[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does western society not like it when men take women off
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5
File: cat_question.jpg (32 KB, 550x325) Image search: [Google]
cat_question.jpg
32 KB, 550x325
Why does western society not like it when men take women off their pedestal? Treating women like true equals and not worshiping them seems to be socially taboo.

Even /r9k/ thinks this way. Apparently, not asking women out all the time, and not worshiping them means I am "autistic". Why? It's so fucked up how guys are expected to worship women all the time.
>>
>>29824727
when you're never going to have sex and you know 99% you're never going to have sex, having a women in your life seems pretty fucking godlike doncha think
>>
>>29824755

I was talking more about our culture as a whole. But no, stop being a pussy. If you know you're not going to have sex, get over it and stop worshiping women. These cunts are so arrogant because ALL types of men worship them and put them on a pedestal. Everyone from Chad Thundercock to your most desperate basement dwelling omega. It needs to fucking stop, but I also wonder why western society gets mad when we stop worshiping women and treat them as our equals.
>>
You don't have to worship them, but as a straight male it's in your interest to understand that women have very childlike mentalities, and will not like you very much if you don't treat them as "special"
It isn't autistic to realize that they aren't special, any man with an iq over 80 knows they aren't, it is autistic not to use your knowledge to manipulate women who are easily fooled and cajoled.
>>
>>29824788
they aren't your equals though, they're considerably stupider yet also have much more social and sexual currency- this is no construct, this is innate.
>>
>>29824794
>>29824815

I know women are inferior to me. My point is that I find it very fucking weird how as a young male, I am expected to worship them and serve them, and if I don't, it's taboo and "wrong". I am annoyed by it. /r9k/ calls it "autistic", western society just doesn't like it in general. I want to treat women as my equals because that is the only option I have, I refuse to put them on a pedestal and mistreating them will cause backlash from others.
>>
>>29824727
>Talking about "western culture" like it's some monolith
>Amidst the culture wars and huge differences between, say, secular havens in northeast Europe and fundamentalist America

This question is fundamentally flawed.
>>
>>29824864

>/r9k/ calls it "autistic", western society just doesn't like it in general

Meaning that they also want men to pedestalize women, and they react negatively when we don't.
>>
>>29824875

It IS a monolith, FAGGOT. No other civilization allows women to do what they do here and get away with it. No other civilization gives women so much power to the point where they are considered over men in almost every aspect.

Feminists and traditionalists meet on this issue - they both think that men, especially young white men, should be disposable slaves to women, and that women can never do any wrong, and that women are victims.
>>
>>29824788
Exaxtly. I want to watch this fucking society burn and all the degenerates tortures. This modern western culture,is cancer and needs to die, die, die.
>>
>>29824864
>worship them
that's an internal mechanism, and you're assuming it of others, nobody who does the simple shit for their pet whores consider themselves as "worshipping" the women.
Women will be fooled into thinking they're princesses through pretty minimal effort if you're clever about it.
>>
>>29824950
>can't even write
You're a fucking caveman, that's why you're mad in the first place.
You're too stupid to see what's actually going on and take normies at face value.
>>
>>29824980

No, I described it pretty well. That's just the way our culture is. Women are immensely privileged, men are just disposable slaves for pussy. And it's only that way because men are retards that base their "masculinity" off of how much they can please women, for fuck sakes. I'm not assuming it, it's just what almost everyone does. I don't want to fool them into thinking they're princesses, I want to take them off their pedestal, I just find it weird and annoying how people find that so taboo.

>>29825000

Hello, Reddit!
>>
>>29825102
>won't listen to arguments
You're being called autistic because you have an autism spectrum disorder.
Enjoy your Sonic.
>>
>>29825155

No I don't. What argument? What is Sonic? Are you the guy that said that women are fooled into thinking they're princesses easily? I'm trying to avoid that type of reinforcement, faggot.

