[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you pay to have the innate chad instinct to know exactly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1466929647077.jpg (9 KB, 236x313) Image search: [Google]
1466929647077.jpg
9 KB, 236x313
What would you pay to have the innate chad instinct to know exactly what to say and when to say it in almost any situation?
>>
you are do have the chad instinct, you're just not nearly confident enough or ever will be. That or you're literally autistic and can never learn the simple social dynamic. Remember if you're chad and you Bee yourself you'll drop anyone who doesn't like you because you have an endless supply of other people to talk to. Unless you're so ugly people dont want to look at you.
>>
>>29824831
You just do and say whatever good things you're thinking
>>
>>29824831
Is my arm acceptable payment?
>>
>fuck a woman
>lead and cleanse the communist party of libeals, faggots and anarchists
>establish world communism following the marxist leninist principles
>live the rest of my life in a communist utopia with my qt aryan wife

being a chad it's all it takes to make my dreams come true
>>
I can fake the Chad mentality quote easily. But I'm too ugly, they'd just ignore me.
>>
>>29825778
>get executed by power-hungry psycho-commie-chad neo-Stalin
>>
niks
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.