[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to work >get along with everyone but nobody really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1462665351842.jpg (7 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
1462665351842.jpg
7 KB, 249x243
>go to work
>get along with everyone but nobody really wants to hang out with me outside of work
>notice people don't bother giving real replies to questions I ask them
>parents stopped listening to me whenever I try to initiate a conversation or ask a question
>older brother asks them something and they're extremely responsive and listen then respond to anything he asks or says
>come home from working all day
>stay up for 6 hours now on 4chan posting in threads
>not a single reply tonight
>>
>>29826839
We're the ignored ones, my dude. I know this feel. I stopped thinking or being concerned about this a long time ago.
>>
stop being a faggot and maybe you'll get more replies
>>
>>29826839
>>29826839
no one wants to hear you talk because you're voice is so annoying
>>
I know that feel. In my two years of wagecucking everything was the same. I fell for the "go be a productive member of society and you'll meet new people" meme.
>>
>>29826859
>>29826870

Good thing you guys only have about a month and a half left.
>>
is there something wrong with the 4chan engine?
how does a post with a blank OP happen?
>>
File: 1447089385997.jpg (19 KB, 471x325) Image search: [Google]
1447089385997.jpg
19 KB, 471x325
>post in a thread
>kill it

here it comes...
>>
ayy not today today is fiesta
>>
I know that feel OP. On the outside looking in. I'm pretty much a leper at work or with people I know.
>>
>>29826839
>saw this threat
>read it and don't reply
>press return
>first thread is this one
I feel bad op, here's my reply.
>>
>>29826839

Hope you're feeling OK, OP. Make peace with that you can't change, and if you can change it, make actionable plans today to do so.
>>
>>29826896
>reply
>thread dies

why
>>
>>29826839
I ktf. OP you may or may not be able to change how others perceive you, depending on your circumstances. The problem is you've grown into a fixed role, and you'll face a lot of resistance internal and external trying to change it. So maybe you're fucked.

Do you want any suggestions, or just venting?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.