[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCKN DRINKSLURPIES REEEEEEEEEEEEE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 316x202
FUCKN DRINKSLURPIES REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
what do you mean by that?

I enjoy slurpies tho
>>
>>29828492
Normies who slurp when they drink. If you slurp when you drink you're a fucking normie piece of trash who needs to kill themselves.
>>
>>29828492
only a child likes slurpies
>>
>>29828540
sometimes extra suction power is needed to get the last bit of sugar sludge especially if I forget to get a normal straw since the slurpee straws, whilst cool in colors (I am fond of purple and green), but they are shit tier as far as serving as proper straws for the very end of the slurpee.

what-- do you expect me to not enjoy the last bit of my slurpee, shithead? fuck YOU. do you expect me to have to remove the lid of my slurpee and drink it from the cup, defeating the entire purpose of getting a straw in the first place which is needlessly contributing to more garbage as a faster rate than normal, just to not offend your fragile suburban gated community sensibilities?

eat shit and die
>>
>>29828607
>not growing up rich

get a load of this pleb guys
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.