[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All pozzed up with no place to go edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 16
File: Australia_flag.png (17 KB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
Australia_flag.png
17 KB, 800x400
All pozzed up with no place to go edition
>>
>>29828125
I don't think you'll get many (you)s with this as the title, anyway sitting around doing nothing atm, hoping for a cute boi that actually lives near me
>>
I made a coconut cake today.
>>
>>29828356
did it contain marijuana?
>>
>>29828304
Have you ever successfully received cummies from 4chan?
>>
>>29828370
Nope, just usual coconut cake stuff.
>>
I fucking HATE coconut
>>
File: pepeDrag.jpg (17 KB, 350x464) Image search: [Google]
pepeDrag.jpg
17 KB, 350x464
First day of wageslavery today, went pretty well
thanks anons that wished me luck yesterday
>>
>>29828514
What's the job? originally
>>
>>29828304
If you wanna find a nearby cute boi, you should probably specify your location anon
>>
File: deliveryDog.jpg (67 KB, 748x560) Image search: [Google]
deliveryDog.jpg
67 KB, 748x560
>>29828531
>pic related

Not too busy tonight luckily, feels good to be sitting around doing nothing again though desu
>>
File: 1434123224022.jpg (46 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1434123224022.jpg
46 KB, 768x1024
Does anyone know something you can sell on ebay to make mad bux?

Something you can buy cheap in bulk and make a good profit on.
>>
>>29828552
I live near in the Illawarra region, seems everyone is either in Sydney which is too far away or in an entirely different state
>>
Isn't it easy for a homosex to pick up victims/lovers?

Grindr, gaydar, squirt.org etc.
>>
>>29828700
>b-b-ut there's o-o-only Chad o-on Grindr!
The cutebois in this thread are scared of their own shadow
>>
>>29828700
Anyone in ADL use squirt.org?

>>
>>29829132
Are you SluttyJake?
>>
ballarat
>>
>>29829214
Nah, I'm Dee_
>>
>>29829231
Oh wow. Nice dick.
>>
File: 1443068146186.jpg (334 KB, 850x1202) Image search: [Google]
1443068146186.jpg
334 KB, 850x1202
Someone in Adelaide please kill me.
>>
File: 1467457214793.png (35 KB, 800x728) Image search: [Google]
1467457214793.png
35 KB, 800x728
fucking faggot robot just fuck off already
>>
>>29829280
Yo senpai I'll kill you, what's up though?
>>
File: 1440822379800.png (161 KB, 530x698) Image search: [Google]
1440822379800.png
161 KB, 530x698
>>29829358
I'm drunk and want to die
I don't want to die because I'm drunk though I just want to die all the time
>>
Gonna do a little strawpoll to see how educated you ausfags are about our own country.

http://www.strawpoll.me/10704440
>>
>>29829380
Why are you pro dying?
>>
>resubbed to wow
>this must be what self hatred feels like
>drown my grief in draenei

in other news I'm still bad at overwatch, the smirf accounts are in and it's never been less fun
>>
>>29829392
wow, seems that a lot of you guys are very uneducated on the state of our own country. quite sad actually.

did you guys know our constitution is the second oldest continuous one in the world, and the least amended in the world? a true rock of stability in a changing world.
>>
File: 1468025064450.png (121 KB, 265x289) Image search: [Google]
1468025064450.png
121 KB, 265x289
Australians youa re the worst I hate you all I wish you all cook in that hell hole you call a home fucking knagroo shits.
>>
>>29829392
> that thing lawyers do where they deliberately use obscure words to describe simple concepts so you think they're worth more money
>>
File: 1459422498895.jpg (171 KB, 850x1026) Image search: [Google]
1459422498895.jpg
171 KB, 850x1026
>>29829405
Because I'm a fat, ugly, autistic retard who only has the options of dying or continuing to be a disappointment to the people dumping money trying to keep a roof over my head with no returns.

