[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 632x355) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 632x355
Hey, robots, why haven't you gone on adventures with your friends in Ikebukoro, met the girl of your dreams and gone off to travel the world with her yet? Most 15 year olds have already done this. What is your excuse?
>>
>>29825957
>what is your excuse?
Heiwajima is out to get me...
>>
>>29826047
More of a reason to leave for a while. Let the bastard cool down.
>>
my gf doesnt like to leave the house is why
>>
File: saki.png (129 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
saki.png
129 KB, 225x350
>tfw you'll never get saki from Saki
>>
>>29826080
You're not a robot if you have a girlfriend.
>>
>>29826110
What is stopping you from finding your own Saki?
>>
File: 1322.jpg (6 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1322.jpg
6 KB, 200x200
>>29826122
not being a qt gang leader desu

but srsly tho, irl hoes ain't loyal yo, only in chinese cartoons can you find hoes that is loyal mang. Bitch get's her shit rekt so bad she winds up in a hospital, her bitch boy boifriend wont save her cuz he's a bit of a bitch, but she still loves him.

why does this not happen in rl
>>
>>29826169
It does happen. Why not go outside and ask a girl out, anon? You make all these snap judgements without ever having tried. You should get out more... The only thing keeping you from what you are looking for is your lack of initiative.
>>
>>29826202
I tried, and my lack of initiative comes from trying and being utterly disappointed.

Truth be told perhaps this shit COULD be found eventually, but hey, it's /r9k/ I'll be a bitch about it whatever fuck you
>>
>>29826202

It's not possible to find a loyal qt. Trying will lead to disappointment, ergo do not try
>>
>>29826295
You're wrong about that. You're just using that as an excuse for not trying.
>>
>>29826313

I'm not wrong. It's time to go grow up anon so take off the diapers. Women are sluts at heart. They exist to manipulate men with their beautiful eyes and supple breasts. Harpies, the lot of them
>>
File: image.jpg (863 KB, 1205x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
863 KB, 1205x800
>>29826320
Unfortunately for you, you are wrong. But go ahead and go back to masturbating in your feces to ponies while complaining you can't have a loyal girlfriend.
>>
with 21st woman loyalty and the pursuit of ''true love'' is pretty much not a thing.

Feminism, that claims to be for women is doing them more harm than good. Making it not only acceptable but desirable just to fucking get fucked around and not find something meaningful and settle.

The sexouds is here
>>
>>29826405
Stop going after whores and your problems with will vanish, anon.
>>
>>29826405
> man dates whore
> expects true love

Date decent girls, roboanon
>>
>>29826356

One day you'll understand, anon. The world is good at squashing idealists into proper cynics
>>
>>29826475
Then kill yourself? Why stick around if you can't bear to love?
>>
>>29826455
>>29826467
I was trying to make the point that even the nicest grills out there right now are tainted by these fucked up lib values and feminist cancer.

Potential nice girls are being brainwashed by those red haired harpies.
>>
File: brent.jpg (36 KB, 405x343) Image search: [Google]
brent.jpg
36 KB, 405x343
>>29826488

>Reduced to just telling me to kill myself

Yeah whatever normie, go fuck yourself
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.