[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
REGRETS THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 223
Thread images: 60
File: 1447562776718.png (18 KB, 424x426) Image search: [Google]
1447562776718.png
18 KB, 424x426
Post all of your regrets, big or small
>tfw never played basketball
>>
File: 1462425750773.jpg (68 KB, 579x576) Image search: [Google]
1462425750773.jpg
68 KB, 579x576
>never went out or even made a single move on that qt that liked me back in highschool
>didn't join the military three years ago
>wasted the past 6 years of my life not socializing and being a shut in playing shitty videogames
>>
Should have gotten a law degree or something with a guaranteed high salary rather than drop out and start a software company
>>
oh jesus christ, same. i'm the best out of my normie friends now but i can only imagine what i could've done 10
>>
>>29826565
I smoked weed too early and should've stopped smoking it regularly once I turned 18. Also, I believed Crisp y could be my girl.
>>
>>29826565

>was too stupid to reciprocate the affection an 11-year-old loli was constantly showing me in 6'th grade

It seriously keeps me up at night. I wish I could travel back in time to enjoy that little cutie. I was a fat nerd too, but she liked me for some inexplicable reason and was constantly touching me in secret ways.
>>
File: 1427444840225.jpg (170 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
1427444840225.jpg
170 KB, 399x388
>>29826565
I'm adventuring into meta territory, but I regret regretting all the time. I'm making my life a living hell.
>>
I don't know. I thought I had some regrets, but in reality, I'm not sure what I could have done differently that would have made my life better.

Had one real gf over a decade ago. Steadily declined into isolation and just recently started making some friends again. But, it was sheer dumb luck that pulled me out.
>>
>>29826694
>>29826697 here

I know that feel man. All the "you have to not want a girlfriend" stuff is technically true, but useless advice. It's the same as "plz reply" though. Desperation and demanding attention repulse women.

I might have borderline personality though so don't listen to me.
>>
I don't regret much but I wish I hadn't stopped working out 2 years ago. I don't lit like a ripped cunt anymore. I'm getting back into it but boy did I fuck myself out of some nasty gains.

If anything I regret breaking up with the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes upon. She was such a perfect woman that I didn't feel good enough and broke up with her. Looking back at it, doing so began my descent into hell. About a year back I started working my way out of it and life isn't so bad. Its strange though how life went from being so great to now how life feels so surreal with all the shit going on in the world.

Somewhat interesting though.
>>
File: mezannine massive attack.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
mezannine massive attack.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
>>29826565

>olive skinned g irlfriend
>was all over my dick
>wanted to suck me in the kitchen while her parents were in the living room
>i was nervous because im uncut and my dick takes quite some time to get hard
>stop her
>this repeats for 5 times in different locations but im my home in the train and on the bus to her house.

Fuck. It's been nearly 6 months and she even asked me why I didn't fucked her. She gave me lapdances even when I slapped her face ordering one...She was basically my dog.

But it doesn't stop her.

>horny
>messages a fat white whale i know
>pretty face but ugly body
>her friend is 10000x hotter and has a perfect fat ass
>we(me and fat girl) kiss when i pull her
>she kisses violently fast while not even giving room for my lips to close in her mouth and we end up literally kissing like savages
>her tongue has barbeque sauce taste

ugh
>>
I regret not going to a psychiatrist to be prescribed adhd meds in high school. I didn't get them until my 4th year of college and by then I was already 3 years into a liberal arts degree when I could have done much much better.
>>
>tfw never fucked my gf in 7th grade bareback when I had the chance multiple times

I was an idiot.
>>
>>29826584
A law degree doesn't guarantee a *job* anymore.
>>
File: genie as robin williams.jpg (127 KB, 763x763) Image search: [Google]
genie as robin williams.jpg
127 KB, 763x763
I don't really have regrets since nothing really could have happened in my life otherwise. The only real regret I have is when I was in high school I came up with an idea for an unstoppable deck for my countrys Magic the Gathering clone and despite I collected the cards and tested it agains many high level players I never went to a tournament to get a first place with it. That was my first and last time I could have won anything or be good in anything.
>>
File: 1467800750384.jpg (27 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1467800750384.jpg
27 KB, 160x160
Biggest regret?
>Being born
>>
>never really practiced sports
A fighting sport would have been nice desu

>not fucking that 10/10 girl
>not doing a bet that would made me win 6000euro
>not working the summer in that company i did my internship in
>>
>never learned guitar
>never learned percusions
>never learned violin
>never learned programming
>dropped out of swimming, tae kwon do, football
>distanced myself from the only girl that liked me
Pretty sure there are more
>>
>>29826565
>in highschool
>have qt gf
>hang out at school
>always us two and 1 of her friends
>our entire relationship was a prank
>she actually hated me
>everyone made fun of me behind my back

I regret not beating the shit out of her and then killing myself.
>>
File: 1466510848837.jpg (10 KB, 267x181) Image search: [Google]
1466510848837.jpg
10 KB, 267x181
>bad anxiety, skipped a lot of classes
>didn't complete a paper on time
>got held back a year
>anxiety and depression got worse
>didn't end up finishing high school
>9 years later a shut-in with nothing to show for it
>>
>>29826565

>had a qt gf back in school, who let me cum inside of her and was chill as hell
>did not put in any effort in the relationship, obsessed with my own depressions
>when she pointed out that I am blatantly neglecting her, I just decided that we should break it off

It is always the same with me, I simply do not want to be happy as it seems. I literally enjoy the suffering I cause myself on some primal level and can not stop it.
Somebody send help.
>>
File: 1388897179465.gif (464 KB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
1388897179465.gif
464 KB, 500x338
>>29826565
>Quit high school basketball with two years left to play
>Didn't try to become an Olympic athlete (Taekwondo. I was very good.)

I actually don't even know if I really regret these things, I just feel like I should, or that I will in the future. I also think (or know) that some day I will regret not doing anything with my life right now.

Good thread OP. I've always thought that regret was an extremely profound feeling. Every moment you are creating your unchangable past, not knowing whether you will regret your choices, and knowing that with every decision you make, you are cutting off possible timelines that you will never experience,
>>
>Never stuck with any sports in high school
>>
>went full robot in 4th grade even though I was already popular, never recovered
>didn't lift throughout high school
>didn't notice any of the qts miring in HS until senior year
>didn't try harder in classes
>Chose to go full robot in College even though I was literally playing life on easy mode because from Hawaii and everyone there loved that
>didn't stick with the community college literally across the street because I was too lazy
>didn't try to pick up girls in CC
>didn't lift even though apartment complex has free gym
>didn't try for engineering job the first time because I didn't want to quit smoking weed
>Lost virginity to gross fatty instead of trying to go for qt
>still not lifting
I had oppirtunities most normies dream of and fucked it all up because muh anxiety made me think I was a robot. I could literally be at least brad status right now if I could go back and change all of this. I had too many free chances and I wasted all of them, now everything just sucks.
>>
>didn't fuck with a 7/10 girl when I was 14 (was offered).
>didn't fuck with a 8/10 girl when I was 16 (was offered).
>didn't do anything about the girl of my dreams that was into me for 2 years. Now I'll never see her again, she even wrote me a letter when I dropped out of school cuz of mental illness.
>>
File: file.jpg (66 KB, 478x463) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
66 KB, 478x463
>>29826565
>I found a pretty cheap and clean is300 and the dealership didn't seem to really know what they had
>They were unaware it had an LSD and it looked taken care off
>This was a reputable dealership and its a part of a large chain of reputable dealerships
>They were asking $5000 and my current civic is worth maybe $4000 even with its salvage title
>Didn't buy it because they were telling me I had only a day to decide and that the car was already due to go to auction and be resold
>Decided to wait and see if they were bluffing
>They weren't and the car was gone next day like they said
jokes on me I really wanted that car ahahahhaha
>>
I just hate myself for being so beta
>>
>tfw I never did well in school
>tfw I went into debt in order to attend a shitty school that destroyed me emotionally

