[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I posted a super long greentext finding about this super qt3.14
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (2 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 640x1136
So I posted a super long greentext finding about this super qt3.14 16yo that has turned out to be a roastie. It got like 3 replies as it was long as fuck but I still have a need to share an update.
>19 manlet virgin with no friends in hs
>I start to see this very cute girl and somehow she notices me
>she starts to text me and it turns out she has quite a nice taste in /lit/ and /tv/
>when we saw each other I could feel she feels nervous as well which never happened before
>I start to have this great image about her
>second time I see her she starts talking about how she gets drunk a lot and sometimes smokes weed
>she just turned 16
>find her ig which is pretty cool and artsy but with some revealing pics
> she also sends me qt pics every now and then
>she drunk calls me talking about shit
>she sends me
this conversation (not english so can't post) with her best also 16yo friend
>"you had sex with him on the playground where everyone can see you x'D"
>"at least you wore a condom, it's better to be safe"
>she thinks this is totally ok
>I start to have a really bas feeling about her
finally the update thing that happened a while ago
>"I lost my wallet but I needed something to put my cash in so I grabbed this condom box that was next to me"
>"y-you just have condoms box by yourself all the time?"
>"well no, it's this cute box not the normal one (sends pic related) but I don't believe in condom sex"
"w-what?"
"I just don't like it, it feels bad like licking honey over the glass jar"
"okk"

I still talk to her and write with her because she is the only cute girl that wants to talk to me in years (and maybe if I can play it off like I do know we can start something but I am not sure if I want to)
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 420x459) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 420x459
posting her armpit for those of you who enjoy this shit because I need help woth this situation
>>
I haven't posted in months. I feel for you OP. What you need to do is realise that you are talking to a roastie whore. Fortunately for you she is talking to you about sexual things and sending you QT pictures. She potentially, for whatever reason, sees you sexually.
Don't lay down any A-game or whatever because you're obviously incredibly inexperienced compared to her. Have a drink/joint with her in a private setting. Lay down a few compliments and see what happens, what sort of chemistry you've got.
That's what I would do anyway
>>
>>29828016
>super qt3.14
Why are men so stupid to think they would like you? I've seen so many dumbfucks that think they have a chance with a woman who plenty of other men find attractive

>hurrr men r so smart
>hot girl appears
>OOGA BOOGA BUM BUM ME SO HORNY!!!!!

You deserved it.
>>
>>29829762
>Don't lay down any A-game
Oh I would never do that but thanks for your reply I think it helped me. She talks about how she loves to go to the countryside and wants to go with me so I'm thinking about a picnic with a wine and a joint. Fortunately I smoke weed quite often alone so I'll be ok with this. She really is sending these vibes (or at least I think so) that make me think she wants something to happen.
Thanks anon

>>29829782
tf you are talking about, I am 100% willing to drop her and have no deep feelings for her. I just wonder whether to should continue this or not. and also wanted to complain about tha fact that the only girl that is interested in me after a long time turns out to be a massive roastie and not innocent cutie as i originally thought she was
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.