You're just triggered because I refuse to worship women.
>>
>>29825102
How do we fix them anon. They refuse to change and see there errors
>>29825155
Why is this shitstain stealing all the dubs. What argument numbnuts
>>
It's because people in a position of power don't react well to people trying to knock them off that position. Say what you want but western women hold a privileged position, even moreso in this day and age.
>>
>>29825203
It's all artifice, you spend two hours a week lying to some dumb bitch.
Literally less time than you take shitting per week.
Women will always be children, lying will always be the only path to women.
Read some Aristophanes, have some laughs, accept that life is a little more organic and unwieldy and that shit won't be fair.
From here you can make some choices- there's nothing wrong with celibacy, hookers are fine too, if you get a gf the dumber the better.
I get dubs because I have a kickass shrine to kek.
>>
File: owl mad.png (131 KB, 220x234) Image search: [Google]
owl mad.png
131 KB, 220x234
I'll fucking tell you why

Western society - western capitalist society since the Cold War - is built on and remains completely fucking dependent on CONSUMERISM. The media profits off advertising, banks profit off our debt, every industry the kike overlords are involved in relies on us buying shit we don't need.
And why do we buy it?

TO ATTRACT WOMEN

You spend $50 taking a girl out for a mid-tier restaurant. You could eat for a fucking month off that. Who spends $10-15 to see the new (((hollywood))) movies in a theater instead of watching them of TPB or KAT for free? Couples on dates. Would you spend money on nice clothes if you didn't hope to attract women with them? No, you'd buy some durable milsurp and thrift store stuff and be done with it.

What industries do the most advertising toward men? The ones that rely on their pursuit of women
>>
>>29825203

My only solution, as the OP, at this point is to STOP WORSHIPING WOMEN and STOP PUTTING THEM ON A PEDESTAL. Seriously. Young males in western society are such fags, they worship women, I see it all the time. It's sickening. If we stop giving women special treatment, it gives men the advantage once again.
>>
>>29825265
This post is fucking stupid. First off, that theatre and restaurant provides jobs for people and reasons to go to a city. Secondly you very well could watch pirated movies at home with your dates and eat home cooked meals if that's what you want to do, you fucking commie.
>>
>>29825265
>this nig nog doesn't read
women were roasties 100 years ago.
Women were roasties 500 years ago
Women were roasties 2000 years ago.
>>
because the only way to get laid is putting woman on a pedestal.

this "meet me half way" thing is bullshit, all woman want men to take care of them. and the system is designed for you to be disposable
>>
>>29825000
It's equal treatment. Normies take robots at face value just as often.
>>
>>29824727
As a society, we do place women on a pedestal. My boyfriend doesn't want me to get a job because he wants to "take care of me" despite me living with him. I feel that I should pay half the rent and other costs of living, but he refuses. My mom doesn't want me to work because she wants me to make good grades in college and she pays for everything despite my protests. When I did have a job recently, she refused to stop paying my rent, and stuffed my earnings away into savings. I'm grateful, but hate being a burden on her. My older brother resents me because he's always had to provide for himself completely, while everyone jumps at the opportunity to provide for me because I'm seen as a helpless young woman. (Not trying to sound like a feminazi, but we can all admit that girls have it easier and are put on, like you said, a pedestal). Men think I'm cute and want to take care of me like a pet. If I wanted, I could easily be the kind of girl you all hate.

With this in mind, it makes sense for a lot of you to hate women. Because of the low standards held to us, a lot of women become spoiled and have no idea what it's like to actually have to provide for themselves. Since they never learn, they have to keep taking advantage of and bumming off of others. Any girl who is at least 4/10 and considerably young will have men jumping to take care of them.
>>
>>29825377
Egalitarianism as a golden rule is retarded and will only prove detrimental to your own ends.
>>
>>29825368

Yeah, but I don't have to accept that. I'm not expecting everything to follow my lead, and change, then I get laid in the end. No. This is just me wondering why westerners are so fucking weird when it comes to young males not worshiping women.

If I, or any other guy, doesn't want to put women on a pedestal, people should respect that and fuck off. Another guy, whether it's Chad Thundercock or some basement dwelling omega, will take our place(s).
>>
>>29825415
>implying I'm not at rock bottom
Good joke lad. Until you can stoop to my level you'll always be the biggest retard. Especially since the normie culture here is to be a complete loser.
>>
>>29825380

OP here. Assuming you're not baiting, you're spot on.

And THIS is the fucking reason why I have hated women for years now. It's not because of sex, it's because women in western society are utter spoiled arrogant cunts that benefit from feminism and chivalry simultaneously, they are promiscuous, they are put on a pedestal and coddled by society while men are basically seen as disposable pieces of shit. It angers me.