I'm a complete failure who's incapable of achieving even the most basic shit, I deserve to die, but then I don't really because that's what I want and I don't deserve to get what I want.
>>
>>29829470
I used very simple and precise words.
>>
>>29829473
talk to the money dumpers anon, they'll tell you what they like about you. then in the morning you can sober up and start working on stuff. Just baby steps anon, it'll be okay.
>>
A follow up question for you robots. IMPORTANT.

http://www.strawpoll.me/10704490
>>
>>29829517
I think state parliament should be dissolved entirely, and their jobs divided up between local and federal.

The federal MPs would have to have some of their 20 weeks annual leave taken away, but thats a sacrifice im willing to make.

It would mean local governments would have to do something important rather than being ineffectual bureaucrats, but they'd get more money out of the deal.

t. someone who lives in NSW but not Sydney.
>>
>>29829581
So you want a massively bigger government, and for local concerns to be totally drowned out in favour of a federal government which only pays any attention to the huge cities?

Might as well just have a communist dictatorship mate, would result in the same outcome.
>>
File: 1449345046615.png (979 KB, 1253x1770) Image search: [Google]
1449345046615.png
979 KB, 1253x1770
>>29829507
It wont be though.

I'm convinced that if I got a job, then the chances of me actually killing myself sky-rocket to almost 100%, but at the same time I can't do that to my mum because I'm not sure she'd ever get over it and she'd probably blame herself. Plus she has been going through shit too and I heard her mumble something about killing herself as I was walking away while my dad is completely oblivious to it because I let my mum vent everything to me because no one else will listen to her.

Last time I went outside was about a week ago, before that, probably a month, then another month before that. All to the doctors because of a persistent ear infection. All three times while sitting in the waiting room, I was on the verge of having a panic attack. Thinking about getting my life together, having to work, having to work for the next 40 years, pay bills, eventually move out, and see people daily all while being completely alone because I don't know how to deal with people will give me a panic attack. Fuck, I've woken up from dreams in the middle of panic attacks before with the only explanation being I was around too many people in that dream

There is literally no hope for me, my anxiety and autism knows no bounds.
>>
>>29829436
What terrifically useful information. I'll make sure to note it down so I don't forget it.
>>
>>29829627
If you genuinely are as fucked up as you say you are, then you can get shit from doctors and disability payments and stuff.

If you aren't as fucked up as you say you are, then you can fix things one at a time in little increments.

And why won't you tell them how down you're feeling?
>>
>>29829618
Nah, I want smaller governments, like the local councils would make most of the decisions the states make now, and most of the money stays in council. So decisions made in Sydney only effect Sydney.
>>
>>29829627
All memes at the door. How can normies literally be okay with the life of get married work hard shit out a few kids and then retire when you're too much of a decrepit cunt to enjoy life. Can you imagine looking back fondly on a lifetime of memories having stored away enough goy points to maybe put a downpayment on your grandkids mortgage and this is the 'best case scenario' ? I Fucking can't. It wigs me out man. WHAT OTHER FUCKING OPTIONS ARE THERE FUCK.
>>
>>29829701
The best way to do that is more states. You see how state government has essentially used local governments as toys? That's what would happen to the states, at the hands of the federal government, without constitutional protection.

What we should do is crate more states, like a state for the Riverina, New England, Auralia, NQ, etc.
>>
>>29829711
Live in a shit house and drive a shit car, but take heaps of time off work and buy a jetski?
>>
>>29829729
Objectively, what is the advantage of a 3 tier system over 2? is it just a division of labour thing?
>>
>>29829755
It means that local interests have a say and the entire system isn't dominated by a few gigantic population centres. It also means states can compete with each other, and people can choose the policy settings that fit them. Victorians might like big government whereas Queenslanders might prefer a hands off approach.
>>
File: 1438208037435.jpg (289 KB, 1500x1700) Image search: [Google]
1438208037435.jpg
289 KB, 1500x1700
>>29829679
The waking up in the middle of a panic attack thing is true, the being on the verge of having a panic attack while sitting in the waiting room is a *SLIGHT* over-exaggeration, but if I wind up sitting in a packed waiting room for say 30+ minutes, then I'll start getting a floaty feeling, feeling disconnected from my body, and slight trouble breathing, but I have never had a full blown, breaking down, almost unable to breath panic attack in front of someone before.

