[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no smol loli to cuddle with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: annoyed.jpg (34 KB, 768x383) Image search: [Google]
annoyed.jpg
34 KB, 768x383
>tfw no smol loli to cuddle with
>>
>>29826139
>smol
that woman is fukken GIANT anon

she is clearly fully grown not smol at all
>>
>>29826153
What leads you to believe that?
>>
>>29826216
>What leads you to believe that?
her size
>>
File: youkai gas.jpg (504 KB, 691x899) Image search: [Google]
youkai gas.jpg
504 KB, 691x899
>>29826230
how can you tell here size from the picture?
By the way, she's shorter than me.

I'm 5'8
>>
>tfw i somehow got a 16 year old loli via my banter on skype
>she was utterly infatuated with me
>fucked her a few times
>then she got bored
>nothing since, probably nothing else will ever happen to me

such is life
>>
>>29826139
>>29826305
i do not think guys you understand the concept of a loli
>>
>>29826375
i perfectly understood the concept of a loli, she was flat chested and so tiny that borderline childrens underwear left gaps between her hips and stomach
>>
>>29826139

>face of a 40-year-old woman
>""""""""""""""""""""loli""""""""""""""""""""""""

Whatever you say, anon.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.