[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't understand this race stuff? We're all just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 323x323) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 323x323
I don't understand this race stuff? We're all just piles flesh ultimately waiting for our timely demise, eventually the universe will end by entropy. Even before that when we as a species move on towards the stars discrimination won't be by something as basic as race. Our lives don't matter but people are putting so much stock into things that really don't matter. Just enjoy the ride
>>
Woah look at you all cynical and stuff
>>
You wouldnt understand because youre a robot, you dont contribute to society. This race stuff matters to people because they feel real (real life) oppression, its not about being ugly a ugly virgin, its about not being safe because of the color of your skin.
>>
File: IMG_20160701_034732.jpg (40 KB, 775x405) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160701_034732.jpg
40 KB, 775x405
Yeah, I don't give a fuck about race either.
Why would I bother myself with inconsequential bullshit?

Like you say, Heat Death = life is literally meaningless.
>>
>>29826152
He's talking about racism on 4chan, fuckwit.
>>
>>29826152
you disgust me in so many ways
>>
hello. i'm half black, my dad was black.
interacting with black people at work is turning me racist and now i understand why a best friend i had would always go on racist rants when he got home from work.

black people are forcing our hand. it doesn't matter what you are anymore, mexican, white, whatever, when i see a black person, i recoil backwards because i know i'm either going to deal with someone who is hostile and/or belligerent.
>>
>>29826159
>>29826120
This stuff may be meaningless on a cosmic scale, but on the only important scale to us, the human scale, it's vitally important. Your wellbeing is totally dependent on the function of society as a whole. So it's perfectly rational to care about societal issues like race.
>>
>>29826120
>>29826159
This sad defeatism is the philosophical equivalent of "why shower, I'm just gonna get dirty again anyway"
>>
>>29826193
I hear people die in Africa I don't care, people die in Paris I don't care, people die in Dallas/Boston/wherever I don't care. You care so much about a country that probably won't last another thousand years
>>
File: IMG_20160629_093227.jpg (65 KB, 893x540) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160629_093227.jpg
65 KB, 893x540
>>29826193
>Blanket generalizations.

I've known plenty of cool black and Mexican people. It's not about race, it's about intelligence. As long as someone is smart and nice enough to hang, I dgaf about what color they are.
>>
>>29826220
>why shower, I'm only going to get dirty again

Same reasoning use to not make their bed, welcome to r9k. We don't shower, we piss and shit in jugs, and don't give a fuck about society
>>
>>29826233
Wow bro, fucking deep stuff. Let's just ignore group trends because groups aren't 100% monolithic. We should definitely waste our time with a group that's 9 times out of 10 incompatible with us.
>>
File: k91Yd8w.gif (392 KB, 400x196) Image search: [Google]
k91Yd8w.gif
392 KB, 400x196
>>29826220
I didn't say practical things are bad, I just think it's fucking stupid to take life seriously. The human race is fucking garbage anyway, why should I waste a single care on any of you?
>>
>>29826233
okay
Now what if an extremely large portion of a certain population were belligerent and unintelligent? You seem to have a very childlike concept of what racism is. It's not "I'm not gonna be friends with THAT guy!" It's the recognition of biological and cultural traits that work on a societal scale.
>>
>>29826252

Nuance. Fun little word.
>>
>>29826262
I got through my misanthropy stage at 16, you keep thinking about it.
>>
>>29826120
You have transcended, my pal.

>>29826152
Why are you even here, you ultra normie? If you're no an ugly virgin than leave.
>>
>>29826233
>thinks i'm too stupid to know when i generalize and when i don't
okay cool, i dunno where you live, probably Whitepersonville, but i live in Vegas. all the blacks here are basically crackheads.
if you see a black person here, you should be on guard, it's just what level of guard depends on the level of hostility of the black person.
yes, not all of them are hostile, we understand numbers and statistics, please don't patronize me.
>>
>>29826264
>Implying us whities aren't just as bad as any other "savage" race.

History nigga, do you speak it?
>>
>>29826311
Survival and progress is savage and brutal. I believe that it's about what has been accomplished. It's unnatural and unhealthy to focus solely on the bitterness in the great drama of history.
>>
>>29826287
Prove me wrong.

Funny, I was starry-eyed and idealistic when I was that age. I hate people more as I age.
>>
>>29826333
From who's perspective is humanity "fucking garbage" exactly and why? Can you explain yourself?
>>
>>29826284
You didn't really reply to any of my points, you just repeated what you originally said in a shorter way ("Just treat every person as an individual and don't pay attention to group trends"). This "nuance"is a waste of time that humans can't realistically be expected to practice.
>>
>>29826332
Then why aren't you applying that logic to every other race?