That is why I hate women. That's the reason.
>>
>>29825448
Normie up or go obtuse-ways in Omega splendor.
As bottom bitch you play into normie hands
>>
>>29824727
you got it backwards you little cuck. the person putting them on the pedestal is the one who is scared of asking them out or pretending they have an easy/powerful position in life. you might "treat" them like other guys in that you throw insults at them anonymously or passive aggressively in real life, but your argument ends there. you don't have sex with them as comfortably as you play video games with men. you don't have conversations as easily with them, and you probably don't even respect yourself enough to have a good family with one.

unless you're gay then yeah it makes you autistic/immature to throw away your sexual health and chance at relationships because women are too special/bad/whatever according to you and your reddit pill. it's one thing to simply disrespect women and not give a shit about what they think, it's another to literally destroy yourself because of women.
>>
File: mistakeowl.png (289 KB, 335x383) Image search: [Google]
mistakeowl.png
289 KB, 335x383
>>29825265
cont.

Imagine what you would do with your money if women didn't exist. I'd probably spend it on guns, books, a better longboard, and many other things you never see advertised. "Sex sells", and it's used to sell things that are harder to sell to me because they don't fall into that category.

That faggot michael moore and marilyn manson hit this nail on the head here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYApo2d8o_A
>tldw - fear is the biggest motivator, and fear of not getting pussy is capitalized on to sell things

>>29825295
>missing the point this hard
yours and my personal choices are irrelevant, i'm talking about the big picture. And I could have used hundreds of examples besides movies and food, those were just two obvious ones
>>29825317
It's only since the 20th century that women were given the place they now hold in society. Until 100 years ago the man was still the undisputed master of the household by default. Roasties have always been roasties, but our forebears didn't give them nearly as many privileges as women today expect
>>
>>29825490
>covert roachposting
Nice meme, but normies are just as controlled.
My family is a bunch of miserable normies and my presence only agonizes them. In truth, it is only "certain normies" that I am playing into. The only thing is that those "certain normies" are at the very top, those who have already manipulated the lower tiers of normies into repeating the same garbage you speak of. In fact I wouldn't doubt senseless bickering is part of it. I don't mind either way though, I just enjoy arguing on equal footing on a Cambodian drainpipe board.
>>
>>29825528

What are you going on about? This is a shitty attempt at reverse psychology. You're basically saying that I'm putting them on a pedestal because I don't ask them out. You suck at trying to get inside people's heads. I'm not gay, I just refuse to worship women because some faggot like you think it's "masculine" to do so because you were raised that way.
>>
>>29825528
But how are they destroying themselves by choosing not to give into bullshit mindgames perpetuated by society?
Where's the citation?
>>
>>29825543
this. but woman driving the economy is a good thing, male motivation depends on sexual reproduction.

but nowdays when wealth is common and people have higher standard of living everyone expects too much, woman inflate very easily because they perceive things differently.

the more woman inflate their value, the less men will participate. when when less men participate society crumbles
>>
>>29825620

Western society is doing a very good job of making men opt out, but people will find ways to shame males back into servitude. I can just see it. Far, FAR too many people worship women, it's sickening to me. Look at the responses in this thread alone. People here are sperging out at me, they can't comprehend the idea of a guy not putting a cunt on a pedestal.
>>
>>29825562
>refuse to worship them
>believe you are not good enough to be with them
it's not reverse anything, you are just a fucking moron.

>>29825577
because you're still a fucking human with the hormones and brain of one, and you're cucking yourself only because you're scared of some "mindgame" in the form of a regular conversation. you don't have to develop into an adult and i wouldn't give any suggestion to somebody content with their bachelor life, but your position is essentially the one people talk about when they say "putting pussy on a pedestal." that and being in an abusive relationship with a girl. OP is using sensationalized language because this shit is important to him, but it's based on a fantasy. nowhere in the world are regular chicks worshipped in any way at all.
>>
>>29825695

More shitty reverse psychology. Fuck you suck at this. I'm not going to ask women out on dates, and I'm not going to worship them either. Deal with it, you effeminate Internet fag.
>>
If you're attractive to women, you can basically treat them however you wish.
Only guys they don't desire have to treat them like princesses to get weekly duty sex.

