[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does that make you suicidial? >dirty negro x spic found some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 13
File: 1468041849135.jpg (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1468041849135.jpg
1 MB, 1080x1920
does that make you suicidial?
>dirty negro x spic found some qt3.14 grey mouse on tinder
>they had sex on the first date
:^)
>>
everytime i see pictures of people gettin sex it makes me angry, but i prefer being angry when seeing the crude reality of life than being a narcotic depressed faggot.

this kind of pictures help me get out of my bed and do shit, becuase i know if i give up, they win.
>>
File: jmmmkda.png (49 KB, 451x485) Image search: [Google]
jmmmkda.png
49 KB, 451x485
>>29825526

It makes me more confused than angry. How the hell do Normies do it? How do they just have sex the same way they would order a burger or do laundry. It's so casual to them but an utter mystery to me.
>>
>>29825526
it genuinely doesn't bother me

I know that situations like this are extreme outliers.
It's just that social media makes it seem like shit like this is common

It really isn't, most white girls date within their race. It's just pictures of a two white relationship won't go viral as much as this subhuman mexican with a white girl.
>>
>>29825526
Not really.

Oregano commentoi.
>>
>degenerates on a hookup site
>uh
downvoted
>>
>>29825744
And it would bother you if it's common?
Answer carefully or do not at all.
>>
>>29825744
here in texas its pretty common for whites and mexs im pretty sure california as well.
>>
>>29825704

It's not that casual, they still get nervous and shit but they go for it.
>>
>>29825526
kys racist scum
>>
>>29825526
That guys legs are white as fuck, light skinned mexican with a tan at best.
>>
>>29825526
>Tinder
Of course they had sex on the first date.
>Does it make you mad he was Mexican
No? I don't have a problem with most Mexicans, or Asians for that matter. White dudes fuck juicy Latina and Asian girls all the time.

I just hate seeing niggers fuck white women because they are inferior. Honestly, I think I more so hate the white women they fuck than the niggers themselves. The white women are always the same type of girl, I'm no therapist but I'd say if only one gutter trash type of woman will fuck you it has to speak volumes for what has happened in their childhood.
>>
>>29825704
They do it by not spending 5 hours a day on 4chan talking to people who can't do anything for them but provide a cheap laugh every now and then.
>>
>>29825960
Maybe blacks are inferior as a whole but those particular blacks likely aren't inferior to someone who posts on 4chan in an envious rage because he can't figure out how to get with women.
>>
>>29825526
no, because a woman who would do such a thing on a fisrt date is not a woman who I would want to associate with anyways regardless of how cute she is
>>
>woman with daddy issues goes on dating site
>fucks blacks or latinos to get back at daddy
>somehow this should make me angry

Some of those women even get the loser type (lives with his mom, unemployed stoner, etc).
Problem is that even whores don't want to fuck niggers and women actually dating out of their race are pretty rare.
There are just so many threads about bbc and blacked and whatnot that retards started to believe the myth.
>>
>>29825985
Many people on this site and board have girlfriends, a job and a future.
>>
>>29826036
And many don't have any of these things, especially on /r9k/
>>
>>29826012
>i-i-it's d-d-daddy i-i-issues!!!

lmao, whites have such fragile egos
>>
>>29826012
>letting some retard on 4chan trick you into demeaning yourself with hate speech
>>
>>29825704
They're not autistic. Their brains are literally wired for this shit.
>>
>>29825985
I'm not a robot, more of a failed normie. I've gotten a few girls before. It isn't that I can't figure it out, more so that I just hate the white women who fuck niggers because they always are trashy girls. Let me explain.

I've had sex 4 times in my entire life, twice with a white girl and twice with a Korean girl (I am white). When I fucked the Korean girl, I never told my friends why because there wasn't a reason why, I just liked her.

Meanwhile, a white woman who fucks a nigger always feels the need to give a reason.
>"T-they have big dicks!"
>"They are stronger!"
>"They are more alpha!"
etc.

