[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me, today >waiting for elevator on 2nd floor of building
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 512x346) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 512x346
>be me, today
>waiting for elevator on 2nd floor of building I work in
>9.5/10 girl comes up next to me and waits for the elevator to arrive
>stare intently at wall to force myself not to look at her
>elevator finally arrives
>she steps in and holds the door, looks at me and smiles
>"aren't you getting in?"
>try to smile, twist mouth into awkward position
>literally fucking run away and hide in copy room for a good 5 minutes
>casually walk back and wait for next elevator

what did I do to deserve this
>>
>>29825913
that's why i tend to avoid elevators entirely if i have to share themwith other people
>>
yea i would take the stairs if the have any
>>
>>29825913
kek does she work there?
>>
And what exactly does that jackal Obummer have to do with this story? Stopped reading when I saw who it was.
>>
>>29826466
I don't know, I haven't seen her there before but I spend most of my time in one small area of the building
>>
>>29826485
sorry Ill make sure to add a trigger warning next time
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.