[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Every female I pass in the street who dares to look in my eyes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: 1412824847636.jpg (26 KB, 367x500) Image search: [Google]
1412824847636.jpg
26 KB, 367x500
Every female I pass in the street who dares to look in my eyes sees the hate and instantly looks away in fear..... I find hatred exhilerating. I feel superior to all women and the 95% of "men" who still have their heads up women's assholes. Feeling superior inspires me to improve myself.... Hate is good, it gives structure to our lives. Hate gives us a reason to exist, a focus, something to strive for, an identity. Hate is energy, pure energy. Hate enables us to see through lies and pretence, and helps us to concentrate on the essential. Hate emancipates, without hate for slavery, you cannot break your shackles. The greatest achivements of Mankind have grown from hate and the ability to control hate. Without hate we are only halflings. In order to be complete we need hate. Hate seperates us from the meek and docile masses. Do not fear hate. Do not deny or reject hate. Accept hate. Embrace hate. Learn to know it and learn to use it. Hate is actually your most powerful weapon...
>>
They look away from you because you look like a drooling autist.
>>
I just fucking hate this world and the human worms feasting on its carcass, etc. etc.
>>
Been RPing that character for a while OP?
>>
yeah yeah chad. we get it. you hate everything.
>>
File: 1467010067625.jpg (62 KB, 450x532) Image search: [Google]
1467010067625.jpg
62 KB, 450x532
>>29825145
every since i've been practicing what you preach, I have found myself increasingly attractive. now i can easily reach a climax several times just by examining my nude frame and watching myself beat myself off.

autosexuality and an unbridled hatred and intolerance towards the lesser sex is the true road to nirvana
>>
File: 1447042514097.png (191 KB, 392x336) Image search: [Google]
1447042514097.png
191 KB, 392x336
>>29826674
>watching myself beat myself off
>>
File: 1417091543562.jpg (234 KB, 900x1350) Image search: [Google]
1417091543562.jpg
234 KB, 900x1350
My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred... and I always wanted to die violently.
>>
On a different note I've always wanted to say especially on this board men who side with women, treat them nice etc are basically only being nice to them because they think girls will respond to them and maybe form a relationship well anyway i just wanted to say I hate these types of fucking guys fuck them all I hope they get married one day have children only for the wife to take the kids divorce the retard stack him up with alimony and child support while fucking a physically superior guy and then they kill themselves
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.