It was my childhood dream to attend a prestigious university. I'd give for the chance.
>>
>>29826565
>>29826584
I regret doing my law degree so much... All this debt and I don't have any job prospects on the horizon unless I move from australia back to england to work for my cousin.

Come to think of it I basically regret every decision I have made since 2010
>>
File: 1426471772811.gif (820 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
1426471772811.gif
820 KB, 680x510
I wish I didn't let drugs take over my entire life. I miss my best friend. I keep crying every day over her. I want all this pain to end. The drugs aren't even doing it for me anymore. I'm sick of my stupid shitty time here. I don't have anyone. I don't have anything to look forward to.

I used to put my mouth over the end of my dad's shotgun when I was a child. It felt comforting to have the option of opting out whenever I liked. Whenever my mom beat me or tried to kill me, I liked to go down there and reassure myself that it could all be over whenever I liked. I couldn't ever do it. I regret that too. Not going through with it.
>>
File: 1462238108476.jpg (59 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1462238108476.jpg
59 KB, 633x758
>>29826565
>Objectively 8/10 black girl liked me in 9th grade, never asked her out
>Another kind of cute girl liked me in 12th grade, never asked her out and stayed at home on prom
>Still kissless virgin
>>
File: angry loaf.jpg (107 KB, 1024x721) Image search: [Google]
angry loaf.jpg
107 KB, 1024x721
Having depression and anxiety which resulted me in never finishing high school. All those years spent not socializing and now Im awkward af, lvl retarded desu. I really want to go to a art college but even for that you need to have finished at least SOME 30 level courses. Theres still hope for me but Im such a pussy haha
>>
>was so afraid of being judged in high school or having people know I was gay that I never talked to anyone and had no friends

If I could do it again I would at least try to be more friendly and I wouldn't mind if people knew I was gay.

My awful social skills would've been trouble still though.
>>
>>29826770
>boy did I fuck myself out of some nasty gains

i want to hit you
>>
I didn't fight back, and let him abuse me for years. David's name is on my suicide note, and when i finally get the balls to do it, i hope he burns for what he did to me
>>
File: 1345606456713.gif (13 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1345606456713.gif
13 KB, 633x758
>>29830195
Is your name Josh? If so, sorry for not sticking up for you.
>>
File: 1467701869424.gif (2 MB, 407x216) Image search: [Google]
1467701869424.gif
2 MB, 407x216
>>29830180
>Stayed home on prom

I know that feel all to well
>>
>>29826565
Behaving extremely immature and stupid in middle school

This cute girl told me she liked me but I was 13 maybe and didnt capitalize on it and then I completely repelled her with my personality

All the boys thought I was hilarious but it didnt win over any girls

My life would be probably be completely different if I tried talking to her. One of the biggest reasons I'm so far gone is because I'm 22 and have no experience. I dont even want to talk to women my age since I would just look weird since I have the experience of a 12 year old boy

Someone pls respond with something nice, since I never get replies when I put my heart into a post
>>
>>29830453
Nope.

I wasn't bullied though, just laughed at and teased a few times.

I was lucky, because i was been an easy target.
>>
>>29826565
>Leaving my swimming club cost me my girlfriend
God damn it
>>
>>29826565
>Stopped trying halfway through highschool
>Started fixing my life right after highschool, lost weight and got dream job, but it lasted a year before I quit and got fat again
>Got more and more depressed and lost 2 years in my room
And since then regrets become few and further
>Silver up for an advanced class I couldn't follow
>Went to college for a semester but stopped trying when I could have powered through
And now I'm older and finally an adult and I'm ready to mov eon
>>
>>29826565
You can still start you know
>>
>all of your regrets
There isn't a thread large enough.

You fucking normies need to get out. Kill yourselves, too.
>>
>tfw waste all my money on lotto

btw guys can you give me 6 numbers from 49?

If i win i will make big give away for robots

concentrate all your meme magic in the numbers
>>
>>29830493
>All the boys thought I was hilarious but it didn't win over any girls

Are you me?
>>
>>29830692
She left you for leaving a swim club? Sounds like your relationship wasn't exactly rock solid in the first place.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 500x366
I wish I made the most of high school.
I'd give anything to go back and do it over again
>>
>>29826565
I was born into this world.
>>
Not realizing how important grades actually were until halfway through high school.
>>
>>29831698
Realizing exactly how important grades, work experience, connections, references, and social networking is since middle school and doing absolutely nothing about it.
>>
>tfw a girl was very friendly to me in 8th and 9th grade
>cute, nerdy, smart, into anime and all the weeb shit
>talk online every day
>probably interested in me
>also interested in her
>behave like a complete retard child
>afraid of hanging out with her
>what if all the cool kids will mock me
>she slowly loses interest
>slowly stop talking
>she goes to a different class
>school ends, doesn't even have a chance to say goodbye

She was the only girl to ever show interest in me and the only person I felt comfortable talking to. It has been 8 years or so since we last talked and she moved on.
Probably my only chance at ever meeting someone.
>>
At Uni I would get on the bus with a cute girl and we'd sit next to each other since we got on/off at the same location.

We had gotten really friendly, and let me tell you she was out of my league, she was fucking hot chad's, while I was fapping to her bikini pics on facebook.

Anyway one day just before we parted ways (this was around 8pm) she invited me in for coffee.

Now. I'm a kissless virgin, know I have no chance with her and didn't even consider the signs.

So like a FUCKING IDIOT I said no it's alright, i'll be too hyper if I drink coffee so late.

She literally looked offended and said "Are you sure??". I said, no seriously it's fine with a goofy smile and headed home.

After that she started taking another route and didn't talk to me anymore. I found out later inviting me for a coffee at 8 was a euphemism.

