[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the most alpha thing you have ever done anons?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6
File: received_1018735151556194.jpg (21 KB, 500x609) Image search: [Google]
received_1018735151556194.jpg
21 KB, 500x609
Whats the most alpha thing you have ever done anons?
>>
>>29826077
When I was in grade school I got a bunch of girls to kiss me.
>>
>>29826077
fastest person on the track team in middle school
>>
>>29826077
Kissed some 10/10 chick when I was like 13 or something she must have been at least 17 I didn't really do anything alpha but it would be the most alpha like thing thats happened to me
>>
Moved out of my dad's house.
>>
>>29826077
I once let a guy make me drinks at his girlfriend's apartment and then impregnated her after he left. Not exaggerating -- she had to go get the abortion pill.
>>
in 4th grade i stood up to a bully asshole and he started crying while everyone around me cheered me on
>>
i beat up 4 bullies at the same time to defend my 2 bitches and my sister when i was like 9 years old
>>
i got a GF freshman year of highschool.
i used to ditch a lot and sometimes girls would come ditch with me because i was the only one with a place we could go to.
one day my GF pissed me off so i said fuck you and left school with a 10/10 blonde and her friend and a couple of my buddies.

i think i fucked with her emotions too much by making her jealous of my hot female friends.
i'm paying for it now.
>>
>>29826077
never lost a fight but that was when i was normal height in school. never grew after that, still 5'9
>>
I once had to do a PowerPoint presentation with a group. This incredibly hot girl in our group had a problem with the computer and couldn't get the slides to open. She was so nervous because she was the first to give a speech and out of all the people in our group she turned to me to help her fix it.

But she did it in a way like how a woman asks a strong powerful man to rescue her. It's so stupid but I felt so fucking alpha when I fixed her problem. Now compound that with her being so hot and she had a decent personality, it was just a great moment in my life. I wish she was my girlfriend. :(
>>
Op here my claim to fame was with a bully
>Be in GCSE
>Guy in my science classes called Sykes decided to pick of me for no disearnable reason other than i was the quiet kid
>For 2 years he bullied me gave me a hard time and was just generally an ass
>Wasnt very good at fighting so i decided to use my quiet nature against him. I never said anything nasty or hurtful about him.
>When mock exam times came around he used to threaten to kick the fluff out of me if i diddnt lend him equipment for the exams (pens pencils rulers calculator etc...)
>I complied.
>Another 6 months passes and the real final end of year exams comes around for out GCSE's
>Our school had a strict "no lending equipment policy", if you diddnt bring your own equipment you diddnt do the exam and got a Failed paper
>Waiting outside exam hall for my GCSE exam
>Inevitably Sykes finds me and demands his stuff
>I politely refuse and tell him to fuck off
>He goes ape shit mode and pins me up ahainst the wall
>His friends pull him off and tell him stuff like "anon has only ever been nice to you and all you do is bully him" "youre a prick Sykes, anon is just a quiet kid who likes reading why do you have to rip on him all the time he has done nothing wrong"
>Mfw the exam invigilators saw Sykes pin me up against the wall.
>Mfw he failed all of his 15 GCSR exams because of "violent conduct"
>>
Bumping thread for interest
>>
>>29826077
Fought a guy my age back in the day,
outskilled him so good he couldn't land a single blow(he was shit but still),
then humiliated him by throwing a quick jab that i stopped inches from his cheek then nudged him with my fist,
a lot more dodging of his punches ensued at the tune of my laughter.
Funniest part was all i did was nudge his cheek in the fight,
didn't want to beat him up since i started to feel bad for him towards the end.
>>
>>29826661
That's not alpha. You had other people stick up for you thanks to your prudence and patience.
I'm glad you got your happy ending though.
>>
>>29826661
>most alpha thing
>refuses to lend equipment
holy shit man, what is your secret?
>>
File: gj.jpg (31 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
gj.jpg
31 KB, 600x450
>>29826661
This was really inspiring. I'm "that quiet kid" also. Never been bullied but if I do, ill use this lol. ty
>>
>>29826661

took two years to get revenge but seems worth it

but i dbout a school would let one of its student fail because they didnt bring a pencil
>>
>>29826888
Nice trips.