My point is, they feel as though they have to justify what they did. Anytime you find yourself explaining your reasoning, you're in a position where someone doubted you in the first place. If you have to make up a reason for why you're drawn to a specific type of guy, you're hiding from the real reason of why you're drawn to them. They trivialize it and make it sound like they are in it because black guys are just better in general when literally every statistic says otherwise.

All I am saying is there has to be a reason why the typical white girl drawn to niggers dyes her hair, is under/overweight (usually over), has unnaturally colored skin (tan to the point of being orange), and are just shitty people in general.

When I was in highschool, there was a white girl named Mosley that was kind of but not really cute. She dated exclusively black dudes and I overheard her talking to her friend one day, she said she got into an argument with her mom about "not acting white". Turns out, her mom was a single mother. Mosley said "I don't even know what it means to act white", "I would date white boys but all the ones who like me are weird". I wanted to slap the bitch and say "Maybe only weird white guys like you because no sane white guy would fuck a coalburner".
>>
>>29826098
You tell me, Mr. Falseflagging Cracker.
>>
>>29825526
>too fat and old for twitter
>>
>>29826141
Are you saying white guys don't do the same with asian girls?

>oh, they're more feminine
>oh, they're submissive
>oh, they're not degenerate like SHITTY WHITE WOMEN
>oh, they're traditional and family oriented
>oh, they know how to treat a man
etc
>>
>>29825526
No. The more people living satisfactory lives that bring them joy, the better. If I'm going to have a shit one, I don't see why another person ought to.

Also, whites are objectively no better than any other race.
>>
File: 1.jpg (47 KB, 776x883) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
47 KB, 776x883
>>29825526
>dirty negro spic
>legs white af
>arm tanned

At least learn how to be racist and say that she needs some anglosaxon ghost that dies of cancer after one week of seeing the sun for more than an hour a day.
There are pale whites and tanned whites, depending on the weather of the placed they've lived in. Mexicans have some amerindian blood, while full blooded europeans can be just as tanned and even more, but they are white. You can easily distinguish a pale Indian or Amerindian or Arab (semmitic) from an European, because as white-pink as they look, they still have different facial traits.
>>
File: 1467455359555.png (101 KB, 693x257) Image search: [Google]
1467455359555.png
101 KB, 693x257
>>29825526
Good on him, I have 5 matches of all azn qts I'm conversing with now, already scored a date with arguably the hottest one. For next weekend (I'm too poor to do it this weekend) Feels goodman, why didn't I give into this shallow normie app years ago.
>>
>>29825526
i honestly couldn't give a shit.

there are ethnic qt3.14 living in 3rd world countries and they have to get molested everyday, compared to that, a consenting pair who wants to have sex does not bother me.
>>
>>29826209
"nao it'ens"
>>
>>29826209
He's sitting on the lap of a white dude.
>>
>>29826171
I didn't say any of that when I fucked the Korean girl. I just thought she was cute and also I have a petite fetish.

Anyway, all I am saying is how many white women do you see use those excuses I listed when they fuck black guys? Literally all of them.

How many white guys use those excuses with Asian girls? I'd say literally all white guys who exclusively fuck Asian girls do, but a lot of white guys have fucked Asian girls and gone on to fuck other girls.

Most, and I mean a vast majority, of coalburners exclusively fuck black guys. Why do you think that is? I'm actually curious why you think it is because I am pretty sure I have the actual scientific reason (yes, there is science behind it).
>>
>>29826249
>I didn't say any of that when I fucked the Korean girl. I just thought she was cute and also I have a petite fetish.
Want an award?

>Literally all of them.
Proof?

>How many white guys use those excuses with Asian girls?
From what I've seen on this site, almost all

>Most, and I mean a vast majority, of coalburners exclusively fuck black guys. Why do you think that is? I'm actually curious why you think it is because I am pretty sure I have the actual scientific reason (yes, there is science behind it).
And same goes for white men with yellow fever. What's your point?
>>
It's pretty hot seeing white baes getting degraded by dirtskins. Serves white people right for being so self-righteous.
>>
File: 1.jpg (88 KB, 955x532) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
88 KB, 955x532
>>29826249
Have you ever seen one of those white trash date a sluggish or feminije black guy? Unless they marry for money, their black bfs are either thugs, drug dealers, rappers or just plain muscular guys. Most European women that never had prolonged contact with black men ( or they did and are not very poor) find the thought of a relationship disgusting, claiming they are different in looks, culture and mentality, thinking they smell weird if they ever smelled one or just knowing that white men can be hardworking or an alcoholic degenerate, or sometimes both.