I still think about what could've been. It keeps me awake at night, it suddenly comes to mind and makes my heart pang. Ugh. What a fucking fool I am. I was LITERALLY a nice guy without the aim for sex and in the end lost out on it.
>>
I was in love with a stupid cunt in college so I completely ignored all the other nice girls that liked me, including a 16 y/o cutie that looked like a cross between Sandra Bullock and Lucy Liu and she actually asked to be my gf. Nothing ever happened with the stupid cunt, which btw looked like a 10 dollar hooker and dated a total baboon, she friendzoned the fuck out of me. Fuck my brain, I will never forgive me for this, I don't know what I saw in that stupid cunt. Lost like 3 years of my life pursuing her. I could have taken that 16 y/o's virginity ffs. Fuck my life...
>>
>help ex gf with housework
>fixing shit etc..
>takes me whole day
>she tells me i can spend the night if im too tired to drive home
>sex is implied
>she left me for chad
>chad left her for stacy
>the thought of having chads leftovers disgusts me
>tell her i'm not tired and leave

I just got home and i'm already thinking wtf - i had a chance to get free pussy and i declined. I'm not alpha or attractive so i dont have bitches lining up for me. Feels bad man.
>>
File: 1465808995500.png (290 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1465808995500.png
290 KB, 680x680
>>29826831
This is the fucking worst. Why are these drugs so hard to get?

I fucking hate doctors but I'd have to see one and put up with their bullshit *every month* to get on these meds. Thanks, methheads, you fucked it up for everyone.
>>
>>29832654
For what it's worth, I'm glad you at least made her feel like shit.
>>
I regret not eating enough fiber. Now I feel like I'm literally trying to shit a brick.
>>
File: menetetyt.jpg (10 KB, 628x114) Image search: [Google]
menetetyt.jpg
10 KB, 628x114
>Had a cute GF from tumblr, six year relationship
>Things are rocky, we see each other often
>Lose virginities together
>She wants to move in and start life, I live at home and go to school on government funds
>Grows cold, distant
>I attempt everything I can to recoup. Had payments on an engagement ring.
>She goes to a party with her friend, gets blackout drunk and has unprotected sex with some rando.
>I try my best to forgive her and move on but I'm dead inside
>She leaves me anyways for some fucking Chad she met on the streets in Charleston, SC

I'd be lying if I said I'd even tried since she left me. I told her there wouldn't be anyone after her. I'm pretty much coasting through life, floundering in uni, medicating my feelings away.
>>
Last one is getting a 2.1 in my first year instead of a first, lucky it does not count but it hurts inside.
At least I know that with proper effort I will be able to get a first in the next years, it's a matter if I develop the discipline to do it.
>>
I don't have any regrets.
The secret is to look forward greatly to death and view everything inbetween as makework that doesn't matter at all.
>>
>>29826565
>drop out of anything i was ever good at because of pressure to compete in it
>gymnastics instructor tries to enter me in competitions because i was really good
>get nervous drop out
>art teacher enters paintings ive done into competitions but i have to interact with people about art to win/get publicity
>drop out/stop doing it
>same with photography
>same with everything

I wonder if i had more confidence could i have made it big in something i enjoyed? But i always had too much stage fright or whatever
>>
>>29832914
i know that feel
i had more natural aptitude at a lot of things than my bro, but he is more balanced and has better social skills/chad persona
guess who made it and who didn't?
>>
File: 1467331766546.jpg (33 KB, 491x960) Image search: [Google]
1467331766546.jpg
33 KB, 491x960
>>29826565
>Post all of your regrets, big or small

Wasted my youth playing video games instead learning about IT stuffs like programing, system/network administration, game developing, ect...
>>
>>29830722
why the fuck did you quit your dream job?
why the fuck do we all sabotage our own lives and then come here to whine..?
>>
the obvious
>being born

but if that doesn't count, these are what I remember right now
>didn't try harder in psychological tests as a kid
>didn't try to fight better
>didn't have enough self-control
>was too obsessed with a certain video game when I was 10
>didn't talk to one teacher when the school year was almost over when I was 14
>didn't get into programming sooner
>didn't say the truth when a teacher asked me in class how I knew a specific fact
>didn't go to my uncle's birthday
>didn't answer the phone in May 2007
>didn't try hard enough to get into the university I would've wanted to go to
>made several bad decisions with my bachelor's thesis
>didn't get into memes sooner
>didn't apply for a job I perhaps could've been able to do despite not being educated enough
>posted some low-quality OC on some websites in mid-2014 and early 2015
>answered the phone in January 2016, twice
>>
>>29833063
Anon I....

>tfw you've wasted your youth playing video games instead of going outside and this sentence is contradicting my beliefs
>>
>2010, be me at age 16
>generally hate sports
>think they're boring and stupid
>skip pep rally for high school football team in order to go home early
>get in car wreck driving home
>be in coma for month, wake up in ICU
>have traumatic brain injury
>go to Shepard Center in Atlanta for inpatient rehab
>have to relearn to walk, talk, etc.
>be told by doctors that I may experience dramatic changes in my personality
>don't notice anything at first
>sitting in hospital room one day with older brother
>brother is huge sports fan, plays quarterback for our high school team and loves the atlanta falcons
>he's livestreaming a falcons game
>start watching with him
>"Haha, you hate football anon"
>keep watching with him
>this is the greatest fucking thing ever
>fall in love with football and lots of other sports
>julio jones is my hero
>tell my family i'm going to play football for the high school with my brother when I go back to school
>doctors say no
>"Sorry anon, even a mild concussion or blow to the head could kill you now"
>no sports allowed, period
>brother tries to pretend like he isn't disappointed
>"it's okay anon, we can still throw the ball around together"
>leave hospital after making remarkable recovery
>not remarkable enough to be able to play football
>go to falcons games with brother
>go to auburn games at college
>sometimes throw the ball with him
>have pretty good hands, brother says we would have made a great team
>like Matt Ryan and Julio Jones
>tells me that when I was born he was excited to have a little brother to play sports with
>tells me he's glad we can finally bond over sports even if we can't play together
>instantly regret all the years i spent being bitter about sports
>i will never play football
>i will never play any sport
>I will never be on a team with my brother
>>
having a pony tail
>>
>>29830493
I hope you find someone?
I hope you try to explore learn whatever you are interested in and yeah...
>>
>>29832967
I'm arguably more creative and intelligent than my brother. When we were children and teenagers, I was also more artistic than he was, but he's still been regarded as "the artist" of the family for more than 10 years (we're in our late 20s now). I think him being "the artist" is because he chose a more artistic career and because he's shown his work more than I have.

Even though I possibly had these strengths, I also have huge weaknesses. My brother's talent/skill profile is less spiky than mine. He has definitely always been more self-confident and socially better than me. While he's not a Chad yet, he will be one soon.

