[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember the beginning of this year, when you said to yourself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: nye.jpg (234 KB, 960x671) Image search: [Google]
nye.jpg
234 KB, 960x671
Remember the beginning of this year, when you said to yourself "This is the year. This is the year I finally get laid/get a girlfriend?" How's that going?

Me, I'm still spending all of my free time on 4chan and playing video games, and I still haven't had a date.
>>
I actually said this is the year I kill myself. I'm probably going to do it on my 26th birthday which is in December.
>>
File: kzCj0.gif (1004 KB, 402x301) Image search: [Google]
kzCj0.gif
1004 KB, 402x301
I would never say that because the "new year" as people call it is entirely arbitrary.

Happy 365.25th rotation around the sun everyone! Fuck off.
>>
>>29825876
A lot of things we do, say and think is "entirely arbitrary". It's inherent to the species.
>>
>>29825876
>Arbitrary
>based on random choice or personal whim, rather than any reason or system: his mealtimes were entirely arbitrary.
There's nothing arbitrary about the new year btw
>>
I promised to solve my depression and somewhat fix me socially. I already got out of depression (still no happiness but at least not suicidal/fucked up) and I can't seem to do the second thing.
>>
got a qt gf
life ain't so bad
>>
The only goal I set was weight loss and I'm on track to meet that goal by around October
>>
File: wojack.jpg (63 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
wojack.jpg
63 KB, 633x758
>said I would get a gf
>she still hasn't broken into my house and raped me yet
fuck boys it's hard.
>>
>>29826056
the starting point of reference is, which is essentially the entire thing

rtard
>>
>>29825876
that gif hurts my hppd
>>
>said I'd get a gym membership and start lifting
>said I'd get gf or at least go on dates
>said I'd write one page of material everyday I had time
>said I'd lose virginity
>said I'd quit being a habitual stoner
>said I'd go to the beach at least once a week
>said I'd find new hobbies

Didn't achieve any of that except losing virginity to 3/10 fatty, and quit being a stoner.
>>
>>29825805
OP you gave me a small heart attack because I just woke up and thought it's fucking January 1 or something

I'm operating under the assumption that it's July so don't fuck with me
>>
>>29825805
>started studying gook in October
>can't read shit and forgot all of tae kim

I need to put in a more vigorous effort.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.