[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>registering for uni classes >check out course syllabus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1436326690475.jpg (41 KB, 780x439) Image search: [Google]
1436326690475.jpg
41 KB, 780x439
>registering for uni classes
>check out course syllabus
>see any kind of presentation/speech/project
>withdraw from program completely

who /social anxiety off the charts and can't function properly/ here?
>>
>>29827389
i didn't take a psych course this semester because it had working in a group, fuck that
>>
>>29827389
You've barely turned 18. You have nothing to worry about
>>
> even considering going to university
Fuck off you Chad.

I tried hanging myself the first day of high school, just so I would know the pain I would have to endure if I tried doing it for real. That was a decade ago. Haven't left the house since.
>>
>>29827403
what's the point of taking psych classes when you obviously have mental issues?
>>
>>29827389
T b h, i dont think youd need to have social anxietu to not want to do those kinds of things. Sometimes working on projects is just a pain the ass
>>
I know what you mean. I'm out of college, and have been for a long time, but I remember speeches were the worst. The teacher will tell you to memorize everything and not look at your notes but fuck that. I'd basically just read from a fully typed out document, almost everything I'd say. The teacher would, obviously, take off points for this, but I'd get better grades than you'd expect, by just holding a piece of paper and reading off of it. I'd basically say everything I needed to say. I didn't do it like this to be a dick, just because I know that I'd get a better grade than just going off the top of my head, being a nervous person in front of crowds, I would've stuttered and phrased things in basic and maybe even disjointed ways, which is what I did before I discovered doing the opposite of what the teacher recommends. Unless your teacher is a real dick, or your class is ABOUT public speaking, in which case, you'll need to actually use their methods, it's not a bad way to go.
>>
>>29827433
maybe the females in the class will see i have mental issues and console me with sex
>>
File: 1444816978860.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1444816978860.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
>falling for the jewish university meme
>here's your degree and $100k debt!
>now work 50 years to pay it off

Knowledge is right there at your fingertips.
>>
>>29827389
Believe in yourself a little
Yes its horrible you panic you sweat you imagine all the terrible things that could happen but step by step it become easier just some challenges before you reach your goals

YOU CAN DO IT ANON
>>
>>29827596
>100k debt

only if you go to harvard or some shit
>>
>>29827389
>tfw good presentation skills but bad social skills
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.