[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw I had to sign up for the draft in order to receive financial
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: cbb.jpg (60 KB, 680x818) Image search: [Google]
cbb.jpg
60 KB, 680x818
>tfw I had to sign up for the draft in order to receive financial aid for college

They said they'd never have another draft, but then why did both the US and UK just pass laws forcing women to sign up for the draft too...WWIII soon?

I'm scared :(
>>
>>29827918
This has been a thing for decades and they have will never have to use it again unless if there's an extreme emergency. There's already too many volunteers in the military that they're kicking out so they won't draft weak college kids.
>>
Because since the day you were born, you've actually been property of the Dept. of Defense.

And according to FEMA's already printed manuals, it'll never be called WWIII.......

it's NW1....

nuclear war one
>>
>>29828117
Is that before or after civil war 2: racewar bugaloo
>>
>>29827918
>but then why did both the US and UK just pass laws forcing women to sign up for the draft too

This is a good thing. Equal rights means equal weights.
>>
>>29827918
>UK
>draft
No.
>>
>>29828127
race war ain't happening it would have already started and would have been started by blacks yet since it was blacks that did it they don't have anyone to chimp out on
>>
>>29827918
Id sign it in a heartbeat. No way my country will use me. I'm useless. I'm blind in one eye, flat-footed and weigh almost 300 lbs at 6'4". I also have nerve damage and dextroscoliosis.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.