Have a checked (You) from me.
>>
>>29826077
was a normie in my native country
>>
I once lifted up some chicks skirt and spanked her ass. Didn't even get in trouble since I was only 4 years old.
>>
i convinced a hooker to let me fuck her without a condom
>>
>>29826938
That is a retarded idea, do you want STD's?
because that is how you get STD's you dumb cunt.
>>
>>29826926
India or one of the sand countries?
>>
>17 or 18
>hanging out with oneitis (neighbor girl) in my dad's basement
>her boyfriend shows up
>jealous that he's there
>he's kind of girly why does she even like him
>play video games with them
>she has to run off to do some other stuff
>he walks her home and comes back to play more games
>shoot the shit
>somehow sexuality comes up
>he admits he's into dudes too
I'm going to skip to the end because I'm fucking tired but I fucked him in the ass. I FUCKED MY ONEITIS' BOYFRIEND RIGHT IN HIS BOYPUSSY AND WHENEVER HE WOULD HANG OUT WITH ME AFTER THAT HE WOULD SUCK MY COCK OR I'D FUCK HIM AGAIN

FUCK YOU ALICE I FUCKED YOUR BOYFRIEND IN THE ASS
HE'S A FAGGOT
HE EVEN WORE YOUR UNDERWEAR FOR ME ONCE
>>
>>29826938

That's not alpha, that's fucking retarded.
>>
>>29826986
>>29826957
fuck off virgins. whats some alpha stuff you have done? Shouting at your mother demanding tendies isnt alpha btw
>>
I brought two girls to my parents' house when they were on a holiday trip and chatted them both up equally during the night while they were drinking.

They ended up arguing which one gets to be with me but I chose the one with bigger tits. We had a nice relationship until I dumped her, this was 6 years ago when I was 23.
>>
>>29827000
Well i used to be a good fighter in my teen years, better than purposefully catching STD's like they are pokemons.
>>
>>29826975
based based based
>>
>>29826966
nope, one of the build a wall countries
although if anybody from my country touches USA land, they're instantly legal.
>>
>>29827076
That's not how it works cubanfag
Once you touch dry land you are PRESUMED legal until proven otherwise.
>>
Last week the school was playing baseball and I fucking owned that game. I've literally been the shitest person on my team for the pass 5 years but I every ball I hit went miles and I caught 3 really good balls. I was literally being praised by my class mates that normally wouldn't bat an eye in my direction
>>
i cut the legs of off chairs and scattered them around the school. thus i was elected the chairman of the school's misbehavior committee.
being called the chairman made me feel proud and lulzy
>>
Sent a dude like 5yo than me to the hospital. Fucked his sis after. Then my lil bro beat the fuck out of his older bro. 15yo vs 24yo.

My bro was a legend when he was alive
>>
>>29827120
everybody is presumed legal until proven otherwise
whats the point of the law then
I thought it gave cubanfags legality
>>
>>29826975
Way to assert your dominance.

On a totally related topic, anyone /pokemanzGo/ here? Can I breed these monsters and get rare eggs somehow?
>>
>>29826582
>But she did it in a way like how a woman asks a strong powerful man to rescue her.

This is a typical manipulation tactic.
>>
>>29826902
Like OP said, he failed because of violent conduct because of being caught holding OP up against a wall
>>
I made out with two chicks while dancing at a party. They made out with each other while grinding on me. Was pretty cash.
>>
>>29826975
Bonobo Style Alpha
>>
i used to get constantly into fights, doesnt matter if older or youger, taller or shorter, heavier or lighter, fitter or fatter, most of those i won with superior technique eventhough i was considered a big awkward nerd.
nothing really alpha happened, maybe once when i punched a fifth grader, that was like twice as heavy, a head taller and 3 years older than me in the back. it made him cry, he snitched on me and i had a talk with the teachers but got away unscathed because even them knew that he was being a beta little bitch.

what i consider more alpha (especially in the original, biological sense) is me, being an awkward fucking nerd, 5/10 at my very best, to have had a threesome and be able to fuck women way out of my league, even if they were only one-night stands. i fucked a prostitute once and made her feel so well, that she changed her moan and maybe even came. yes: in the beginning she was doing that shitty fake one, later on (10 mins in) she had a completely different moan, at first it sounded like a kind of singing/dirty talk if you know what i mean, but her geniune moans later on felt and sounded like normal sex noises, like fluids around our privates but it was air being forcefully pushed out of her lungs and doing more or less random sounds. desu i am not sure if she came or not because she was a very silent fucker after she quit faking it, but she slightly shook in the end and had a huge smile after i finished. she also didnt get up from bed anymore to show me the way out, she was just kinda laying there exhausted, took me an hour, too, and a shitload of cash to pay for her time, but i'm telling you guys, having a prostitute actually feel something is one of the greatest feelings ever.
oh yeah, completely forgot some details about me: i didnt lose my virginity until 22 (not even french kissing, best i could get were hugs and kisses on the cheek) but in these couple of months i got sex from 6 ladies, which is nice for a geek like me
>>
>>29829129
>This entire post

