[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I saw the sun go down, the I saw it come back up now sleep bie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_nwsw3oj2Ee1uhd1pmo2_400.gif (978 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwsw3oj2Ee1uhd1pmo2_400.gif
978 KB, 320x240
I saw the sun go down, the I saw it come back up now sleep bie
>>
>>29828335
Tfw no Mamacita gf
>>
how sad is your life because you have no other talents other than sitting in front of a camera for men to stare at.
>>
>>29830156
That's the existence of non-white women.
They have no marketable skills.
I'd still love to put those big brown nipples in my mouth tho
>>
>>29830190
I like that thumb rotation action by her ribs.
>>
>>29830207
I like that little areola peeking out
Imagine having a nice thick Latina qt wife like this
She's fiercely loyal, can cook like a pro, will suck/fuck you on demand, will yell at you in that fucking sexy Spanish, and that soft cuddle body you can spoon and grope.
I need her
>>
Subuman shitskined butterface ethnic. Your genetics are dog shit tier
>>
>>29830190

you are implying that white girls dont do this as well? how long have you been on the internet?
>>
>>29830759

OP didn't describe himself where did you get those nasty words from, are you projecting
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.