Source: Not cucked, nonvirgin, Eastern European man with an Eastern European gf.
>>
File: la raza.jpg (67 KB, 345x497) Image search: [Google]
la raza.jpg
67 KB, 345x497
That's right putos, we takin over. Better get used to it pinche gringos JAJAJAJAJA chinga tu madre way
>>
>>29826364
Is that why EE girls are some of the biggest coalburners in London?
>>
>>29826312
>From what I've seen on this site, almost all
Yeah, exactly what I said. Usually yellow fever fags exclusively rail Asian girls, my guess is they can't get any other girl and they embrace it.
>And same goes for white men with yellow fever. What's your point?
No shit, I'm not denying that. You're acting as if we disagree, retard.

Anyway, let me get to the science behind coalburning. It is proven that having a mother and a father releases chemicals around the children, both chemicals have different effects. We'll focus on what the father's role in this plays in this case.

Having a father around causes young boys to enter puberty faster, and young girls to enter puberty later. If the father is not present, the child only get the mother's pheromones. In that case, young boys enter puberty later and young girls enter puberty faster.

In most coalburners lives, they grow up under single mothers. They don't get the pheromones from their father, and are there for driven to reproduce faster. It is believed this exists as an actual evolutionary trait, which was developed as a response to tribal warfare. Young girls notice there are no men around (which usually means they died in war), and their body's natural response to that is to start making more men.

Statistically, any girl who is raised by a single mother grows up to be a single mother herself. "Following in the footsteps", you could say. Single motherhood tends to be a chain, not just isolated incidents in a family line. So tell me, who do single mothers now in the modern era typically reside with? Black men, of course. This is true for both black women and coalburners.

So to summarize, girls grow up without fathers and wind up being whores because their body's defense tactic to that is to start having sex early. Single mothers produce future single mothers, so naturally the new era whore is drawn to the same type of man her mother was: the type of guy who won't use protection: IE niggers.
>>
>>29826393
im also a hispanic and your kind make us look bad. Get a degree a stop acting like niggers.We wont take over by chimping out,but by being successful. No mames guey.
>>
>>29825860
yes it would extremely bother me if I knew it was common.
I hate race mixing, especially with white girls

white girls hate themselves so much, and have such severe daddy issues that they are willing to ruin themselves and their children's future just to get some attention by dating a subhuman.
>>
>>29826445
>this is science because I said so

No, buddy, that's not how it works. Link me to a peer-reviewed study/journal that proves what you're saying
>>
>>29826451

He was being sarcastic

Just a prank bro. Its are land.
>>
>>29826459
Being this mad that Mexicans are taking your bitches LMAO I love mad white bois
>>
>>29826480
>http://abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=116833
>http://healthland.time.com/2010/09/17/another-cause-of-early-puberty-in-girls-absent-dads/

It is true, man. I was shocked as fuck to hear it too, we're not taught about it in school. It is amazing to me that this stuff is just evolution and it resides in all of our nature and yet most people simply aren't even aware they do it.
>>
File: 1.jpg (144 KB, 1142x641) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
144 KB, 1142x641
>>29826408
See *being poor* statement. Honestly, you shouldn't be seeing a large surge of EEs coming into WE anymore, at least not lower class or lower middle class. People are starting to realize that struggling in London to send 200 pounds home is not worth it since salaries are growing back home. They won'r be able to save for a house back home in 5 years or so as they could by living like homeless people with jobs in London or Paris, but they could be living decently here in Romania or Bulgaria or Poland with decent salaries. People just need to be told that, we should have large government policies informing the citizens that the West is not as glorious as it was in the 90's and early 2000's.
>>
>>29826502
I'm actually from London.
So I don't personally care about Mexicans taking white American girls.

