[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey robots, can you help me with my meds? I've been on 10mg
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
Hey robots, can you help me with my meds? I've been on 10mg of Prozac for about 3 months now and it's been working great. However, about 2 weeks ago, my asshole brother's friends thought it would be funny to get me to eat a brownie without me knowing that it had weed in it. I've never drank or done anything before that, so it hit pretty hard. I couldn't feel my face, I was getting psychotic breakouts but after 3 days, I was back to normal. Except, today I woke up and noticed that I had the similar numb feeling in my face. Then later that day, while I was waiting for the bus, I had a brief, but full on psychotic little episode. The world around me sort of flipped and I got extremely scared, to the point where I was in tears after that happened. I don't get why this happened today. Could it actually be something about the brownie? Or is this most likely just an off day and the meds and brownies actually aren't to blame?

Please help, I'm scared. Thanks.
Pic unrelated
>>
File: 1468044263167.jpg (116 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1468044263167.jpg
116 KB, 1920x1080
Idk if it has anything to do with meds or weed but you should probably talk to your therapist/doctor about that shit man, hope it gets better OP
>>
>>29824734
just an off day its no big deal shit happens sometimes I have days and nights like that too where I get like that

you just got high nothing crazy, that weed is long gone from your system
>>
You'll be fine. Don't worry about it.

Eating it makes the effect come on slower and last much longer. Your body has to process it out.

I use it for pain relief (damaged my lower back, the pain is chronic), and it works well.
>>
How fortunate that I happened to stumble upon this thread... I have experience in both subjects and much much more actually

Youre going to have to have faith and trust me when I tell you that the information I'm about to give you is absolutely correct

The eating of the Browning was no big deal... It was over emphasized because it was your first time and you did not know what to expect... The 'numb face' is just an arbitrary symptom, a description of a body Buzz... No biggie.. Nothing to worry about. No permanent damage whatsoever

Interacting marijuana and Prozac is not dangerous

What IS questionable at best and quite possibly dangerous : the pharmaceutical psychotropic medication you're being prescribed

Psych meds such as atypical antipsychotics, tricyclic antidepressants, NSSRI's, etc are all HOCUS POCUS...

they are BULLSHIT

If you research this medication you will find that placebos have the same exact effect...

You will also find that these medications CHANGE YOUR CORE PERSONALITY...

( in other words you will no longer be yourself )

Does that sound like a good idea to you?... In the Physician's Desk Reference it clearly states that the bottom of each of these medications, "at the current time the physiological mechanism of this drug is not known"...

In other words they don't know if it works or not, and if they do work they have no idea HOW..

They don't need to... They are making billions and billions of dollars by prescribing this bullshit medication to people who may not even have a psychiatric disorder to begin with.

There are only two actual organic psychiatric disorders on Earth... Schizoaffective disorder and bipolar...

They do not prescribe Prozac for either one... They actually prescribe Prozac to DOGS at veterinarians offices now...

The best advice I can give you is to immediately stop taking these prescription medications and rely on something natural like maybe pot. Marijuana is completely natural and has very few harmful side effects
>>
>>29824734
this does not sound like a psychotic episode as much as it sounds like a panic attack
>>
>>29824895
>You will also find that these medications CHANGE YOUR CORE PERSONALITY...
this makes me sad because i was on SSRIs for over 10 years and i think it might be true. could just be 10 years of depression and isolation and shitty living though.
>>
>>29824776
>>29824806
>>29824895
>>29824913
Thanks for the replies, everyone. They've really calmed me down and reassured me. I do think it was probably just an off day. Thanks so much.
>>
>>29824895
> Marijuana is completely natural and has very few harmful side effects

This really depends on the person smoking it. Many people have no problems with marijuana and being high is enjoyable for them. However, a good number of people have panic attacks when they smoke pot. I've known of a couple people for whom this developed into a full blown case of panic disorder or agoraphobia. THC can also be hallucinogenic if someone consumes enough of it. It sounds like OP is in this second group of people. It's entirely conceivable that certain people can experience dissociation or psychosis while under the influence. I've also noticed in myself and other habitual users that frequent usage decreases the capacity for abstract thought. Also, all of the strains of cannabis that have been selectively bred by humans over the past several decades can hardly be called natural.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.