>And why won't you tell them how down you're feeling?
How do I even do that? Our family has never been on good terms when it comes to explaining our feelings. We're the "vent lightly and pretend the serious issues aren't real/ignore them completely" type of family. I've never been able to talk to either of my parents about how I feel or what I want to do to myself.

Even if I brought it up now, I've been a NEET for a little over 3 years I think and they would probably think it's all just some elaborate excuse as to not get work, not that my suicidal feelings and anxiety are genuine.
>>
>>29829779
But if you live in NSW but not Sydney, your local interests aren't taken into account and you get fucked over anyway.

Meanwhile your mayor goes to fundraiser BBQs and opens shopping malls, because the garbage trucks are just going to keep doing the same shit they did last week. and the week before. and the week before...
>>
>>29829813
If Sydney feels far away sometimes, recognise that Canberra is going to feel even further away.

Governments closer to the people are always better. I don't deny we have an issue at the moment with state governments ignoring anyone who doesn't live in the capital city, but this would be far worse with all decisions made by bureaucrats in Canberra.

More states is the answer. Why not give New England, the Riverina, NQ, and the rural areas of WA their own states? That means city people get the policy settings that fit them, while rural people do, too.
>>
>>29829783
Come on man, your family doesnt share how they're feeling and look where it has gotten you. You're a nervous wreck asking people to kill you on an Indonesian cooking channel.

From how you've described them, they seem like decent folk, I think you might be paranoid in thinking that they'll say it was an excuse.

Even staying for a couple of weeks at a mental health ward might help at this point. Just a suggestion, but they might be experienced in dealing with this stuff and can give you a few pointers, get you in touch with resume services and stuff.
>>
>>29829837
I just feel like I haven't got a satisfactory answer, no offense. Why do you think 3 is better than 2? Make your mayor do some work and make people actually give a shit about local government, by having the state responsibilities done by local where sensible.

>Areas of responsibility of State government
>Agriculture
Local
>Education
Federal
>Electricity and gas supplies
Local
>Health
Local (with federal funding help maybe)
>Housing
Local
>Law and order
Local
>Main roads
Local for everything except highways which are federal
>Public transport
Local
>Water
Local

Sauce: http://www.skwirk.com/p-c_s-1_u-104_t-272_c-911/responsibilities-of-the-state-government/nsw/responsibilities-of-the-state-government/state-and-federal-government/state-government
>>
>>29829872
I can't. I can't physically bring myself to tell them no matter how hard I try.

>they seem like decent folk
They are decent people, but they aren't decent parents. I'm not trying to say that they're bad, they tried their hardest, but the dynamic that has been built can't be removed/changed.

>I think you might be paranoid in thinking that they'll say it was an excuse.
About a year ago, I tried to bring up the fact that I think I might have ADD, even though I consider it a meme illness caused due to a lack of discipline. I thought that maybe getting meds for it would help me.
I told my mum and she laughed and said "Oh, you mean that thing children get?"

>Even staying for a couple of weeks at a mental health ward might help at this point
Wouldn't my family need private health insurance to cover that? We've only got medicare shit and they're making a decent income, but they've got a lot of debt to pay off and I don't want to impede them paying it off.

I should probably clarify why I think they'd assume it's all just an excuse not to work.
Whenever I'm around them in public, I'm able to hold my composure a lot better than when I'm alone. I'm still panicking on the inside, but on the outside I just sort of seem uninterested in everything around me. I'm not sure if it's because I legitimately feel more at ease when I'm around my parents or if it's because I'm more used to pretending not to be affected by anything around them though. They've never actually seen me freak out, there has only been twice when only my mum has seen my break down and it was back three years ago when I had a job so she probably just thought I was stressed out from work and not that I was going sleepless every night with anxiety while the only thing I could think about was killing myself. Even then it was just sort of going catatonic with tears running down my face refusing to acknowledge anything around me.
>>
>>29829981
Realistically, there should be more than 3. We have local governments that can cover a million people and hundreds of thousands of square kilometers of land. All local governments should split themselves into perhaps dozens of smaller wards where truly local decisions are made, on things like planning and development.