They are just trying to survive too. And the reason Africa is so fucked is because they have so many resources, everyone fights over it.
You think whites wouldn't do the same?
It's called a "resource curse".
>>
>>29826354
>War
>Corruption
>constant petty bullshit

You're a robot, you tell me.
>>
>>29826362
The problem happens when you do apply the same logic to every race. Look at the triumph of European civilization all throughout the turmoil of its history, all its thinkers and astronomers and religious men and kings. I think the blood that accomplished it is something worth valuing.
>>
>>29826362
LMAO. No, it's because Africans have an average IQ (which is genetic, as proven by twin studies) around 70.
>>
File: utopia.jpg (113 KB, 988x300) Image search: [Google]
utopia.jpg
113 KB, 988x300
>tfw altruistic to a fault
>tfw when I even care for well-being of lowly ants

Some of us are just too pure for this world.
>>
>>29826402
>people choose their IQ

Oh, nice to know, m8. I can totally see why you hate them for their average IQ. That's totally something THEY choose.
>>
POP POP POP LET EM NIGGAS DROP
>>
>>29826376
It's the jungle out there. Self-preservation, those with and without. Human conflict happens because we're different and the world is harsh. For all that shit, I think there's a lot to admire about the human race. We conquered the earth in an evolutionary millisecond, we build and fight and kill and breed. We're a pretty powerful force to behold, but at the same time we're just animals that can be wiped out. I think it's pretty poetic.
>>
I have nothing against using statistics and trends when making decisions with limited information, but when you have the ability to judge someone on an individual level but decide to use generalities no matter what just doesn't make sense to me. If you polacks were somewhat rational about it it'd be cool but it's just this mindless dindunuffin thinking that's applied to literally every person of African descent that doesn't make sense. If the smartest person in the world was a basketball American I fear you guys would still burn them at the stake because of something as trivial as their skin color
>>
>>29826430
I never said I hated them. I actually feel bad for them. Whites try to force them to be like whites when they clearly can't. They'd be much more in place in a traditional African society than an inner-city ghetto.
>>
>>29826465
My family is doing quite fine in this society, thank you. I don't think any of them want to live in a village in Africa. They love their life in the United States.
>>
>>29826463
You have to understand that from /pol/'s perspective it's less on an individual basis of not liking black people you meet.
It's on a population and cultural level. /pol/ doesn't like seeing dindus killing people, trashing whitey, and leeching off wellfare, and in all honesty they do all that enough to warrant bitterness.
>>
>>29826465
What's done is done. You can't erase centuries worth of resource exploitation and ill treatment. They're never going to get their original, unsoiled Africa. The least you can do is compensate their predecessors by sharing the society you crafted with their land with them.
>>
>>29826509
Nothing warrants bitterness. It's a fully personal failing. Don't try to justify your hatred or spin it as anything but.
>>
>>29826152
It's like you really didn't even read OP's post, but still had to shoehorn your unimportant thoughts.
I didn't think anyone could honestly be as stupid as you.
>>
>>29826529
Blacks committing disproportionate amounts of crime and living on taxes does indeed warrant bitterness. It is a failing of a people and a culture. I would like to see them elevated above their current state, I'm not a monster.
>>
>>29826496

Pure-blooded Africans have an average IQ somewhere between 59-70 and they are simply incapable of maintaining any society above a stone-age level. Look at Zimbabwe; Mugabe confiscated all the land from white farmers in 2014, gave it to blacks, and by 2016 they're all starving to death. You need to thank white people for race-mixing with your ancestors and giving you the benefits of European DNA.

Go on, we're waiting.
>>
>>29826303
>I live in Vegas

Hey, me too. But I'm Cuban.
>>
All this thread taught me is that robots are just as stupid as normalfags.
>>
>>29826555
Blacks committing disproportionate amount of crime (of which other blacks are overwhelmingly the victims) and living on taxes (the vast majority of which go to whites and old people of all races) does not warrant bitterness. Your bitterness is YOUR problem, not mine, not any group of peoples. Hatred doesn't solve anything. Stop trying to justify it.
>>
So, for aesthetic and social reasons, homogeny matters on a cultural, moral and ethnic level. You will not have a cohesive or happy society mixing iron and clay. You become immediate families associating yourself with the greater society for purely economic reasons. Now, in our society we wouldn't even think like this, because we've never known a community that's truly ours. We've never even known it. It's a very unhappy existence.
>>
File: whitehypocrisy.png (53 KB, 506x189) Image search: [Google]
whitehypocrisy.png
53 KB, 506x189
basically it's just white people who can't compete and understand a world that has level playing field
>>
>>29826603
Haha, calm down, I didn't say it was your problem. They're my beliefs and that's it. I think white people would be better off without them. It's kind of hard to argue otherwise in my opinion.
>>
>>29826609
Who is 'we' exactly?
>>
>>29826628
Please, if the playing field were level their resource-rich countries would eclipse old and barren Europe. They're short-sighted, corrupt and stupid, so they live in destitution while their assets go to more competitive societies.
>>
>>29826658
So go live in Norway.
>>
>>29826463
do not expect reason and intelligence from pollocks. theyre just as dumb as their strawmen.
>>
>>29826560
Not him, but
>You need to thank white people for race-mixing with your ancestors
>Go on, we're waiting.

