[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Fail at getting a girl because you were too hesitant to state
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: bew wew.jpg (97 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
bew wew.jpg
97 KB, 640x640
>Fail at getting a girl because you were too hesitant to state your feelings despite her making it incredibly blatant they were mutual
>Months later finish watching a drama she kept insisting you finish
>Find out the last two episodes contain the moral that timing is everything when it comes to love

I hate myself and want to die
I bet I consciously wasted time on 4chan instead of watching these episodes jfc
>>
>>29824646
dump the bitch before she murders your entire family tree.
>>
What is it with girls and watching things? I must be bad at this GF business.
>>
>>29824821

Shared experience is the basis of human relationships.
>>
>>29824835
Well, shit. Can't argue with that.
>>
>was a retard at getting girls
>suddenly get better
>get first kiss and sheit
>girl is madlly in love with me
>my standards are too high for her and i cut contact
>meet another girl
>she becomes my gf 3 years ago
>never cheated on her despite the fact that the oportunity has presented plenty of times
>stop feeling sexual desire towards my gf and thinking about ending it all because i don't even want to bang her anymore.

wat do m8s
>>
>>29824646
Well until some time ago, girls would do this with music. My aunt also used a music to make a point ony my pessimist worldview.

Is this an universal pattern?
>>
>>29825009
I'm not entirely sure, bu I believe people are inclined to share things they value so that you will become more aware of their inner experience. As the guy above said, shared experience is the basis of human relationships. Sounds fairly logical to me.
>>
>>29824646
What show was it anon?
>>
>>29825195
A kdrama that I don't want to name because I'm fairly certain someone in our friend group browses either this board, /v/, or /mu/
>>
>>29825446
always with the damn k-dramas
>>
>>29824998
yea i feel you man, same shit happened to me, i lost total interest on my two ex gfs, they ended up dumping me cause i became a rock with no feelings towards them.
>>
File: 1467867034847.jpg (5 KB, 209x250) Image search: [Google]
1467867034847.jpg
5 KB, 209x250
>>29824998
>>29825732
WHY DO YOU NORMAL FAGGOTS KEEP GETTING ON THIS BOARD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.