Decentralised and local decision making always results in better outcomes for people. I simply do not subscribe to the idea that having all power vested in an all powerful central government makes any sort of sense. The only reason the states still exist is the constitution, the federal government has tried very hard to whittle down their powers. That is only natural, all central governments try to do this.

I agree that the state governments should devolve more power to local governments, but this is a movement to be done at the state level. You will never achieve it at the federal level.

Why should education be federal, not local? Local communities should have a say in how their kids are educated. If you get the federal government involved you'll have kids being fed propaganda nonsense and a huge lack of accountability. Education should be done on a neighbourhood by neighbourhood level.
>>
>>29830062
>"Oh, you mean that thing children get?"
I dunno, im not an expert, but Im pretty sure the main line of thinking doctors had was that ADD was something you grew out of

>Wouldn't my family need private health insurance to cover that?
My only experience is with involuntary admission, but im pretty sure if you go to a public hospital with a mental health ward, they'll screen you, then they might admit you for 3 or 4 days, after that you are free to leave or stay if you think it's helpful. It's pretty boring, but it's easy to smuggle stuff in to kill time if you have someone coming to see you or once you get given day leave.

Yeah, I've had panic attacks before, they're pretty scary. mine are from something else, but yeah I know that feel.

So whats the plan anon? just gonna shitpost the rest of your life?
>>
>tfw no qt nz gf
>>
File: 1436577268028.jpg (319 KB, 1000x1414) Image search: [Google]
1436577268028.jpg
319 KB, 1000x1414
>>29830171
Huh. I thought ADD was also pretty common in adults though too.

The way you just summed up being in a ward sort of describes why I don't want to go to one.
I'd wind up just looking at the walls all day and most probably lying to the people that could actually help me just to get out of there sooner.

>So whats the plan anon? just gonna shitpost the rest of your life?
I only have two plans
>suicide
>manage to actually commit to learning how to draw and making furry bucks off of it from my room
The second one is a lot less likely to happen than the first.
>>
>>29830117
>Local communities should have a say in how their kids are educated
I disagree, because then you get a complicated system where it is impossible to work out if a person who did 13 years of school in Alice Springs is as educated as someone who did 13 years at Margaret River, as someone who did 13 years at Dubbo, even if they all got the same result.

makes working out uni entry requirements a bitch at the very least, at worst, the entire curriculum of Gulgong district would be about different breeds of cattle and which John Deer is the best value for money for 13 years...
>>
>on disability pension
>just want this for the rest of my life

sometimes doing nothing all day gets bad but I can't handle my fellow human beings
>>
>>29830239
Well, if you arent willing to donate 3 or 4 days of your time, I guess that's settled then.
>>
>>29830245
It's actually very easy. Just use a test like the ACT test in the US. The US has 50 differet states with their own education system, and in each state education is done on a county level. States can have in excess of 100 counties.

It works fine.
>>
File: 1467944389541.jpg (22 KB, 499x277) Image search: [Google]
1467944389541.jpg
22 KB, 499x277
>>29830332
I wouldn't know anything about that sorry mate. Good chatting with you tho.
>>
Being on the dole sucks balls. I have to do work for the doll now, 25 hours a week, pulling old bikes apart for crap metal.
Any Perth fags? know of any jobs going?
>>
>>29830365
Not WA, but I just quit a job which just about anyone could do. Installing home insulation.

Fucking hot in summer, the inso is itchy at first, but you kinda develop an immunity to it. but its early starts and you bang the fuck out of your head a lot. Plus you cough your guts up and constantly have shit in your eyes.