>B-but what white people did to your ancestors in terms of slavery is irrelevant, stop using that!

It's funny how it's a certain kind of people putting a sense of pride, sense of victim-hood, and sense of entitlement in what people of similar race did back in the past.
Not just you or only white people, but all those crappy black people just the same with their "we demand free money and everything from you specifically for something the white race did to the black race!"
It's even more silly that sometimes those who do this do recognize the absurdity of it all when they're on the receiving end, but still turn around and do the same thing to the next person.

If for some reason the whole "thanking us" is needed (which I strongly disagree with), it would be to 1 or few people at most: the white persons actually within your family racemixing (provided they actually raised their offspring properly as well).
>>
>>29826663
Americans, but generally anyone who's grown up in a consumer society without ethnic or cultural identity.
>>
>>29826603
>deny them honest employment opportunities for centuries making them turn to lurid sources of income
>teach them brutalization and oppression before they even set foot on america
>police and courts to this day treat them more harshly than they would a white person

you created this problem

>>29826673
I'm talking about western countries where insecure white males like to cry about being irrelevant

>resource-rich countries
western conglomerates already had their claws sunk in the industries for centuries. lawyers and paid military enforce status quo of the injustices whites done in the past.
>>
>>29826675
They're not going to fall for that. Otherwise, their standard of living would decline but more importantly, their identity would evaporate and their society would become disharmonious, if they accepted any foreigner that wanted in.
>>
File: ivf.jpg (31 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
ivf.jpg
31 KB, 620x350
Would /pol/ hate blacks if they had an average IQ of 100? We're literally a generation away from embryo selection for IQ being a common place, I think. It's illegal to do now, but it likely won't be in the future.
>>
Cmon guys, OP was arguing the futility of caring about race. In like a hundred none of this racial shit will even exist so why are you guys even bothering?
>>
Black people are on average, less intelligent and more violent, so people dislike them, they get uppity because they are unintelligent and violent, or they get annoyed because they are intelligent and not very violent so they dont see why they are being discriminated against
>>
>>29826695
That's ridiculous. The biggest problem we have today is crippling national debt and rising cost of living while wages have stayed stagnant and in many cases gone down. You spend too much time on /pol/. That's my problem with you people, as you see everything through the lens of race and fail to put forward any realistic solutions to anything. You've bought into this news media race bullshit, which is really just a distraction in the overall scheme of things.
>>
>>29826757
now lets see if you can get this philosoohy beyond this chinese poster board without scorn...
>>
>>29826757
Yah but none of that really matters? Whether you die now but some blm dude or by old age it ultimately doesn't make any real difference
>>
>>29826737
I honestly don't think pol hates blacks, mostly just Americans and new worlders who can't say "no" without attaching hatred to it, or "yes" without love. I think blacks should not destroy their identity with whites and vice versa, nor should they be allowed travel to the white countries en masse. This is a net negative for society, with the only section of society ultimately benefitting being international corporations and monetary entities.
>>
>>29826792
>I honestly don't think pol hates blacks
I've spent the last week or so on /pol/ and I can say with confidence THEY DEFINITELY HATE BLACKS. They have a hateboner for blacks to the point where it's like blacks are responsible for everything wrong with the world. I've never seen anyone have such a hateboner for a particular group of people in my life until I went to /pol/.
>>
>>29826784
The destruction of the standard of living can be directly associated with the importing of foreign labor to drive down wages and the exporting of industry. It's a matter of globalism and the less importance people put on their country as a people and cultural identity, the more you fall prey to these international beasts.
>>
>>29826822
>blacks are responsible for everything wrong with the world.

you mean jews along with sociopathic white "culture"
>>
>>29826400
>the blood that accomplished it is something worth valuing

