[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>walking back to my apartment after getting dinner two days
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1467967182545.jpg (19 KB, 387x461) Image search: [Google]
1467967182545.jpg
19 KB, 387x461
>walking back to my apartment after getting dinner two days ago
>some girls driving by me yelled "YOU ARE CUTE!" at me out their window

just a reminder this happened
just a reminder that I am cute
>>
probably directed at the guy behind you
>>
>Everything people say is correct.
>>
>>29825954
Nothing anyone shouts out a window is good. They knew they could say it because they could quickly drive away without facing any repercussions. After they drove off they probably had a good laugh about how ugly you were.
>>
>>29826000
that's impossible

they were screaming in my general direction

>>29826001
these were women anon, their opinion on my physical appearance matters

>>29826017
what if they thought I was SUPER cute and were just super embarrassed and they didn't want to wait to see if I would deny them or not
>>
>>29826034
Well, ARE you super cute?
If the answer is anything but yes, the answer is that you are ultimately unremarkable or ugly and they're insulting you
>>
>>29826068
>Well, ARE you super cute?
m-maybe they thought so
>>
>>29826034
>these were women anon, their opinion on my physical appearance matters

I'm saying you instantly think their opinion is correct or that they aren't lying because it's positive.

I think it's called negativity bias.

You instantly accept the statement as fact because it was positive.

If they would have shouted "Hey Fuckface!".
You would have probably said to yourself "They just shouted that because they were bored and wanted to see my reaction, I'm not actually a fuckface".

The same could be applied to the "You are cute" statement.
>>
If it makes you feel better, believe their sweet siren songs. Just remember they are lies and never trust a word out of a woman's mouth.
>>
>>29825954

You idiot. Women do that when they are drunk, on drugs, or bored. Stop using this one incident as a shitty excuse to raise your shitty confidence. Stop using whores to gain confidence, gain it naturally through yourself you stupid faggot.
>>
>>29826092
>You instantly accept the statement as fact because it was positive.

well let's take a statistical approach instead

there have been a total of 2 times when women other than my mother have commented on my physical appearance

the first was junior year of high school when a new girl said I had a really good facial structure, wtf does that mean idk but it's a compliment I think

second time, THREE (3) girls in a car say "HEY, YOU ARE CUTE!!" before driving off

I have a 100% positive reaction rate, I MUST be cute

>>29826126
>they are drunk, on drugs, or bored
i think they were drunk yes
>>
>waiting outside the store for my mum
>girl yells from across the road OI MY MATE FANCIES YOU
>get nervous and hide inside the store until they leave

#endcatcalling
>>
>>29826175
Yeah after they yelled I was cute at me I had to change my path home so I wouldn't continue walking in the direction of the car

These kinds of women should be arrested desu, they make a man's experience in the public so much worse
>>
>>29826145
>drunk
impaired facial recognition, People have even mistaken gender while drunk.

>I have a 100% positive reaction rate, I MUST be cute
You aren't listening to me. Think about the fact that they might just be complementing you to make you feel better. I'm also not saying there ISNT a chance they didn't think you were cute.

What i'm saying is people sometimes just say stuff without it actually being true.
>>
>>29826145

They probably were impaired. Listen to this guy, you faggot >>29826206. He is trying to get you to see other possibilities.

And stop fucking being such a depressed faggot that you need to wait for women to yell at you from a car to raise your confidence then you post about it on 4chan. Develop your own confidence, and stop being a faggot. Relying on women to give you self esteem will end in misery. Listen to me, you stupid fuck.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.