[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just took DXM for the very first time,what should i expect? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: blackhole.jpg (834 KB, 1821x1566) Image search: [Google]
blackhole.jpg
834 KB, 1821x1566
Just took DXM for the very first time,what should i expect? I i have some weed, should I smoke it?

Recomend each other video/pictures/music
>>
>>29826755

Do you want to fucking fight me? Yeah, I'll take you on. Lets go.
>>
>>29826755
I hope you took enough. I took too little before and just went to sleep. Never had another chance at it.
>>
>>29826781
ill knock you the fuck out mate
>>
>>29826809

Excuse me you fucken shit m8? Throw the first punch m8, I fucken dare ya.
>>
>>29826805
i took 700mg,and ill take 80 more later
>>
Definitely smoke the weed once you start feeling the effects. I would go as far as to say combining it with weed is the only that makes DXM even worth it. I never liked it either way myself but some people really love it.
>>
>>29826826
holy shit nigga
you're gonna be lucky if you can even still smoke
if i took that much i wouldn't even understand the concept of smoking weed
>>
>>29826755
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tt7gP_IW-1w

Watch this while you smoke! They talk about that exact combo in the song and the video is fucking awesome datamoshing shtick.
>>
>>29826907
ok man ill watch this when i smoke, I'm prettty fucked up rigth now typing is hard
>>
>>29826826
no need to take 80 more lol if it's your first time your world will shatter

if you think you're dying, remember that you're not

and stay hydrated
>>
Godspeed OP you're in for a hell of a ride. I would lay off the weed until after the peak of the trip unless you start to feel queasy. A tip to help the queasiness, if you get any, is to lay down and elevate your legs above your body.
>>
>>29826826
You are going to feel amazing if you smoke on that dose, drink white grapefruit juice too if you hve it.
>>
OP you still in this universe?

Tell us of the travels?
>>
>>29826826
get ready to fucking puke

i mean its a possibility
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.