So you can feel high and mighty just because you are related to someone who actual was?
>>
>>29826120
Niggers don't deserve to live and are not fot for western civilization
>>
>>29826822
Have you checked the flags? I see mostly black/white vitriol and stupidity coming from my countrymen and Canadians. Euros only act that stupid when it's a village dispute that goes half a millennium back. I don't "hate" anyone but if a group is a net negative for a society, of course it justifies the society cleansing itself of them, be they foreigners, ideologues etc.
>>
>>29826872
i dont take anyone seriously when they pull the "jews done did it" card. you sound like an idiot.
>>
>>29826833
Yeah and a homogenous country wouldn't solve these problems. Corporations would still move jobs overseas and we'd still have the same problems we have now. You're trying to conflate two totally unrelated issues here.
>>
>>29826400
you mean the monkeys who had better access to better recourses, than the ones over there?

they have nothing to do with you
>>
>>29826889
>I don't "hate" anyone but if a group is a net negative for a society, of course it justifies the society cleansing itself of them, be they foreigners, ideologues etc.
So how exactly would the US go about "cleansing itself" of the black problem without going against everything it stands for? Can't deport them. They've been in the country for generations and are as much Americans as anyone else, and something like that just wouldn't fly with the American public.
>>
what has culture done other than hold ideas in a box and stagnate them, while preventing new ones to enter?

what are you to do when youre afraid to go against the mold?
>>
>>29826889
the cleansing will never happen

not in todays world
>>
>>29826400
thinkers, astronomers, individuals who were persecuted by the majority of laymen for going against tradition culture. who dared to think outside the box, not sure how else to explain it. but your not special from their personal success, i know thats what your getting at.
>religious men
>>
>>29826792
But, what really is identity? We're randomly assigned our races and identity by no choice of our own. I don't see why we should seek to perserve something we had no part in creating.

I think that everyone, regardless of race or identity, should be entitled to a life of equal opportunity, so I think that immigration is a positive thing. Don't you think we should pitch in to help the blacks and other races?

>>29826833
That's bullshit. There's plenty of literature on this topic, and very little of them come to the conclusion that you're coming to; many people have found that immigrants increase wealth for all demographics except for the poorly educated. If you have atleast a HS diploma, immigration is a great thing for our society.

Furthermore, you're conflating globalism with immigration which is not the case; America has, until very recently, maintained it's, relatively, wealthy standard of living due to it's vast resources and resource based industries (oil, coal, refining, etc.). Now that the US has drained most of those resources, and developing nations (like China and the BRIC countries) are beginning to industralize, the US no longer has a stronghold on the markets where it made the bulk of it's wealth from and, thus, should not expect the standard of living they maintained during their golden ages. People like Trump scapegoat immigrants, because they're too stupid to realize this. What's really sad is, because of crooked deals like the TPP, which the US has manufactured in a desperate attempt to hold on to their global dominance, some kid in China is going to have to live a shit poverty existence just because the US wants to be greedy.
>>
>>29827143
*of it comes
>>
>>29827143
How does the TPP benefit the U.S. at the expense of Chinese nationals exactly?
>>
>>29827143
be sure to say legal immigration next time

it helps

>you just wanma let them all on do ya?
>>
>>29827163
The TPP purposely excludes Brazil, Nigeria, South Africa, China, Russia and all of the other countries that are (were) set to out pace the US in the future, it encompasses some of the gdp wealthiest nations in the world and the deal itself is centered around the US. Why wouldn't the TPP negatively affect China's GDP and standard of living?

>>29827190
www.migrationobservatory.ox.ac.uk/briefings/labour-market-effects-immigration
>>
>>29827259
It's been a long time since I've gone through the text of the TPP but I remember getting the impression that it wasn't good for the citizens of anyone involved.
>>
File: Trans-Pacific-Partnership-1.png (105 KB, 640x512) Image search: [Google]
Trans-Pacific-Partnership-1.png
105 KB, 640x512
>>29827284
It's great for the US and the countries involved in the deal, but it's heart shattering for everyone else.
Expect more immigration from the countries who you practically stole trade from.
>>
>>29827284
It's bad for us normal citizens in the sense that our country is being turned into some hyper-capitalist free for all where corporations have more power than governments
>>
>>29827143
fuck off libertarian scum
>>
>>29827712
You fuck off, FACIST SCUM
>>
>>29826120
What makes you think we will "move on towards the stars"? I'm assuming you mean colonizing other planets. What makes you think we're capable of doing so?
>>
>>29826220
but showering takes 10 minutes, feels good and takes no risk or failure.

the same cant be said for the rest of "life"

bad comparison anon
>>
>>29827334
Yeah, the Euro version of this monster would allow corporations to sue governments for damages if they pass laws or regulations that decrease their profits. And they would sue in a US court. That is controlled by corporations.

You can't make this up, we're literally headed towards the worst dystopian of futures.
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.