[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /degenerate/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1467949537867.png (158 KB, 256x302) Image search: [Google]
1467949537867.png
158 KB, 256x302
And if so whats the last degenerate thing you did?
I just came in my own mouth and swallowed
>>
thats just gay
>>
>>29827244
that's pretty gay dude
you might be a gay
>>
going to be meeting a guy tomorrow with a big dick so I can suck him off good and when he's ready to explode I'll go down to the base so he can cum down my throat. I'll swallow like a good boy while licking his balls with my tongue with his cock still twitching and pulsating down my throat, emptying his sperm in me

this won't be my first rodeo
>>
>>29827244
did that once when i was 15, taste was horrible, stuck around for ages after.
took a lot of strain on my back for weeks to get there.
never was able to suck it in a really enjoyable way, and mind would be focused on back pain whole time anyway

why do you do it?
>>
>>29827313
I was just in the bath playing with myself and touching my prostate and when I went to finish I kind of just propped my legs up on the towel rack and came straight down into my mouth, I did it because I felt it would be hot and it was, taste wasn't too bad either. I guess I don't mind it because I am a narcissist or something I love myself and my own body a lot so its equivalent of someone doing that with someone they love.
>>
>>29827255
being gay is pretty degenerate
>>
>>29827306
How do I into gay relations such as this and don't you worry about std etc
>>
Once, l masturbated with my left hand.
>>
>>29827776
I am lefty though so I do this every day
>>
Emptied the contents of my ass into a motel sink, squatting on the benchtop and scooping out shit with my fingers while a huge cucumber warmed up in the microwave. Plunged the rest of the shit out of my bowels with the cucumber and then masturbated with it fully inside me. Only bled once.
>>
>>29827941
Stuff like this is why I'd never sleep in a motel
>>
if you dont count masterbating to pizza degenerate then i say i came with my fingers up my ass.
literally in 10 seconds
>>
>>29827746
have an autistic screening process
but always be worried and be safe until you trust your intuition enough to make informed choices about who you play with
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.