Needless to say, my brother made it in life and I didn't. He's also younger than me.
>>
>>29833232
E-ex-fateanon? Is... is that you?
>>
>>29833197
>having a pony tail
>regret
Why? Pony tail are cool as fuck desu,
>>
>>29830435
What did he do to you?
initials of him, please?
>>
I regret not having enough opportunity and time to do arts, crafts and woodwork at school.
>>
>didnt lose virginity at 15 because was too scared

nigger faggots
>>
>>29832765
Try eating berries, air popped popcorn, beans, dried fruits such as dates, figs, prunes, apricots, raisans, whole grain bread, eat cereal in high fiber, broccoli, ear raw fruits such as plums, apples and pairs, Brazil nuts, peanuts and walnuts, and baked potatoes
>>
>>29826565

>Never made a move on any girl until I was 24
>Backed out of moving with my friend to a different city at the last minute when I was 20
>Didn't play basketball in HS even though I was better than many of the people on the team
>>
>>29833346
>didn't lose virginity at 16 because bacne and she wasn't my gf though she was in my bed and I wanted it to be official

If I posted my current age, I would surely die
>>
>>29833287
I have no idea, who you are or if I'm the person you're talking about, I read your post and hoped to motivate you or hoped you would be less sad??
>>
>>29833329
Bumperoonee
>>
>>29826565
Quit gymnastics.
I once got 1st place in a competition, only thing I've ever won.
Dropped it after social anxiety started fucking with me.
One of the first symptoms of my downfall.
>>
File: 0034 - 1qfwZyT.jpg (67 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
0034 - 1qfwZyT.jpg
67 KB, 709x765
wasting most of my life until the past few years, sorry for this sounding obnoxious

>Do badly for most of my life at school, suspended regularly over stupid shit
>Hated it and wanted to die
>Told to get a job at 16 and that I wasn't "smart" enough for further study
>Moved schools and gave it one last shot
>Failed at start but about a half a year in I started doing alright
>About a year later I had the best grades there
>Look at unis and realise it doesn't matter, previous exams fuck up applications
>Talking to based teacher who tells me "You seem like the sort of student who would've gone to Oxford with a better chance at it"
>Realise about a week later that I had wasted any potential I had, I'd tried not thinking about this but it suddenly just hit me
>Also get turned on exclusively by people getting beat up/ humiliated, almost certainly from stress growing up meaning I'm probably going to die alone

GET FUCKED NORMALS, GET FUCKED GET FUCKED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1383870361942.png (156 KB, 583x528) Image search: [Google]
1383870361942.png
156 KB, 583x528
>>29826565
>Stopped taking piano classes as a kid because I just wanted to play videogames
I could have had a worthy skill and maybe even play in a band for fun, but no, I had to bitch at my mom.
>>
>tfw you can't even start to think of just 1 time you messed up
I fucked up so much I can't say just 1 time
>>
The one time i managed to make small talk with a girl i liked AND I ASKED IF SHE HAD DONE ALL HER HOMEWORK re~!
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 482x380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 482x380
>>29826565
Being born with a degenerative bowel disorder. Had promising future ahead of me until this manifested in senior year of highschool. Has gotten progressively worse each year since. Can no longer hold steady employment. Have become burden to family.

Doctors tell me I need to be tested 3 times a year to check for malignancy. They say it will likely happen within 10 years. No chance of reversal of current condition. Everyone in my life knows this is it. They are just waiting for me to die.

I can't even lift anymore. One year without it and my gains are mostly gone, just wasting away. If I had just died suddenly back when this started, I could have been remembered fondly and people would miss me at least when I was gone. Now I'm just thought of as some pathetic dying dog taking way to long to pass on.

If I didn't have 4chan and vidya, I'd probably just kill myself.
>>
>getting so hooked on benzodiazepines that when I ran out I started having seizures in front of my mom
>overdosing and scaring the shit out of my family
>getting fucked up on counterfeit Xanax and being an asshole to everyone I interacted with
>not somehow finding a way to handle the long distance relationship I had better, though I'm still not sure if I could have done much better
>>
Oh boy, I regret so many things. They keep me awake at night, haunting me with visions of what could have been. So many girls wanted my D when I was a child and I always pushed them away, it's mindblowing. Also, I regret dropping out of uni since now I'm a NEET for 3 years and I see my friends posting their shit in normalfagbook and they all look so happy and fullfiled. Meanwhile I never leave the house and I'm getting fat.

Fuck.
>>
>>29834290
I was a good boy in violin, they sent me 2 two years in advance becuase of my skill and determination. I get some sperg shit and want to leave, feeling that its useless and boring. I was on my way to play fucking mozart and i just stoped it.
im still conceplating if i did the right thing, instruments are pretty boring.
>>
File: 220639.jpg (18 KB, 225x169) Image search: [Google]
220639.jpg
18 KB, 225x169
>Fell in love with a married woman who lived 6000 miles away
Love has fucked me bad.
>Pumped and dumped old high school crush
>Got back with her, decided to stay because it's nice having someone to hold
>Am a secret alcoholic
She deserves better

I wanna kill myself every day
>>
>>29826565
>didn't put any effort into school at all
>mean to parents when they were trying to be nice
>didn't tell the only person I've ever liked romantically i liked her
>didn't try and turn it round whilst i still had a chance
>didn't kill myself when i had a chance
>>
>I didn't go to school with a bomb tied around me
>>
>>29834566
I'm sorry friend. Shitty IBS sufferer here so I can kind of relate but not as bad. Why don't you get your bowel removed?
>>
>>29826565

>Took lsd
>>
>have constant opportunities to have someone in my life to make me happy
>dont do anything because im too scared of spilling my spaghetti
is there any hope
>>
>>29827701
This hurts man

>went full Robot in high school even though my first friends were all Chads (though the group of nerdy weebs I met are still great friends)
>didn't notice many QTs, once one told me on the day she left for another state. Another's now a 10/10 singer
>Also turned down a job that would have me fucking skating through life right now because I was/am a stoner and they tested
>Lost virginity to fatty instead of going for qt
>Turned down offers of hook ups from far better girls for no fucking reason
>Now everyday I just smoke bongs and play video games

T-this is the life, right?
>>
>>29826565
I had several chances to score qt grills when I was younger. Many have found me actually attractive when I was younger. But I was a socially inept weeb that sweats oceans just thinking about talking to grills. If I had the balls to make a move I might be feeling better about myself.
>>
I didn't go to my graduation
>>
>be me in first day of hs
>see a cutie
>fall in love in the first day
>be me in last day of hs
>cutie says she loved me since the moment she saw me
>i never made a move for 4 years
>now she lives in another city have a bf and doesnt want to see me anymore

i told her how i feel and kissed her twice atleast but that was a year ago and im still sad
>>
>played runescape for 10+ hours a day throughout most of my teenage years
>ignored every girl who made it obvious that she liked me
>>
>I had a serious shot with a girl I met in an MMO.
>She lived 5 hours away so it was certainly within the realm of possibility we could meet eventually.
>She gave me nudes!
>I stopped talking to her shortly after she told me she was a rape victim

She wanted to have sex with me.