The root cause is women having intrinsic value - limitless sperm vs limited eggs, higher male sex drive, ability to carry children to term. Women have always been privileged because of this. The feminization of the west just let it run rampant.
>>
>>29825695
You can't get cucked if you don't participate at all, dummy.
And besides, masturbation and 2d is superior.
>>
>>29825674
men have NO CHOICE but to opt out.

seriously just the thought of woman losing her shit and falsely accusing me of something can get me in jail for years is terrifying.

as someone who been to jail, i can tell you that the modern male does not know how its like waking up every morning in prison. i was in jail for 3 months for weed i can't imagine how a blue pilled white collar dude will suffer there
>>
>>29825695

>nowhere in the world are regular chicks worshiped in any way at all.

But in western society, women benefit from feminism and chivalry simultaneously. Men are considered disposable slaves for women, and women are never held accountable for their actions.

Just look at how you're responding to me. Taking everything into account, how are women NOT worshiped? You're just saying they're not, but they are. You just can't bring yourself to accept it, because you'd have to face the fact that you worship women too.
>>
>>29825295
When was the last times you went to the theatre or a sit-down restaurant alone? It's considered antisocial if you don't bring a hole along to double the fare
>>
>>29825720
>watching cartoons fucking each other
>not being a cuck

>>29825742
>muh slaves
>muh worship
this isn't even an argument. why can't you write a sentence without the fedora? if one thing is socially acceptable and even desired by most chicks is that you don't give them any sort of special treatment. feminists are fat hogs that nobody ever sees so if you're just talking about law and politics on that string of bullshit then you need to bring actual data to the table. as far as you being a loser who talks about women (presumably more than you do about men, or to women), stop putting pussy on a pedestal.
>>
>>29825810
you need some red pills my friend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz4cUatYeFk

thankfully most of it is summed up in this video
>>
>>29825810

Oh, right. The word "fedora". You lack any coherent point, so now that word makes it's debut here.

Why can't you write a post without any snarkyness or personal attacks? You're not going to convince me to ask women out or worship women here. I'm talking about law and politics and social paradigms and western society as a whole. I want you to reply to me and tell me why you are taking such an issue with my position here. In real life, I treat women equally, and it ends there. You are trying to use reverse psychology to mindfuck me. Women don't need even more guys asking them out, they already have enough thirsty tards doing that as it is.

>as far as you being a loser who talks about women (presumably more than you do about men, or to women), stop putting pussy on a pedestal.

I can talk about whatever the fuck I want to, this specific thread is about women, moron.
>>
>>29825810
>feminists are fat hogs that nobody ever sees
I was recently in a GE social science / writing class with around 500 students
The professor asked a clicker question - "Do you consider yourself a feminist?"
The result on screen was 90% yes

You should stop getting your image of what leftists are exclusively from /pol/
>>
>>29825810
>implying there's any fucking going on with pure waifus
You are so uninformed it's hilarious.
>>
File: fedo.png (131 KB, 1207x270) Image search: [Google]
fedo.png
131 KB, 1207x270
>>29825810
>>29825835
reminds me of a good post I capped a week ago
>>
>>29825858
Not who you're talking to, but there's a difference between 'actual' feminists who post on tumblr and redgag and attend meetings and rallies and the average college age female who has grown up in the feminized west and just says they're a feminist to be part of the group.
>>
>>29825944

I'm sure the guy you're replying to's point is that feminism is not just confined to fat women with dyed hair, it's very widespread. The fat women with dyed hair stereotype is just a myth.
>>
File: 1463891733101.jpg (20 KB, 480x466) Image search: [Google]
1463891733101.jpg
20 KB, 480x466
>>29824727
Women just can't deal with the real world. They need to be fed with constant attention, ego boosts and lies that their dreams will come true otherwise they will experience an emotional breakdown and severe depression. Because of this they also have to believe that they're equal or in many cases even better than men.
So far so good, but here is when the real problem starts - they want equality only when it suits them and cry against it when it's inconvenient for them. It's like watching a little child wrestling with an adult - when the child is winning it's extremely happy, but when the adult pins it into a losing position it starts crying and screaming like its life is depending on it. So long story short - women don't want equality, they want to be spoonfed and pampered in every single aspect of their life while being told they are equal or better than men. I can't really blame them for it as its in their nature to seek this kind of thing and reality shows that their ways are very successful, but there's one thing I just can't do - commit to a woman. I'm a man, not a babysitter and as a man I'm very aware that I prefer staying single instead of taking care of a grown up child and a toddler(s) all by myself. It seems that most men are ok with it, but I sure as hell aint.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.