I was trying to get across.
There is no reasoning with them I guess.
>>
>>29828413
Yes. Religious people are mentally challenged.
>>
>>29835049
Well the greeks said a similar thing about the nature of matter, a couple thousand years later, guess who was right

not aristotle.

nice b8
>>
>>29834958
Yeah because God is muslim.
>>
>>29831650

99 percent, no. But, atheists do seem to occasionally call women sluts and whores, while Christians join in with sluts and feminists to insult young males and make our lives harder.

Christianity, if practiced properly, would stop women from being sluts and whores.

>>29831624

It's very simple. I've seen it too many times to give specific examples, because it's all the same shit. Some Chad does something fucked up and immoral, but because he's a good looking Chad, Christians will not criticize him at all, and bend over backwards making excuses for his degenerate actions.

A lot of western Christians, especially the young ones, have a "cool kids" mentality, where they selectively enforce their religion according to who is popular and accepted and good looking, and who is not.
Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.