[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need to vent, having true robot problems. I know this isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: needfeeling.jpg (8 KB, 234x215) Image search: [Google]
needfeeling.jpg
8 KB, 234x215
Need to vent, having true robot problems. I know this isn't livejournal but I'm hoping someone can relate.

>Get a job at my newspaper as a reporter
>Goes well at first but social anxiety is killing me every day and pretending to be a normie takes a ton of energy
>Start getting assigned difficult stories
>Sources never pick up the phone after I had to fight my anxiety to call in the first place
>Boss breathes down my neck because I'm not getting anything done
>Makes me stay late all the time doing bullshit that can wait till tomorrow
>They tell me I need to increase my output
>Anxiety through the roof
>One day I can't get out of bed and email my resignation
>Don't answer the phone for like a month out of fear someone work related will call me

>5 months later
>Since I quit that job I don't have a reference
>very little work history for my age, just say I freelance even though I haven't made more than $200 freelancing in my life
>freelance market is disgusting and I'm a white guy so they never answer my emails anyway

>Get a job interview for a tech support job last week
>Super easy and I work from home, clients call me so I don't have to fight my anxiety
>Interview goes well, they do online streaming so I can actually put my twitch channel on my resume of all thing, though I do have to lie about my lack of service experience
>Told me I'd hear from them this week with a decision

>it's Friday night
>No more from them even after an email
>Can't focus on anything, too anxious about it
>Can't even smoke a fucking bowl because I know those pricks will drug test
>If I don't get this job I have to keep sending out more applications on top of the bunch I already sent out before this
>more applications filled with lies to fill in the gaps in my work history
>death is starting to look appealing

What the fuck should I do
>>
>>29824584
how the fuck did you get job as at the local newspaper
>>
>>29824618
wondering this too, OP, you should have toughed it out at the newspaper instead of being a pussybitch and quitting
>>
>>29824618

disguising myself as a normie for 2 years of reporting work in college
>>
>>29824657
please fucking elaborate
i would kill for that kind of job
what classes
my man you had the dream job subconsciously redpilling normalfags
>>
>>29824695

>Take journalism classes
>Write for university paper
>Freelance and do multimedia work

There is no redpilling man. Nobody intelligent read that paper who would actually change their point of view based on my reportng. I know, I had to take calls from readers and get derided by randos in public who thought it was a rag
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.