>The MMO is dead so I'll never get that chance again
>>
>>29826793
good album. early british trip hop is the best genre IMO
>>
File: Guts'_Enraged.jpg (146 KB, 778x881) Image search: [Google]
Guts'_Enraged.jpg
146 KB, 778x881
>>29826565
Never could do the initiative towards some girls that might have been interested.
>>
Who else here /noregrets/? You can't change your destiny anyway desu. Everything was fucked from the start.
>>
>>29827241
I feared this happening to me cause some girls would always be loud and obnoxious and ask me if I wanted to go out with them as a joke. I always gave them the cold shoulder cause I knew they weren't serious.
>tfw still never been in a relationship or on a date in my life
>>
>>29835240
Serves you exactly right, you dumb shit. I love this stuff.
>>
>>29835240
>she loved you for 4 years
>she never once showed it or made a move on you
>she now has another bf
Women literally don't have to lift a finger.
>>
>>29826565
All of the people posting anything but the following are bluepilled:

I regret being born

If you, for some reason, wouldn't trade your stupid life for the bliss of inexistence, then you're a genuine retard.
>>
Oh fuck, i'm going to post a boring pathetic little story of today's evening.
Well, this 6/10 girl i found on tinder, we've been lazily chatting for months (not constantly, more like write each other once in a couple of months and exchange meaningless crap) suddenly invited me to "watch movies" together at her place. I did what a gentlesir like myself would do - i've shaved my cock and bought a pack of condoms (not an easy quest for my upper intermediate level of autism), i went to her place... And we watched fucking movies. Stupid shitty romcoms that i don't even remember titles of already. Two in a fucking row. And talked. She even talked about sex for a little. But i was still powerless, how do i even try to initiate sex? Even when this is expected from me, i still don't know how. And then she talked about other guys from tinder - oh it seems that she is not a shy girl she pretended to be. And then we talked more, and then she suggested that we should walk a bit so i would leave. And i did.
This whole fucking adventure made me more disgusted with myself than i usually am. What a fucking gigantic level of cuckoldry - spending an evening entertaining some boring slut by watching some sewer-level movies and smalltalking about her pathetic life in a failed attempt to get sex that any shitty normie with half a dick would get, and the worst part, i didn't even want that sex! You see, my dick don't really work that well outside my hand by now (i'm 28). I just want to be normal, and have something that i can't.
I regret trying to get some. At least when i'm wanking in my cave i can pretend that i'm actually worth something. Real life destroys that illusion.
I wouldn't be surprised that this chick would reach out for me again (not today, i'm sure she found some random chad for the evening already) - after all, i got pretty good at smalltalk, listening and spewing out crappy jokes. Fuck that, gotta pretend that i didn't like her.
>>
Main regret is trying to fix psych problems with meds instead of just waiting until age 18 to buy a shotgun and fix problems forever. Now I'm 20, still can't function, still suicidal, and dependent on prescription drugs. Too scared and not well connected enough to buy illegally, and can't buy legally because they check your medical records.
>>
>>29833532
Sorry, I thought you were the anon who posted other people's fates here a month ago when asked. Your writing is similar to hers. I'm not the anon you tried to motivate. Sorry again.
>>
>>29826565
>born into a shitty life

that's about it. Not sure what I could have done differently.
>>
File: sad pepe.jpg (34 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
sad pepe.jpg
34 KB, 960x540
>>29836308
nevermind.

>I didn't fug that 13yo loli when I had the chance
>>
>>29826634
Damn, I'm in the same spot. Started smoking when I was 16 and started smoking daily about a year after that. It's been downhill ever since then.
>>
>>29836323
I got another one. Not sperged out all the time and had a normal social life
>>
>>29834980
Hey man, if you've got the money and can smoke weed and play video games all day then yeah, I'd say that is the life.

Fuck everything else, do what makes you feel good. Life is too short to not be smoking weed all the time.
>>
>>29835837
how do you feel bliss from nonexistence? you literally feel nothing, there's nothing to feel
>>
>>29826634
This. Started smoking weed when I was 14. Daily by the time I was 16.

Spent the first few years of my adult life just sitting around smoking weed all day. One day I was smoking and started thinking about where my younger self envisioned I would be at that age. Quit immediately after that.

Smoked twice since that day and each time I felt like I was wasting my life.

Anyways since then shit has gotten better. Went back to school, got a job, etc. can't help but feel that I would be much better off if I never started.
>>
>park car in garage
>close garage door
>leave motor on
>eventually fall asleep
>faintly hear some commotion
>wake up in an ambulance
>have to spend the next two weeks at an inpatient mental hospital

My only regret in this situation was not piping the carbon monoxide directly into the car with a hose. Maybe then I would have woken up from this hell.
>>
>>29826565
>never took any risks
>be me
>freshmen in highschool in 2008
>pretty good at basketball
>tryouts come up
>get scared and dont go
>regret it everyday
why didnt i have the fucking balls to just tryout damnit
>>
>>29826565
>never even tried to study in uni and dropped out despite having straight As all my life
I can still enroll again but I'm quite content with my life right now despite being virgin
>>
>>29826565

25 year old anon here

>disfigured body with muscular and bone problems
>peyronies disease since 12 years old
>testicles are shrinking and I am getting man tits
>sterile, unable to produce semen
>large moles all over body, including face
>austin powers.mp4

my only regret is that I haven't

>plucked up the courage to kill myself

also highschool dropout working in a warehouse dead end job

what is life? what is love?
>>
>>29826634
>>29836352
>>29836709
>failures who blame weed for their laziness and short comings
Started smoking 7 years ago when i was 13. Still smoke daily, go to nursing school and have a part time job at a gym where i get to work out for free. Im doing pretty good. You guys are just losers
>>
I shouldn't have become at a neet at 16 in 2009. But back then sitting on the computer all day sounded like a great idea.
>>
>>29826578
>>never went out or even made a single move on that qt that liked me back in highschool

THIS

this one time she grabbed my dick under the table in class.
man i still fap to that memory.
>>
>>29836854

Baby don't hurt me.

REEEEEEE!
>>
>>29826565

saying racist things to a friend and then having her cut contact with me

becoming an alcoholic and having to go to detox and putting my family through that
>>
File: bXcJN1e.gif (630 KB, 496x320) Image search: [Google]
bXcJN1e.gif
630 KB, 496x320
>>29832765
try a cup of tea beforehand
>>
File: 1468076621950.jpg (27 KB, 500x479) Image search: [Google]
1468076621950.jpg
27 KB, 500x479
>posted self on 4chan
>camwhoring
>>
>>29836972
>never went out or even made a single move on that qt

>she grabbed my dick under the table

jfc
>>
I regret not breaking up with my current women earlier.

Because now I'm emotionally attached, she's emotionally attached, and I don't trust her, like I did in the beginning, now she has to prove to me over time that I can trust her again or we'll cut contact fully.

She wants to talk tomorrow, either she can convince me, by what she says, does and what I see in her eyes, or that's that. Adios amigo!

