[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why you should never get a gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: feeldude.jpg (48 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
feeldude.jpg
48 KB, 535x577
> Be me in senior year high school
> Never had gf, never even kissed a girl
> Randomly bump into this girl from school (the year below me) in the city
> We hit it off
> Ask her out at school a few weeks later
> It's amazing
> I get my first kiss, we makeout behind the gym
> Talk every day and night about our future together
> Talk about meeting the parents etc
> Buy eachother expensive gifts
> Go to third base after a few months
> Get accepted into prestigious university course
> Truly happy for the first time in my life

A few months later,

> She breaks up with me out of nowhere
> Confused and distraught
> My younger sis still goes to that school
> Says she's been talking to this guy
> Find out she was talking to him behind my back
> This guy dumps her because people at the school heard she's a cunt
> She comes back to me
> I love and miss her so much so I say yes

Now,

> We're back together again
> Sending love hearts and "I miss you's" and shit
> She dumps me again
> She finds someone else again
> She tells me "I never really had feelings for you"
> "I lost feelings for you way back, was only with you so I wasn't alone"
> I loved this girl to bits, and she didn't give a shit about me

Don't get a gf robots, the heartache is not worth it. Call me a beta or a kuck, I don't care. I loved her, and she threw me away.
>>
how stupid do you have to be to run back to someone you know cheats? people like you make me fucking want to snap.
>>
>>29826183
I was and still am a virgin loser madly in love with a girl.
>>
>>29826164
No, you're just fucking retarded. If she left you once what makes you think she wouldn't leave you again? The roastie is at fault, but so are you for your own stupidity. You brought that upon yourself.
>>
>>29826212
That wasn't the point of the post

It was to show how girls don't give a shit about you, they'll lie through their teeth when they say they love you
>>
>>29826298
If you set yourself up for failure what the fuck did you think would happen? You basically just stabbed yourself and are saying "fucking roasties man". You LITERALLY put yourself in a situation where she had the capacity to hurt you after she already did, but that's not your fault at all. God I hate roasties as much as the next person but you're just a fucking dunce.
>>
>>29826350
Have you ever loved someone so much you'd do anything to get them back?

Love does crazy things dude.

Yeah I know I was retarded, but you gotta understand it feels like she was my one shot at getting a gf and I took it.
>>
>>29826379
That's not love, that's obsession. Is not love to have no self respect.
>>
>>29826379
Of course I've been in a situation similar to yours, but I had the self respect to turn them down. Do I regret it? Sometimes, sure. But I knew then and I know now that had I said yes I would have been hurt even more. What you're describing doesn't sound like love, it sounds like infatuation. If you loved her you would have understood that you weren't compatible and moved on. Instead you remained, indignant, and then said "yeah robots don't get a gf they'll cheat on you and then cheat on you again".
>>
>>29826416
Same thing
>>29826437
I dunno dude, the reason we're all on here is because we're lonely as fuck. Which is probably why I took her back.
>>
>>29826164
Hah, fucking normie problems

As a robot I gave up long ago, I'm satisfied with my expensive anime dolls
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.