[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEED EXPERIENCE TO GET WORK NEED WORK TO GET EXPERIENCE REEEEEEEEE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: 1465579252720.jpg (32 KB, 540x547) Image search: [Google]
1465579252720.jpg
32 KB, 540x547
NEED EXPERIENCE TO GET WORK NEED WORK TO GET EXPERIENCE

REEEEEEEEE
>>
Solution:
Actually i dont have one lol
>>
File: 45t4334532554325.png (228 KB, 858x725) Image search: [Google]
45t4334532554325.png
228 KB, 858x725
>>29827283
Stupid normies say shit like
>I can't believe you don't have a job after X years
When they are only fucking working because of their family or friend connections
>>
>beyond 2012
>working in a normal job

Lmao.... This isn't your parents generation anymore.
>>
>>29827304
THIS
>have no friends
>mother doesn't work
>father is a biologist
>zero nepotism potential
>>
>>29827283
Lie about work experience like everyone else.
>>
I've worked for 2 years now after being a neet for 4. I looked at job ads last week and it almost made me sick with how bullshit they sound
>>
Working is for normies. Let them be wagecucks and embrace on your quest of knowledge.
>>
>>29827607
Given the choice, no one would want to work. He average person -keyword, average - works out of necessity. Kid.
>>
If you have experience why your game shit todd
>>
You don't need to worry about experience, you just need to try your best. Trust me, it justs works.
>>
>practically got a job as a carpenter for free because my dad's company was a bit short on people
>tfw experience and cash for free
>tfw still live with dad who isn't even charging that much for rent

you're pretty much fucked if you have no connections these days, especially if you're a college cuck with huge debt
>>
File: 1443770965614.jpg (52 KB, 929x737) Image search: [Google]
1443770965614.jpg
52 KB, 929x737
>>29827855
>connectionless college cuck history major with no job experience
>friendless khv virgin on top of that

i really don't know why i bother togo on living
i think it's apathy mostly.
>>
THe world's going down the tubes anyway and this is a symptom. No point worrying about this shit. It's not your fault
>>
This is why I went to medical school. Getting in is purely merit-based. If you got the grades and MCAT score, you're in...and once you're in, your job is guaranteed...they literally MATCH YOU WITH A JOB before you graduate.
>>
you should try and volunter for a local business. In return they usually give you a reference. Use this and build up references at multiple stores. Eventually you'll have a nice looking reference for any job
>>
>>29828002
>No point worrying about this shit. It's not your fault
>no money
>stuck at home
>stuck NEET
>stuck on 4chan

i want to get on with my lfie
>>
>>29827673
Not always true. I know tonnes of people whose only purpose in life is work. And the Western cultural narrative is rife with muh purpose (and NEET ridicule), even for those who deep down do not really want to work.
>>
>>29827916
>still a virgin
>studied humanities at university
How did you pull that one off? Girls in those courses are hyper sexual and will fuck anything.
>>
>>29827283
Where is the 6th elder scrolls you fuck??
>>
Do some volunteering. Work hard there helping people, and ask the volunteer leaders if you can use them as a reference.
>>
I had the same problem, OP. I wound up joining the military. It worked out okay I guess.

Only $40k more debt to pay off, heh... heh...
>>
Not all employers require experience. You're just too picky.

You can also try lying. How has that never occured to you?
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 640x920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 640x920
>mfw the only job I could get was at Little Caesar's working two days a week for three hours
>my last paycheck for working two weeks was $54
>>
>>29827283
That's basically just a robot-barrier. A way to keep socially incompetent people out of the workforce, or at least make it so they have to slave away at unpaid internships and the like before finally being given the privilege to earn a living. For normies all you need is nepotism, not experience. Normie friend gets you a job, successful normie family gives you a job at the family business or puts in a good word for you with business associates, normie professors give you good recommendations. That's all you need. All that "experience" shit is just meant to keep the average robot who doesn't come from money and doesn't know anybody away from any half-decent careers. Because those are reserved for normies.
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 665x662
>tfw only $4k/month left after taxes
>>
>>29827283
then u just fucking lie on ur resume geez how hard can it be by the time they realize u lied they cant fire you because you cant just fire a dude for no reason its against the law
>>
>>29827283
its almost as if the world we live was designed by todd howard
>>
I'm a union apprentice in a skilled trade, but I still check out job ads because my evenings and weekends are totally free. I know excel and am good with numbers, so I've been looking around for a part time admin-assistant, data entry, or bookkeeping job for extra $$$.

What these places ask for is absurd.

>$10-15/hour pay (I already make wiring plugs and switches all day)
>require knowledge of the whole Microsoft Office suite
>Often list accounting software like Quickbooks as a requirement also
>Always want an AAS at least
>almost always require 2+ years of experience

And that's all for a positions that's >20 hours a week. How do they get any applicants that meet their criteria? If I had accounting experience, I sure as hell wouldn't be looking to work part time for $10 an hour.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.