Plan B is to keep her as my serious relationship and fuck/do bitches on the side [bitches a.i. prostitutes or regular girls that would be colloquially called "hoes"], because I'm a sociopath and either she's only mine and listens to me or she can go fuck herself.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 525x676) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 525x676
I only creep recorded my 10/10 roommate once. She moved out recently and I only had the balls to set up a cam in her room on one occasion. My new roommate is a whale. Fuck.
>>
File: kill it.png (50 KB, 675x547) Image search: [Google]
kill it.png
50 KB, 675x547
>>29837020
man i had a crus on her since i met her in primay school. now shes sucking chad dick.

i am crying a little now man
>>
>>29837077
You could be rich, if you had done shit like that sooner.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 494x681) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 494x681
>>29837109
I know... Fuck :(
>>
>>29826565
I wasn't ballsy enough

my last handlful of weeks at sixth form were my most social, most outgoing I've ever lived, and now I just wish I'd been doing that fro mthe beginning because they're the best weeks of my life to date, and now I don't see anyone at all on a regular basis and have no future ;(
>>
File: tumblr_o1bdarAujd1sowrv2o1_500.jpg (97 KB, 498x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1bdarAujd1sowrv2o1_500.jpg
97 KB, 498x750
didn't take that hvac job when I was 18
>>
File: 53126232.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
53126232.png
80 KB, 500x421
>>29837153
I never even got into sixth form, got a job straight after GCSEs
fml
>>
>>29837077
>>29837125
Moar god damn it
She's hot
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 492x674) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 492x674
>>29837273
She is. Here you go. Happy fapping
>>
>>29837329
I feel like I've seen this ass before.
Have you posted them before?
and gib video
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 463x679) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 463x679
>>29837351
Haha yes it's not an ass you forget. I've posted her once or twice before in b creep threads, can't upload webm atm, on my phone
>>
File: ea2034c4e09161249732897db11dd793.jpg (144 KB, 1874x2048) Image search: [Google]
ea2034c4e09161249732897db11dd793.jpg
144 KB, 1874x2048
story time

>be 20yo kissless virgin
>neet after dropping out of university
>havent talked to girls since I finished school two years ago
>have some friends but they're all male, never had a female friend ever
>meet a dude through an online forum
>We have really similar interests and decide to meet up and hangout (no homo)
>Become good friends, hang out more often
>he introduces me to his friends (he only hangs out with girls)
>one of them is a 8/10 qt
>great sense of humour, laughs about my jokes, is funny and cute
>she's a kissless virgin too, never had a boyfriend before
>The first night I met her we slept on the same sofa right next to each other under the same blanket
>First time a girl has ever paid attention to me
>don't try to sex or anything because other people in the room
>meet her sometimes after that through my online buddy and we hang out
>slept next to her last week again, our faces were right next to each other as we laid on that sofa
>Think I fell in love for the first time in that moment as I looked into her eyes
>have to leave the next day
>I think she has a date with some guy next week, not really sure

Thinking about her hurts my heart in a good way. Ive never felt something like this before. I believed I was dead inside but im not

The next time we're hanging out is in two weeks. Gonna have to figure out if I love her until then because I will hate myself forever if I miss this chance
>>
>>29826565
not playing runescape and being an emo faggot with my friends when i was 12/13

wasted years of my life trying to fit in with chad, never worked and i could have just had fun with my friends instead.
>>
>>29837383
anyway you can please get on and post the webm later? those are fucking hot, thanks for sharing.
>>
>>29836932
Yeah, when I was a pothead I said the same thing. "I'm doing fine don't blame the weed"
>>
File: 1343662285665.jpg (23 KB, 232x197) Image search: [Google]
1343662285665.jpg
23 KB, 232x197
>thin framed large breasted qt3.14 from my class in final semester of university is obviously into me for some reason
>flirty and touchy with me
>ask her to go grab a coffee sometimes
>she says yes
>an hour before just say I probably can't make it(I could) and say I'll reschedule
>I never reschedule
I mean, I'm not a virgin anymore, but she was so attractive. What was my fucking problem.
>>
>>29833063
I remember more
>didn't stand up for a friend enough during some arguments or fights
>came back to 4chan years after quitting and still acted like it was the late '00s
>made a few cringeworthy jokes at previous job
>slapped my mother pretty hard (at least?) once as a kid
>didn't join groups of people from my class during the last school trip
>didn't take better care of my first laptop
>didn't take enough paper for an exam once
>deliberately left a minor factual error in schoolwork

maybe these
>didn't put in enough effort in maintaining some good friendships
>didn't tell my parents the truth when they asked how I felt once when I was almost 16
>didn't participate in a writing contest as a teenager
>>
>>29827205
why? to all of those.
also its not too late guitar is easy dude. (relatively)
>>
>>29837209
How are you coping? any advice?
>>
>>29827364
See i went through that and it seemed like real clinical depression but im out of it. you just need to find what you enjoy and go for a career in it. like seriously dude even if you dont make it. dont stop trying.
>>
>>29837209
Man go to college if you're still young enough for it to be free.
>>
>>29834980
Same anon you replied to
>can't even smoke weed anymore because trying for that engineering job again
>process takes almost s year
>still working the same kitchen job I've been at for 2 years
>can't even play vidya all day because Xbox broke and can't afford a new computer
>spend most days off lying in bed and bouncing between r9k and tg while listening to music
>still have a bunch of 8/10 Chad friends but they just serve as a reminder of what I could have been
>Some nights the feels get to me too much and I just drink until I can fall asleep even though I hate drinking
>2 younger sisters ended up becoming Stacies and everyone thinks I'm the dorky little brother

I used to be able to cope with my shittie choices by just smoking weed, but I can't even do that anymore. I'd endure high school all over again if I knew then what I know now, just to make sure I make it. I probably wouldn't even know what r9k is in that alternate timeline
>>
>>29826565
letting social anxiety and fear of working get the better of me and turn me into a NEET of 3 years with no hope or future.
>>
>talk to indie chick
>5 month in
>no declaration of liking her
>not normally necessary
>8/10
>personality for me made her 10/10
>like same movies
>same music
>same books
>art
>perfect on every level basically
>cant believe it
>thank friend everyday for forcing me into conversation with her
>one day
>feel down
>cant be bothered talking
>dont talk for a full day
>become slightly distant for a week
>snapchat her saying hi
>opened 18:26
>wait
>wait
>wait
>next day
>hi
>opened 14:34
>leave it a week
>im not desperate but getting worried
>"are you ok?"
>opened 20:05
>give up
>5 week later
>notification
>open snapchat
>shes drunk
>her: hi
>me: hi
>opened 23:56
>sigh ok
>forward a bit more
>notification
>hi
>drunk again
>i reply "why are you doing this?"
>i send another"what did i do?"
>opened 00:47

that was the last time i spoke to her
other week we saw the stone roses in our town and i spotted her, she almost brushed shoulders with me, stared at her hoping she'd sort of notice me.
not a glance.
ill never stop thinking about her. i have a healthy gf of 1 year but still think about her all the time.
>>
File: 1457378304025.gif (53 KB, 129x111) Image search: [Google]
1457378304025.gif
53 KB, 129x111
>>29837736
I went the trades route and the job is ok but the company is very small so I do a lot the work alone thankfully (I work at the front of a factory and handle deliveries of metal mostly, just have to sign some delivery notes)
Career progression looks dim though, a lot of other long-time people working there want to quit.

Just try and get good grades so you get interviews from your CV, and wear a nice suit to them.