I just hate race mixing in general as a concept
>>
>>29825744
this 2bh

hardly ever happens, people are naturally more attracted to their own kind, there's even studies that prove this
>>
>>29826517
Where exactly do black men come into any of this? Those links just say girls get their periods sooner when raised under unstable environments. How does this make them suddenly crave nigger dick? Give studies

>>29826554
Holy shit, you must be raging every time you go outside (that's if you actually go outside). When I was in London, I saw mixed race couples EVERYWHERE and mixed race babies too. Feels good knowing that one of the biggest proponents of racism are voluntarily mixing themselves out (the men and the women)
>>
>>29826517
What if parents divorced when they were 5 and father has custody of daughters?
>>
File: 1387584140758.jpg (58 KB, 570x823) Image search: [Google]
1387584140758.jpg
58 KB, 570x823
>>29826620
Racism will never die out you CURRENT YEAR fag
>>
>>29826696
Oh, it will. You'll see.
>>
>>29826706
No what you mean is white people will die out. Racism will still exist as it always has
>>
File: 1.jpg (22 KB, 480x712) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
22 KB, 480x712
>>29826620
>mixed race couples everywhere
>mixed children

We should just nuke Brussels, Paris and London at this point. I have nothing against any race, be it black or asian or whatever, I just hate seeing how our racial traits are lost because of those stupidly strong negro genes. Blonde, blue eyed woman with black man? Black, curly blacked-hair, black-brown eyed child. Even if that child mixes with a white, and the child rrsulted mixes again with a white, the black genes persist. While if a white guy has a child with an arab or an asian, the child can end up looking either way.

Science has shown that africans are a separate race to eurasians. The Icelander is closer to the Polynesian than to the Kenyan. Let's just accept that and preserve our traits instead of throwing them into the genetic garbage.
>>
>>29825526
I matched with dozens and dozens of black girls on Tinder and they message me more than any others. They're thirsty as hell for white guys.
>>
>>29825526
>too old and fat for tinder, too much of a loser.
>>
>>29826761
Hmmmm, how about no?
>>
>>29826706
What about the billions of Chinese people who aren't being bred out of existence any time soon? And the billions of Indians?

There is racism in Africa among black Africans and other black Africans. Certain types of Africans are denied treatment in hospitals because they're viewed as animals.
>>
>>29826761
This. I call it the play dough syndrom.
When you get fresh pack you have nice bright colors.
Then you start making things, and at the end you end up with big gray ugly ball, all colors lost with occasional spots of former color.
It is still play dough, but it looks meh.
>>
>>29826910
Whatever happens in the west will happen in Africa and Asia in due time. There are huge feminist rallies in India now, and there are Chinese groups advocating for equal rights among all Chinese

Just give it time, my friend
>>
>>29826945
There was that article or sth on Times or whatever with a picture of a human woman in 100 years or so, a projection of how humans will look like. She was just a thin-looking, clearly black but lightish, black-curly haired woman with hazel eyes. She looked nothing like a white woman. She looked nothing like a brown-haired, brown-eyed Med, she looked nothing like a blonde, grey-eyed Swede, she looked nothing like a black haired, brown eyed Japanese. She was just...black. I refuse to acknowledge that we should all look like that. There's a reason Asians praise being pale, the way we, Europeans, praised being pale up to 60 years ago. I don't recommend being pale in Australia, but I also don't recommend being black in Norway. Keep diversity alive.
>>
>>29826664
I don't know, I'm not a scientist. I guess they'd be alright. The thing is though, mothers give off pheromones as well so they are important as well.

>>29826620
>Where exactly do black men come into any of this?
They are the coalburners way of repeating the mistakes of the mother subconsciously. They are finding a male to reproduce with, niggers tend to not use condoms while white men do because we don't want to destroy our lives over a whore. Women always mean to get pregnant, whenever they say "It was a mistake", they are full of shit. They know how babies are made and they know how to avoid it, you can't mistake something like that unless the condom breaks, but that is rare.
>Those links just say girls get their periods sooner when raised under unstable environments
No, you fucking moron. They say women raised without fathers are naturally pushed to sex earlier, which statistically makes them more likely to be single moms and fall under dangerous behavior. They are repeating the cycle their mothers repeated, and so will their kids.
>Give studies
I already did you fucking moron. You can't just dismiss something because you don't like it. These are the facts, coalburners do not like niggers because "They have big dicks, they are alphas, they are this they are that", they made up all of that to justify behavior they do not understand. Their body is naturally pushing them to the men their mother was pushed to, they don't understand it so they try and rationalize it.
>>
>>29827122
>all this pseudo-science

