[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I have to go outside to play pokemon go. JUST FUCKING KILL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: sadr.jpg (25 KB, 417x373) Image search: [Google]
sadr.jpg
25 KB, 417x373
>I have to go outside to play pokemon go.

JUST FUCKING KILL ME ALREADY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I wanna go outside to play Pokemon GO but I get really scared when people start walking by. Also it takes longer to find my location and I don't like it when flies start swarming around me. When it does get a connection quickly with no bugs there aren't any Pokemon appear and I get really confused and sad. I catch all my Pokemon from home and I don't understand how people go outside and do someone please tell me what you're doing that I'm not to encounter Pokemon appearances
Please
>>
>half an hour ago
>walking around catching pokemon
>arrive at 2 pokestops near each other
>some girl looking at her phone appears in front of me
>she nods at me
>spaghetti.jpg
>nod back and walk away quickly

Why am I so fucking autistic
>>
tfw want to try it, but 3G data is stupidly expensive on my prepaid provider, and there are no wi-fi hotspots within walking distance
>>
You know, you can just NOT play the game, mongoloid.
>>
>>29825357

shower first and wear washed clothes so the flies dont smell you
>>
At least there is Pokemon GO in your region, lucky bastard.
>>
File: tmp_4643-143364120541182084288.jpg (150 KB, 575x523) Image search: [Google]
tmp_4643-143364120541182084288.jpg
150 KB, 575x523
Fuck, I was hoping to avoid all the normalfags by going out late at night, but they set up TWO lures within a couple metres of each other and I couldn't ignore it.

I wandered close with my phone put away making sure there would be no ambush. Didn't see anyone so I sat down on a bench and got to gathering mons.

I see a lone autist wander closer and then stand in the middle of the street starting down at his phone. Looked like a neckbeard. Feel a little more at ease, assuming it was just him farming. Get pretty comfy just throwing balls and swatting at bugs.

Then, out of fucking nowhere something like 15 normie faggots come around the corner hollering and laughing. They were all wearing yellow and spewing something about a battery bird and were probably circlejerking their Instinct yellow team shit. They spot the lone autist on the street and beeline straight for him, I felt so sorry for him.

They started showing off their shit and said they set up the lure trap to see if they could catch more players. All the roasts were laughing at how they had never played Pokemon before and were meeting so many new people. They asked for his Facebook but he declined, thank god.

I stayed motionless accross the street on my bench trying to catch as much as I could before the lures expired. Though, they spotted me right as I got up to leave.

"Hey, yo! You playing Pokemon? xD"
I just booked it out of there, panicking.
Fucking normals.
>>
hook it up to a virtual reality system
>walk around in skyrim
>DARGON POKEMONS
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.