>>29837842
I signed up for an evening class in welding after work for 4 days a week at a local college which is cool, it starts in September. If I pass I will have a real skill to find a different job abroad at least
>>
File: 4Uv1rZe.jpg (24 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
4Uv1rZe.jpg
24 KB, 640x600
>>29838096
COPY THAT BATTLE BUDDY
>>
>>29838096
Good man at least youre doing it.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 476x668) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 476x668
>>29837480
Sorry for delay
Was fapping to these lol
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 497x680) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 497x680
And another one of that plump ass
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 468x670) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 468x670
Best til last
Enjoy creeps
>>
>>29836295
Wouldn't mind her to make a Comeback,
she influenced my positively, no matter if that was Fake or not. She said she got headaches from it though so maybe there won't be a Comeback.
Good luck to you, maybe at some time you will overcome these Problems.
Maybe read >>29838558 , I didn't right it for you but it may apply to you.
>>
>>29826565
>being born
>being unborn
>being white
>being grey
>being black
>being brown
>being red
>being orange
>being yellow
>being green
>being cis-gendered
>being genderqueer
>being heteronormative
>being binormative
>being homonormative
>being xenophobic
>being xenophilic
>being homophobic
>being homophilic
>being transphobic
>being transphilic
>being islamaphobic
>being islamaphilic
>being anti-semitic
>being pro-semitic
>being atheistic
>being theistic
>being privileged
>being unprivileged
>>
>>29836932
It's not like I don't have a job either, I mean how would I pay for weed in the first place. I just wonder if it's the weed that's negatively impacting me mentally.

I get more and more depressed each day and I smoke weed to push those thoughts away, but that's in the short term.
>>
>>29837077
cute bute
>>
File: 1_2.jpg (157 KB, 1999x800) Image search: [Google]
1_2.jpg
157 KB, 1999x800
>I regret not playing sports when I was 12 because it is impossible to get involved in them as an adult
>I regret not studying harder for GCSE's
>I regret not asking that girl I sat next to in English to the end of year party because I think she might have said yes
>I regret not studying harder for AS levels
>I regret not doing my DofE Gold
>I really fucking regret not studying harder for A levels
>I regret not maintaining my running routine
>I regret not joining army as an officer straight out of school
>I regret going to university
>I regret dropping out
>>
>>29830493
This is so fucking me.

>year 8, people are starting to mature a bit and chad and stacy personalities are developing
>realise i can't be a chad, only way to get female attention is to act 'cute'
>say random things like 'panda' and 'velociraptor' in a high voice to make girls laugh
>this goes on (although dies down a bit) for the next 3 years
>left with stunted social skills and minimal experience talking to girls normally

I'm now 21 and I feel like I have the social abilities of a 17/18 yo
>>
>>29839628
I regret not killing Balon Greyjoy when we had the chance.
>>
>>29832304

coffee's make boners bro
>>
i regret going along with school and middle school in the first place

i should have quit sooner.
>>
>>29832304
That reminds me of an episode of Seinfeld. George did the same thing.
>>
>>29826565
heres one.
>In highschool - finally get invited to party of sorts (like 7 or 8 people just for drinks)
>mostly just my close friends and some people i dont know
>sperg out because at the time i was kinda mentally unstable and smash a huge fucking spirits bottle over my fucking head
>massive fucking gash in my head
>scar

K I L L M E
>>
Since most of these are about girls, I'll just leave my stories out of it.

I regret not getting into sports sooner. I played soccer and cricket as a kid. I was never great but I was pretty good, I stopped when I was about 10 for reasons I don't remember, probably laziness. I really got into soccer during the 2010 world cup when I was 16. I tried to join my school team but I was fucking shit. Those guys got so much pussy in high school for fucks sake I probably could've been one of them and have a much better social life and shit if 10 year old little shit me wasn't so lazy.
>>
File: 24186935923142.png (139 KB, 412x312) Image search: [Google]
24186935923142.png
139 KB, 412x312
>tfw I wasted every summer of my middleschool/highschool life sitting home
>my mom would make me go mow my grandparents lawn just to get me out of the house
>this is the reason why I had no friends in HS and likely why I have none now
So many wasted days of my life. Just thinking about all the days I'd waste away just sitting on the couch watching TV honestly chokes me up a bit.
>>
File: 1feel19.png (603 KB, 483x557) Image search: [Google]
1feel19.png
603 KB, 483x557
I'm 26 today.
>didn't lose weight in my teens
>still fat as fuck
>never too enough chances
>still a neet
>>
>not inviting that girl inside
>nutting inside that other girl and having to buy her plan B
>>
File: 1463544200084.jpg (111 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
1463544200084.jpg
111 KB, 1252x1252
>>29826565
if i had found this website two years sooner than i did my life would not be anywhere near as fucked as it is now
>>
>>29840852
I think the quality of life of every longtime poster here has gone down significantly since they came here.
>>
>Always wanted to be able to draw well
>Look up what famous artist/cartoonist did
>They always talk about getting in trouble for doodling in class cuz they would never stop
>I always just daydreamed out the window in class
>now I got a job where I can't draw 'cept for tiny 15 minute breaks where I need to nap

>Fat kid
>mom always signed me up for more active stuff, like soccer and gymnastics
>Always quit a month later cuz I said they were boring and hard
>had a weightlifting class in high school
>Took dance instead cuz I thought it'd be easy

>Just bought a $400 printer
>Only printed one piece of paper with it
>Piece of paper was about exercises/stretches to do to fix my twisted back
>Have done them twice in the last two weeks
>>
>>29830435
Oskar?
Oregano
>>
>sniff my friends mom underwear
>cum into it
>she dies next day
I wonder if my cum is lethal to this day
>>
>>29841288
You need to test this theory and cum in random peoples panties.
>>
>i should of left the house sooner
>i wish i had gotten a better degree in computers
>>
I should of fucked Michaela and melodie
I should of had a foursome with chey, noemy, and sasha
I should of not stopped selling drugs
I should of stayed in school
I should of never started runescape
I should of never moved away from the plateau
I should of took the bus with Jen in 7th grade instead of hanging with my boy
>>
>>29841346
How do I do this without leaving my house
>>
I should have taken way more klonopin.
>>
>>29826565
going back to my home country after graduating HS
>>
my autismo
>>
File: 1383352947052.jpg (625 KB, 830x1280) Image search: [Google]
1383352947052.jpg
625 KB, 830x1280
>>29836972
>be me
>in 10th-12th grade
>have female friend
>basically looks like pic related
>she's a major tomboy
>she plays volleyball
>she is a christian but not psycho about it
>have a class with her senior year
>i'm late one morning because senior year lol
>she's walking through empty hall when i get there
>greets me like usual
>"ohhhh, you're late, anon!" or something
>"senior year amirite lol"
>she goes "wait..." and opens her arms
>go in to give her a hug like usual
>but she holds this one for a really long time
>really pushes her front against me
>even feel her wiggle ever so slightly
>didn't feel robust and friendly like usual
>felt very soft and sensual
>she pulls away gently
>looks into my eyes
>"it's good to see you..."
>"...uh... yeah good to see you..."

that was years ago. she's married now. i still fap to that. looking back, there is no doubt that 1) i could have had sex with her and 2) i would have had a mind-blowing orgasm because of how close we were as friends. i feel like a fucking idiot.
>>
File: 1450842002964.jpg (30 KB, 334x372) Image search: [Google]
1450842002964.jpg
30 KB, 334x372
>get told by her best friend that a 6/10 was totally in love with me in grade 10 and that I should ask her out
>at the time had hard oneitis for a popular girl who barely enjoyed my company
>never actually asked out the 6/10
>had to wait until 21 for my first hand hold
>>
File: 1441134304791.jpg (279 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1441134304791.jpg
279 KB, 600x800
I regret being born