What the actual fuck
>>
>>29829168
first time here on r9k, wanted to make sure not to get instabanned
>>
>Be walking down street
>Tell girl walking by "good morning"
>She says "good morning" back
>alpha as fuck
>>
>>29826077
I was the best at runescape in fourth grade
>>
My boss threatened to fire me in front of the customers so I walked out right then and there.
>>
>>29829180
By hammering out a near unreadable wall of verbal diarrhoea?
>>
File: 1467386010777.jpg (162 KB, 1182x966) Image search: [Google]
1467386010777.jpg
162 KB, 1182x966
>>29826077
Met a girl in a bar, her friend was annoying me

Went outside for a smoke

This annoying chick comes up to me like "oh I'm a vampire n shit"

I'm like oh right okay

Suddenly starts telling me not to burn her arm with the cigarette

I tell her nah nah I won't do that lol wtf???

She keeps going on about it though

So I'm like right okay I've almost finished this cig so...
>Grab her arm
>Stub out my cigarette on her forearm. Slowly. Look her in the eyes. Smile.
>She hisses at me like a vampire
She didn't do a fucking thing about it either. For the rest of the night her friends kept buying me drinks and I made out with her BFF. Fucking lmao.
>>
I tackled a dude two times bigger than me in middle school and I smashed his nose by repeatedly bashing my head on him.

I was the one that started the fight too, dude was completely innocent he was just being a stubborn prick for not handing up my usual sitting place.
>>
>>29826661
At least kill the guy you balloony
>>
>>29829333
oh wow kewl you were a bully
go get a bisquit
>>
>>29829637
bullies are alpha's
become an alpha Anon.
>>
>>29826077
I dunno if you'd consider it alpha, but it was a very "chad" moment for me

>friend's bday party
>pre drink in a hotel room (his/my friends and his gf's friends)
>chat up qt Portuguese grill who confines to me shes a virgin, I have interest in her now
>friend and I go get pizza down the street, come back, some Indian kid is chatting up the Portuguese qt, really trying to get touchy feely
>find out through friend's gf that apparently her friends invited him because they want to hook him up with her
>lel ok whatever
>head over to bar
>Indian, portugese girl and company find a table and proceed to sit there the whole night
>about an hour in, I'm getting shots for my friend, grill announces "I really want to go dancing"
>turn around and tell her to come with and I'll dance with her
>Shes grinding on me, I'm picking her up and shit since she was small compared to me, she obviously likes it all
>Indian comes down, tells her that her friends want to talk to her, pulls her away from me while giving me this smug ass look
>While he's trying to pull her back, he gets distracted by one of his friends, I tell her to come back with me to dance and she sneaks off with me
>Dancing again, I notice he's staring in anger, so I give him the same smug look and I start making out with her
>Can hear my friends hooting and hollering, they saw the whole thing unfold
>We stumble into some corner of the bar and make out/grope each other
>Her friends come to us and tell her that they're leaving and they want her to come with them
>She gives me her number and leaves
>Find out later that the Indian was bawling his eyes out and left right after he saw us leave the dance floor to make out, and also that her friends hate me now for stealing "his" girl

yeah
>>
>>29829752
you're kinda an ass

but the girl is a roastie, I doubt she was actually a virgin if she says it upfront to a stranger
>>
>be me, 16 year old
>swim a lot, really fit
>people from my class invite me over to have some beers
>they had two pairs of boxing gloves, which they used to fight each other like retarded monkeys
>popular guy loved by all the girls who beats everybody challenges me to fight
>can't say no at that point without looking beta as fuck
>in the middle of it, I catch him offguard and knock him
>everybody goes silent for a second, then start to cheer

Best feeling of my life
I gained a lot of respect there
>>
Kicked my school bully's ass.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.