[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"hi anon, do you wanna go swimming with us?" "oh..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 8
File: hiffwe.jpg (482 KB, 1500x996) Image search: [Google]
hiffwe.jpg
482 KB, 1500x996
"hi anon, do you wanna go swimming with us?"
"oh.. n-no? okay... i'll see you around then"
>>
>>29824841
Just take a shower bro
>>
tfw would rather have cancer than the acne and acne scars I have
>>
>>29824841
Hey who the fuck took a picture of my back?
>>
>>29824841
I've got it (a bit better than the pic) and it hasn't really got in my way. Everyone had imperfections, I still go swimming and have had relationships before where they didn't give a fuck.
>>
>>29824841

Thankfully no one has asked me to go swimming. My back and chest is pretty bad right now. Not as bad as that pic, but pretty bad. I'm fucking 28 years old and getting acne like I'm 16 all over again, even after years of barely getting any.
>>
Man I love scratching and popping those on other people
Gives me some kind of visceral rush
>>
>>29824872
just wash your pillowcases brah!
>>
File: niggerlas cage.gif (2 MB, 392x313) Image search: [Google]
niggerlas cage.gif
2 MB, 392x313
>>29824841
>mfw i have pepperoni nipples, gross tits and all sorts of nasty zits on my back including one giant one that i've had for over 6 months, yet i still fucking swim with my friends because i'm not a pussy
>>
Do you guys honestly not wash yourselves?
>>
>>29824953
>having friends
>confidence
RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29824953
>including one giant one that i've had for over 6 months

You might wanna get that checked out.
>>
Don't use oily soap. Ivory soap is good.
Wash your pillow cases.
Try not to eat greasy food.
Take Accutane.
Don't do things that make you sweat.
>>
File: made it.jpg (139 KB, 422x750) Image search: [Google]
made it.jpg
139 KB, 422x750
"hi anon, do you wanna go swimming with us?"
"yeah, come on, we've all be working out so much and look so buff now, let's strut our stuff at the pool!"
"it'll be great, we'll all wear speedos to show off out awesome muscles the best"
"oh.. n-no? okay... i'll see you around then"

could be worse
>>
>>29824971
it comes and goes
>>29824969
>confidence
I have none, I have just learned to accept the fact that it's my own fault that I let myself get out of shape. I went to a pool party recently with the mindset that I won't get laid anyway, so who gives a flying fuck how ugly my body is.
>>
File: 1458608777246.png (241 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1458608777246.png
241 KB, 450x450
>disgusting as fuck bacne, pretty much cystic like OP, all over shoulders and lower back
>face is 95% clear, with the occasional whitehead here and there

Why

Why am I cursed to live this way.
>>
>>29824925
is it stress or do you think it's something else?
>>
>>29824988
I dunno man, I sweat a lot and my complexion is perfect
>>
>>29824968
Not sure if being sarcastic, but I shower every day, and sometimes, but rarely, every other day.

Still got bad acne everywhere.
>>
>>29825017
i'd say you're luckier than the guy with the clear back and the fucked up acne ridden face.
>>
>>29825053
I just want to be normal, but noooo, I have to deal with this shit.

Fucking hell, if its not one thing its another. I just want this shit to fucking go away.
>>
>>29824841
YyyY face is worse,,
>>
>>29824841
Fuck man i hate this feel. I actually don't get much acne anymore, but the fucking scars I made as a teen will be there forever. So I'll never be able to swim or feel comfortable shirtless around others. Fuck, why did nobody tell us how to deal with acne?
>>
>>29825071
Hey man. At least that's not permanent. I got gyno from psych meds and that will eternally prevent me from getting laid unless i pay crazy money for surgery
>>
>cystic acne finally clears after 9 years
>develop tinnitus a month later
>pretty sure I'm getting a hemorrhoid

J U S T
>>
>>29825096
tinnitus is the faithful friend youve never had
>>
>>29825093
>Hey man. At least that's not permanent.

You don't know that. I'm 21 and I've dealt with this problem since I was 14. And it doesn't look like its stopping any time soon.

>inb4 you're just a kid
>>
>>29825017
>Why am I cursed to live this way.
Because the food you eat is poisoned and the water you drink is poisoned
>>
If you have a healthy diet, and I mean extremely healthy - lots of fruit and vegetables, absolutely no junk food, no added sugars, no dairy - then you don't need to wash your face or shower.

You're gonna jump on me for that one, but hear me out. I had acne my entire life, still had it when I turned 30. On my face, on my back, on my chest. Obviously, I'd tried pretty much everything by that age. Even when my acne was as perfect as it had ever been, I would still have occasional pimples all over the place and this was only if I strictly followed my daily showering and cleaning routine that often took up to an hour.