What an amazing coping mechanism. THIS should be studied.
>>
>>they had sex on the first date
>does that make you suicidial?
How about no.
>>
>>29825526
How is this any different than Chad fucking on the first date? Quit race-baiting, you fucking shill.
>>
>>29827157
You literally do not have an argument against anything I am saying, dude. If all you can respond with is a Carl the Cuck tier "Are you kidding me?!" the it is clear I've already won.

I am assuming you're OP, and if you're not I'll assume you're a non-white. My guess is you're racist and just hate us for some reason and want to keep this bullshit "White women don't want white guys anymore" narrative going. Sorry man, it isn't true. The facts are on my side, single motherhood is on a massive incline and so of course this behavior from women is increasing as well. They don't think black men have big dicks, they don't think they are alpha, they don't think they are strong, they are rationalizing their body's nature to push them to the wrong type of guy for the sake of reproduction. Scum women are also drawn to white trash as well, and it is common for them to rationalize that by saying stuff like "He is a bad boy, he doesn't take shit from anyone", etc. to justify why they are fucking a piece of shit.
>>
>>29826364
I'm eastern european too, there are plenty of girls who would fuck a black dude for the exotic factor of it, don't be so braindead retarded.
>>
non-whites are so ungrateful

we've literally given you the modern world and this is how you thank us? cuckposting on an anonymous imageboard?
>>
>>29827266
There was a news story recently about a black guy from Nigeria who went to Iceland as an economic migrant. He literally had HIV and during his short stay there he managed to fuck and potentially infect over 20 different Icelandic girls (2 of whom are confirmed to be infected with the virus and the others are undergoing testing). 20 different girls. Yet the average robot can't even manage to score one low-tier roastie.

http://icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/news/2015/08/20/hiv_infection_suspect_released/
>>
File: 1.jpg (20 KB, 430x602) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
20 KB, 430x602
>>29827266
I know one too. Shw's already a whore. Fucking once for exotic factor is because they've already heard from stupid movies and advertisements that promote the stereotypes that blacks are muscular and have big dicks. No EE woman dreams of fucking an asian dude because they are shown as being skimpy, short and small-dicked. As long as the women stop falling for the stereotypes, they quickly stick to their own and refuse contact with blacks. My gf said she finds blacks ugly because she never liked action movies where blacks are portrayed as strong and masculine, while her friend, who was a whore anyway, fucked every race she could get her hands on : White, black, arab, asian, whatever, as long as they offered her sth.
>>
>>29826554
>I'm actually from London.
Top kek. Full of niggers and mudslimes trying to get lucky everyday, must be brutal.
>>
>>29826249
>(yes, there is science behind it).
Yet you don't elaborate or post sources. Very impressive.
>>
>>29827234
You have no link between BMWF and girls going through puberty early; you just made this jump randomly to fit in with your white cuckold agenda. Not to mention the fact that your whole argument doesn't take into account the swathes of white girls who have dads present in their lives, but still choose to date interracially.

You're a cuck.
>>
>>29827322
>we've

What have YOU given the world?
>>
>>29826821
That is fucking disgusting.

Have any more pics?
>>
>>29827407
I need to stop coming to this site shit like this makes me depressed.
>>
>>29828454

he's done nothing but shit post on /pol/
>>
>>29825526
As a spaniard I am sort of proud that spics fucks yours girls.
>>
>>29827407
Icelanders are inbred and ugly so who cares
>>
File: 1.jpg (94 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
94 KB, 768x1024
>>29828761
You're thinking of Germans. I know only 1 German woman that is pretty, the rest are either 170-180cm tall flatboards or just plain ugly. Slav girls are the true godesses.
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.