Originality at it's finest
>>
Didnt wish my gf a happy birthday, it was yesterday....
>>Got a teary phone call
>>
stopped talking to my brother during my teens. we used to be close as kids, but now we're like strangers
>>
>>29827701
>went full robot in 4th grade even though I was already popular, never recovered
this
so much this
>>
>>29841799
same thing is happening between me and my sister. we started this a year ago, I think.
>>
all the time I've spent online just browsing shit and linking stuff to people on Skype
it's definitely more than videogames at this point and it's not that fun, it's just to pass the time

getting mad at my mom sometimes
forgetting things
>>
> be me, one year ago
> working for carnival, in town an hour away from me
> chatting with this qt for two days
> perfect girl imo, happy, funny, smart, reasonable and interesting
> get her number
> over the next 3 months we start dating
> she becomes super depressed, uncommunicative and self deprecating
> try as hard as I can to cheer her up and reassure her
> nothingfuckingworks.bmp
> dump her ass as nicely as possible since there's nothing I can do

I sometimes wish I done more, but there's nothing else I really could've done I don't think.

Melanie, if you're reading this, shape the fuck up. You're a wonderful person, really. Please, for your own good, get your head out of your ass
>>
File: 1584187226318.png (34 KB, 450x367) Image search: [Google]
1584187226318.png
34 KB, 450x367
>>29826565
Taking HRT.

It wrecked my body and my life.
>>
>>29841799
I regret not go no contact on my brother sooner
>>
File: nothing.jpg (1 MB, 3188x1796) Image search: [Google]
nothing.jpg
1 MB, 3188x1796
>>29826565
Stupid 4chan policies I have to write something here blah balh blah
>>
honestly:
i didnt share a bandos hilt drop 18m

story: i got a huge increase in net worth on a video game and then me +my friend went to kill monsters and i got the drop. it was like a self defense thing i was trying to protect myself from my friend taking my drop. he was my literal best friend in the world and i didnt tell him i got it. he still doesnt know. i should have shared so fucking bad. i had like 150M at the time and he was at like 10m $
>>
>tfw didn't lose weight when I was a preteen
>tfw missed out on so many things because of it
>tfw losing weight easily now just makes me regret it more and more
>>
File: bandoshilt.jpg (72 KB, 762x475) Image search: [Google]
bandoshilt.jpg
72 KB, 762x475
>>29843370
pic related. i think about him a decent amount. this was 10 years ago we havent talked in 8
>>
I have exactly three regrets in my life, which are the cause of everything else wrong in my life.

1. I should have played the trombone instead of the trumpet.
2. I should have went to the Naval Academy instead of UC Santa Cruz.
3. I should have invested in Bitcoin the second I heard about it - when it was $.33 each coin.
>>
>>29843370
>>29843412
Weren't you in rot

Also was at Sara with some exclan mates lastnight, I got a Sara hilt drop. Irl buddy beside me told me not to share. I wasn't obligated. I shared the drop because it's r and scamming is lame.
>>
>>29826578
Fucking this.
Back when used to look mildly good i had 3 cuties interested in me and i didn't do a goddamned thing.
>>
>did bare minimum in highschool
>didn't know what I would want to be after graduation
>parents force me to take something for college
>naively take game programming because dude vidya lmao
>fell for the biggest meme ever
>despite getting good grades, drop out of it because it's a fruitless endeavor

Well the one thing I learned from that experience was math isn't even hard and I love programming, so I'll probably unfuck my highschool grades though adult school and go to a uni for CS. Tuition will also be free here by 2018 so things will work out in the end.
>>
I regret doing so much goddamn DPH
>>
File: y.png (139 KB, 900x572) Image search: [Google]
y.png
139 KB, 900x572
>told some fourteen year old girl I was also fourteen when I was eleven and started dating her over facebook

My first and last girlfriend. She lived in Brazil.
>>
>>29827701
>>didn't try for engineering job the first time because I didn't want to quit smoking weed
That's the worst thing on this list
>>
>not getting swole while having access to unlimited foods due to college meal plan freshman year
>now graduated and a 130lb 5'11 skelly
>>
File: 1447814310726.png (2 MB, 1504x1000) Image search: [Google]
1447814310726.png
2 MB, 1504x1000
>tfw didn't get the drink I wanted when I went upstairs earlier
>>
>>29832701
They're probably so hard to get nowadays b/c recently in the past ADHD has been misdiagnosed a ton; thus doctors are insecure about prescribing it anymore.
>>
>never asked her out when she pretty much threw herself at me
>still regreting 10 years later

>giving up on gym

>having more than enough time and resouces to learn how to program, not even once
>>
File: 1466685755380s.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1466685755380s.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>29826565
I wasn't born white
WHY WASN'T I BORN WHITE
MY DAD'S WHITE AND I'M NOT WHY WHY WHY
IF YOU MIX MILK WITH MUD YOU GET THINNER MUD, IT'S NOT FAIR
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR
>>
>Didn't do a sport
>Didn't learn an instrument
>Didn't do any real extracurriculars
>Didn't start driving until 18
>Didn't save money to go to University abroad
>Didn't learn any artistic skills
>Didn't do any writing classes or contests
>Didn't get a high GPA in High School or college
>Didn't seriously learn a language
>Didn't learn any directing skills

Literally all I did was play video games, listen to music, and watch movies. That's it. Now I have nothing going for me in the most important years of my life.
>>
>>29826565
>tfw went to a shit high school
>>
File: 1374787218556.jpg (46 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1374787218556.jpg
46 KB, 409x409
>I was about to score with this one girl when I let the most beta guy I knew at the time cuck me
She couldn't stand him but he ruined any chance I had with her I had a good chance too
>>
>>29843040
How so? I think I'm falling for the meme too.
>>
File: crazy.jpg (11 KB, 250x240) Image search: [Google]
crazy.jpg
11 KB, 250x240
>Freshman in high school
>Cute shy girl literally, LITERALLY (literally) (not joking, but literally) (seriously, literally) said that she thought I was cute and if I would go out with her later
>"Nah"
>She looks sad and says "O-ok"
>She looks at me gloomily for the rest of the year

WHY DID I DO THAT
WHY DID I NOT CARE
WHY
WHY
WHY
>>
File: 1439722065170.jpg (17 KB, 424x393) Image search: [Google]
1439722065170.jpg
17 KB, 424x393
>>29836972
>this one time she grabbed my dick under the table in class.

>that one time where she sat next to me, rubbed on my inner thighs and bit her lip looking at me

If I time traveled 5 years back, I would of destroyed that puss

WHY

WHY

WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T I DO ANYTHING
>>
>never punching that high school bully in the face

For fucks sake, he had glasses. How the fuck was I so beta that I got bullied by a guy with glasses? I wouldn't have even had to hit him hard, a soft ass punch could have easily knocked those spectacles off his face and broken them.
>>
File: 1460770424799.png (524 KB, 1101x557) Image search: [Google]
1460770424799.png
524 KB, 1101x557
>>29844603
from >>29826578
>anon, do you want to go out with me?
>""maybe""
Thread replies: 223
Thread images: 60

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.