Anyway, my mob paid $23 an hour casual. presumably most companies have an equally high staff turnover, so if you have your white card or dont mind getting one, that could be a goer for a little while.
>>
>>29830274
I'm not sure what you're trying to imply blox
>>
File: 1442327958447.png (85 KB, 361x333) Image search: [Google]
1442327958447.png
85 KB, 361x333
>>29829457
What the fuck did you just say about me, you bloody seppo? I'll have you know I graduated with mystery mark ATAR and have been involved in numerous bottlo runs to BWS, and I have over 300 confirmed tinnies. I am trained in abo warfare and I'm the top tracker in the entire Australian military. You are nothing to me but another twelvie. I'll wipe you out with the precision of a the likes have which have never been seen before in Australia, y'hear? You think you can get away with acting like a stupid cunt? Yeah nah, prick. As we speak I'm calling up all the lads across the city and I got cunts watching ya, so you better prepare for a cyclone, pooftah. The cyclone that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your beachfront property. You're a bloody goner, mate. I can be anywhere in like an hour and a bit, and can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my thong slap. Not only am I extensively trained in banter, but I have access to the entire arsenal of old mate davo's back shed and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your bloody seppo arse off the face of my country, you fuckin' cunt. If only you could've known what fucked up shit your comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would've shut the fuck up. But ya couldn't, ya didn't, and now you owe me a slab of tins, you fuckin' drongo. Me and the lads will fuck you up. Yeah nah, cunt.
>>
who /realaussiehours/ here?
>>
>mfw tas fag
>mfw the only person that replies to me on here is almost always a tranny who lives near by
Why can't there be more tasbots, this is by the the most autistic state
>>
>>29831720
Why is Tasmania so shit when it used to be so great? Honest question, I've always wanted to know.

In Tas, before 1991, you could buy fully automatic machine guns with no licensing and no registration - the most liberal state of affairs in the entire world.

The state was pro-development, favouring building of dams, harvesting natural resources, etc.

The state refused to decriminalise homosexuality.

Now it's the most far-left, anti-gun, pro-gay, greenie government in the nation, and just keeps getting worse.

Why? Why is Tas so shit?
>>
>>29831801
>In Tas, before 1991, you could buy fully automatic machine guns with no licensing and no registration - the most liberal state of affairs in the entire world
Well, before 1991, no one had gunned down 35 men, women and children at a historic gaol.
>>
>>29831801
Hey so I don't know if you're hear about it, but remember a thing called Port Arthur
>>
>>29828629
>go to flea markets/car boot sales
>buy anything rustic or old looking for cheap
>resell on eBay as "vintage" and "antique"
>>
>>29831847
>>29831841
Tas refused to change their gun laws even after that and only changed them after John Howard threatened to try and change the constitution and strip the states of their power to regulate gun laws.

So try again, you dumb statist faggots.

Why is Tas so left wing now when it used to be a white man's rural free paradise?
>>
>>29831917
The reason for no gunz is because of the Port Arthur massacre, regardless of who enacted the laws. That's why it's no gunz, ya dig?
>>
File: 1464945145891.jpg (83 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1464945145891.jpg
83 KB, 640x427
>>29831965
You still don't get it, do ya son?

Yes, Tas was forced by the feds to ban guns, and to legalise being gay, and even to stop building dams. But why has this changed the political consensus in Tasmania? It seems, like a beaten horse, they have just accepted their lot in life, as leftist slaves.

No longer is Tasmania a conservative, white man's state. It is a far-left, greenie, mendicant state, and they seem to be happy about it. Why have they fallen so far?

I am not Tasmanian, so I just don't understand.
>>
>>29832001
ok so cut to the chase, you obviously have an opinion on who is behind this nefarious scheme. Jews? Space lizards? Feminazis? Help me out here.
>>
File: voe 4.jpg (98 KB, 974x883) Image search: [Google]
voe 4.jpg
98 KB, 974x883
>>29832047
No, not really. I'm just sort of disappointed that Tasmania seems to have given up on being a proud entity of its own, instead going down the path of handouts, rejection of its own self agency, and destructive tendencies, much like a drug addict or a NEET.

If anything has caused it, it is excessive federal meddling through every possible means - from the GST and its distribution to law after law meddling in state government affairs.
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.