[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i think i wont make it guys, i will never find a qt gf im shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1370192024676.jpg (30 KB, 364x366) Image search: [Google]
1370192024676.jpg
30 KB, 364x366
i think i wont make it guys, i will never find a qt gf im shit material for a bf
>play wow all day
>watch shows and lurk chans
>somehow desire to be loved and huged without contributing anything for it
well hope i die in my sleep anytime soon
>>
>>29824833
Switch wow for TF2 and that was me 3 years ago.

Got a qt virgin GF somehow, she was 22 when i took her virginity.

IT gets old after a while, for example i am not a failure with women anymore as i know how their brain works now, i don't really feel like having sex with her anymore and i want to break it off for this reason.
>>
It's human nature as a social animal to feel the need to be hugged and otherwise paid attention to. I'm sure it's just you getting in a weird self pitying spiral that leaves you oblivious to the good qualities you have, because I'm absolutely sure that everyone just has instinctive knowledge on what they should give and take in a relationship.

I'm no expert though, and I don't know you so I don't know what else to tell ya.
>>
>>29824833
same for me anon, except I'm a girl.
All I do is play wow, cardstone, and hots all day with some bullshit normie tv shows in the background.
I wonder why my life is shit and why I don't have any friends and the answer is so obvious but I do nothing to change it.
I had a good job and friends and I fucked it up and had to move back with my parents.
I don't really desire to be loved and hugged but I wish I had a few friends I could go out with so I wouldn't be locked in my room with wow, but that's not gonna ever happen.
>>
Can someone please explain "qt girls"? is this new or have I been missing out?
>>
>>29825527

kill yourself, you dumb little faggot.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.