Today, I haven't washed my face in almost a month. It's now LESS oily than it has ever been and I haven't had any acne in months either. I can do shit I could never have done before - I can rub my fingers all over my face, something that would have guaranteed a breakout before, and have clear skin the next day.

If you stop stripping away your skin's natural protective layers of oil and bacteria and dead skin and provide your body with a healthy diet to maintain them, it will heal itself. I believe my whole life that acne is some mystery of genetics and bad luck and all this bullshit. It's not. It's entirely the result of what you eat and how you teat your skin.

You WILL have a probably very rough transition period if you attempt this and I recommend gradually increasing the time between face washing / showers rather than going cold turkey but eventually you can reach the point where water never touches your face and a shower is 60 seconds standing under water and rinsing yourself off with no soap and your skin will look and feel better than it ever has.
>>
>>29825204
How the fuck do I eat healthy if I never cooked in my life and also don't have a ton of cash?
>>
>>29824841
My brother's entire back and shoulders looks like that, kinda felt bad when i saw it today. I wish his acne would clear up.
>>
>>29825163
I had severe bacne when I was in high school. 2 years after graduating it went down incredible amounts. If yours is still just as bad as it was 7 years ago then you should see a dermatologist. They're a lot cheaper to visit than a surgeon.
>>
>be skinnyfat with gyno/puffy nips
>avoid ALL summer events

It hurts guys
>>
>>29825244

If you have a internet connection then you have every resource you need to learn how to cook some basic meals. Contrary to what idiots will tell you, eating healthy is much cheaper than eating junk. Hell, anything you cook for yourself is much cheaper than buying frozen or prepackaged food. As an adult, it's something you should teach yourself to do regardless.

It might not be too tasty but getting some big bags of rice, beans and frozen vegetables is cheap as shit. And hey, if you give it a try and it doesn't make a difference you can do right back to eating shit.

I did this as a test recently, kept all my other routines the same but started eating like I used to, lots of sweet and pizza and hamburgers and all that shit and at the end of a week my shoulders had dozens of new pimples all over them. It was crazy. I went back on my healthy diet once acne started showing up on my face and the ones on my face literally disappeared overnight. The rest of it's fading a bit slower but it's obviously going away and nothing new is developing.

I will say it took me a good 6 months of trial and error to slowly wean myself away from excessive daily washing but it was completely worth it and I can't believe how much time I used to waste on that shit.
>>
>"Come on , Anon , <name of girl you like> will be wearing a bikini."

Why do normies always say this when you tell them you don't want to go swimming due to body image issues?

Like I'm supposed to be more willing to go and take off my shirt to show off my horrible body just because the girl I like will show off her big bouncy boobs.
>>
>>29825284
It's actually gotten worse over time, so yes its quite fucking bad. Almost on par with OP, but not to the point where if I sit down my back starts bleeding.
>>
>>29825381
Same. I just recently managed to go to a pool party, after 3 years of struggling. I didn't develop gyno until I was 17, now I'm 20. On top of that, I have bacne.
Here's the mindset you must have if you wish to swim: You're not getting laid anyway, so why fucking care what your body looks like?
>>
>>29824841
>sunburned
>instead of acne it's fucking moles/freckles
>forever
>>
>>29825259
you're a good bro i think.
>>
>>29825406
I know that feel, bro. Assuming you've already tried creams and showering more often, a dermatologist would be the next logical step. I almost broke down and saw one but it ended up dying down to a manageable level. Still there, just not nearly as disgusting anymore.
>>
File: Ass examination.png (171 KB, 1940x1080) Image search: [Google]
Ass examination.png
171 KB, 1940x1080
>>29825096
>pretty sure I'm getting a hemorrhoid
That's what I thought too for a while, but it was alot worse.
>take hard shits several months, pain but releif
>continue to do this couple more months
>suddenly have pain in asshole whenever I sit or lie down on it
>ignore it a few months, might just be me out of shape
>itching and and disgusting smell from my ass
>blood in underwear
>decide to check it out
>drag finger along ass-crack down
>finger falls into hole one
>"oh, that's just my asshole"
>continue
>finger falls into hole two
>"Wtf what is this? This is my asshole!
>check up on the internet if anyone has the same problem
>it's a pilonidal cyst and it's been caused by an ingrown hair on my ass creating a small hole/tunnel

