[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the hell is wrong with me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5
File: me.jpg (59 KB, 788x720) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
59 KB, 788x720
>be me
>talking to my ex
>we both agree we wanna try it again
>I'm in another state tho so feelsdeadman.jpg
>she's dating some dude who's literally going to become a cop
>going to school this fall to train for it
>ask her lowkey whats gonna go down
>you think hes going to dump you Molly?
>she chirps up and says, "No! If anything he was afraid I would"
>he asked her, "Do you think you can wait for me to get back from college?"
>she says, "where else would I go?"
>heart starts hurting again

why do I keep talking to this girl that keeps hurting me?
where is this enthusiasm to get back together with me???
what the hell is wrong with me /r9k/??
>>
You're a retarded faggot who deserves all his suffering.
>>
File: beatenpepe.png (269 KB, 398x384) Image search: [Google]
beatenpepe.png
269 KB, 398x384
>>29825766

thanks man

appreciate the words of advice
>>
File: chadocaust.png (13 KB, 530x492) Image search: [Google]
chadocaust.png
13 KB, 530x492
>ex

Hah hah, stopped right there
>>
>>29825722

A couple of options here.

Either she just said that to him to avoid confrontation and stress for now and wait until breaking the news is better or she's playing games with you for sadistic fun.

You know her. Which do you think is more likely? Literally none of us here can offer any opinion on this as we don't know her.
>>
File: 1465354853799.jpg (30 KB, 480x477) Image search: [Google]
1465354853799.jpg
30 KB, 480x477
>>29826359

I think she's telling the truth unfortunately. I think I'm going to try to persuade her to come live with me once he goes to college. I think I can do it.
>>
>>29825722
Go out and fuck someone else behind her back and you won't feel so shit anymore.
>>
File: flat frog.jpg (36 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
flat frog.jpg
36 KB, 400x400
>>29826508
IDK where to find girls
>I'd have to update my phone which I have no idea have to do or if I still can. It's my mums old iphone 3g. So I'd have to figure that out to download something like Tinder.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.