[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
give it to me straight, how fucked am i? considering plastic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: me1.jpg (44 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
me1.jpg
44 KB, 480x640
give it to me straight, how fucked am i?

considering plastic surgery since I'm a khv at 32
>>
>>29828281
retruded maxilla, consider a lefort

google Dr Mike Mew
>>
I'm sorry to say this anon, but I believe the only cure is AIDS
>>
You're white. That means there's hope.
>>
JUST

kys my dude
>>
Two people that look like you had sex and birthed you.

Go ahead and waste your money
>>
>>29828285
I am sure OP appreciates the advice, Dr. Mew.
>>
am 28. had a really bad hunch and still do but it has significantly improved thanks to stretching and various exercises I've found on youtube and /hunch/ threads

the sooner you start the sooner you'll see results. it SHOULD be difficult once you start. trust me, once you keep doing it, you're going to feel awesome with all that limberness. you're going to feel rejuvenated. well at least that's what I can tell you anecdotally. my posture has improved, I'm at my proper height now if I remember to maintain a proper stance. sometimes I do catch myself slipping but I make it an effort to do daily stretches, even tiny baby bullshit ones on my lazy days that way I'm at least doing something.
>>
File: image.jpg (223 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
223 KB, 1280x960
>>29828281
Holy shit you're fucked
And i thought i was ugly lmao
>>
>>29828877
>missing the point of the thread
Your posture is fucking garbage.
>>
>>29828877
>And i thought i was ugly

And you are.
>>
>>29828281
not that bad
I know guys that look similiary like you and they're doing fine
>>
>>29830000
Checking those quads of truth.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.