>tfw have to go to a nurse two times a week to clean my second asshole and finger it occasionally
>tfw nurse asks about work and dreams
>tfw on verge of crying because she keeps asking hard hitting questions while I'm laying there with my cheeks spread so she can finger my ass

This is true suffering
J U S T
U
S
T
>>
>Have one large zit on back
>Pop it
>It refills in about a week
>Repeat

I've been popping it and digging it out for well over a year and it's never gone away
>>
>Have severe acne
> gets bad to the point where the only way to fix it is to take prescription drugs that have lots of possible side effects ranging from suicide, psychosis to alteration of personality
>still it was fucking worth it, the old me is dead but my new personality is acne free
>>
>>29825885
kekkles. and saved
>>
>tfw keloid scars on my shoulders and chest
>tfw banged two girls despite them

You are more than your body anons
>>
>>29825163
not him but my older brother had brutal bacne his whole until he hit 25. as soon as he hit 25 his backed cleared up perfectly, it barely even left any scars. the human body is weird as fuck and unpredictable
>>
>>29824996
This guy is the reason I choose not to get swole. There is no point unless you got a nice size dick to go with it.
>>
>>29825424

ever heard of laser resurfacing/ IPL treatment? you can get rid of freckles and moles without any scarring.

i do beauticians work so am aware
>>
>>29824841
That's literally my back.
>>
>>29826184
Yeah but those cost money which I don't have.
>>
>have stretch marks on shoulders/butt/sides from when i gained healthy weight after being skinny for a while

>tried to better myself, screwed myself over instead

life is just... meh
>>
>>29826184
>getting your shoulders and chest done.

8k right there.
>>
>>29824841
bro who tried to turn your shoulders into a pizza
>>
File: 9733883.png (58 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
9733883.png
58 KB, 400x300
>>29826192
>>29826224

you can buy your own machine. is what i did, got one imported from China.

best decision i ever made. faireal medlaser is the company i bought from. the only thing thats a bitch is the import tariffs tax (really high where i live)
>>
>>29826346
Again, money I don't got. I'm flat out broke and unemployed.
>>
File: 1467926865952.png (29 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1467926865952.png
29 KB, 645x773
>>29824841

That feel

oreganooreganooreageno
>>
>>29824968
Washing is a meme. My hygiene has gone down and I have maybe one or two spots a month (usually after eating greasy shit like KFC). Used to have lots when I was in my late teens.
>>
>>29824935
>change the sheet once a week, and you'll be cleared up in no time
>>
File: acnegel.jpg (682 KB, 2875x1809) Image search: [Google]
acnegel.jpg
682 KB, 2875x1809
I use pic related or any 10% benzoyl peroxide gel to handle any acne problems for my face and back. Also an oil-free, non-scented moisturizer.

>shower at night
>moisturize if face or back is dry after a hot shower.
>before going to bed squirt a dime to quarter-sized amount of the gel and dilute it with water
If you don't dilute it with water and you put a large amount, you'll just dry your skin and make it all worse
>put it on your face or back
>always sleep with a fresh pillowcase or at least put a fresh towel or a fresh shirt over your pillow, do it nightly
>never sleep with your shirt off unless your bedsheet is also clean and fresh

>always wear fresh shirts
>make sure your hands are clean whenever applying treatment or moisturizer
>never sleep with anything over your face and try to avoid sleeping on your face if you can even if you have fresh pillowcases

If you have acne problems you are too lazy to handle and haven't read Glyceride. Read Glyceride. I got strict on handling my acne issues and dandruff problems after reading it. If you're strict with it, you should notice changes in a few days.
>>
>he doesn't have hyperkeratosis on his back and ass
Get on my level
>>
STOP TOUCHING YOUR SKINNNNN
unless its your cock, that shit doesnt get infected hairfolicles or pores because it has none
>>
well if it's not the back acne (nowhere near as bad as OP's pic) then it'll be the terribly receding hair line.
>>
>>29824883
tfw I have skin cancer and acne
>>
i've been on accutane for about 2 months now

best decision ever
>>
>>29824968
It's not just the not washing. Wash with a wash cloth. Make sure you don't just stand in the shower and let the water run and think that's good enough
>>
>>29828989
Im on that shit right now, 3 weeks in.
>>
dammit man this brought up bad memories. Could remember years ago when a cutie grill wanted me to swim with her but i couldn't thanks to front and back acne. Couldn't go to the beach when friends asked me, couldn't swim in general with anyone, fucking miserable.

Took accutane for six months and it killed off the acne but left the scars on my back. My answer was just to get a good tan and now it blends in mostly with my skin. Idk how it will look when winter comes again but for now i can enjoy the summer.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.