[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://youtu.be/awHbwVrUh-o Here you go you autist fucks. This
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 900x599) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 900x599
https://youtu.be/awHbwVrUh-o

Here you go you autist fucks. This is your one way ticket out of wizard-dom. You can be the normie you've always wanted to be deep down
>>
>>29824977
But I don't... I just want to be happy.
>>
This is such bullshit... in any other country in the world you could fuck a whore the way you walk down to the store to pick up cigarettes. In this insane country you have to travel to the deserts of Nevada and fill out an application and pass a background check to fuck a "legal courtesan."
>>
File: image.png (7 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
image.png
7 KB, 420x420
>>29824987
She is your savior, embrace her
>>
File: 1456961989270.png (53 KB, 800x388) Image search: [Google]
1456961989270.png
53 KB, 800x388
>tfw wouldn't even get to fuck her, she would probably just hook me up with one of the ugly girls working at the "love ranch" and I would have to shell out a months work of pay
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.