[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you have no friends anymore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1444540850822.jpg (62 KB, 780x780) Image search: [Google]
1444540850822.jpg
62 KB, 780x780
>you have no friends anymore
>>
>>29827964

Better to have none than be surrounded by those who also force you to suicide with their behavior. I gave up on my last 2 friends cause they were assholes 4 months ago. First 2 months were painful but then I started feeling good. They dont care about me and I dont care about them. Like literally.
>>
>>29827964
My last friend gave up on me early this year. Just started messaging me less and less and giving shorter responses and eventually just stopped replying entirely. Feels bad.
>>
File: 1464919863869.gif (789 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1464919863869.gif
789 KB, 640x360
>>29827964
>you can easily make friends online but when it comes to the real world you stutter your way out the room as fast as possible
>tfw can't be bothered trying anymore because the returns are diminishing

I know that feel froggie.
>>
My last friend ever since he lost virginity became ugly personality. It didnt help him improve in any sense. He started hating people,started lying,started threatening and using people and throwing them in the trash.
>>
ask yourself this: do you think a friendship with you is worth maintaining? what do you offer your friends? what sort of camaraderie do you offer them? what incentive do they have to keep you in their social circle? friendships need to be based on something, even something as simple as just enjoying being in the company of someone. do you think anyone enjoys your company?
>>
>>29828042
Yeah that's what I'm doing with my friend. Just a self absorbed person and likes to argue for no reason.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.