[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so robots, not a regular r9k-er, but could i get some advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: large[1].jpg (17 KB, 392x451) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
17 KB, 392x451
so robots, not a regular r9k-er, but could i get some advice here?

about a month ago a girl from my uni, 8/10 had broken up with her boyfriend and started talking to me quite regularly. after a matter of hours she'd revealed to me that she broke up with him because she'd gained interest in me instead. during the 4 weeks between then and now, we talked nearly all day every day, met up quite regularly and even made out. however when i asked her out about a week ago she told me that she wanted to, "but not yet"
now, about 70 hours ago, she'd just completely stopped talking to me
what should i do?
>inb4 kill yourself
>>
She sounds like a manipulative whore. Drop her
>>
>>29827956
Ignore it, don't think about it. If it happens, great, if not, oh well. It's the the end of the world.

Also this >>29828061
>>
>>29827956
You were an easy rebound.

>>29828061
This is accurate, do not bother with her. If you do, see how genuine she is if she sticks around and doesn't try to get back together with her ex. Both genders do this.
>>
>asking r9k about relationships
Really, you shouldn't take people's advice here seriously. If she doesn't want to have sex with you yet, she probably has a reason she considers important and expects you to respect that reason. Just don't fuck it up, who knows, she might not be a 'manipulative whore' plotting a 'secret plan' to ruin your life.

Whatever you do, think about it logically and try to put yourself in her position. Take your time and take the decision by YOURSELF.

You don't want to have regrets.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.