[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Go into your bathroom. Dim the lights, so dim you can barely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 533x800
Go into your bathroom. Dim the lights, so dim you can barely see yourself. If you can't do that, turn off the lights and put a flashlight somewhere so it slightly illuminates the room but doesn't directly shine on you.

Stare at your reflection, your face, for 5 minutes.

Come back and report results.
>>
they wont do it op
robots are fags and will get spooked after the first 30 segs
i once did it for 10 minutes and i havent been the same since
>>
>>29824566
This is the sort of thing that would give me a full blown panic attack in the past. I'm not gonna risk it.
>>
>>29824566
im assuming it makes you mind play tricks on you and makes your face distort into possibly spooky shit?

Fuck it, I'll give it a try.
>>
ive done this before

i either look at a literal demon(not trying to be edgy or cool by the way), or my dad
>>
>>29824619
lol what a fag
see op they are fags
>>
>>29824626
post results
oregano salad
>>
>>29824566
Holy fucking shit. Only took 2 minutes.
Holy shit.
>>
>>29824830
What happened my man
>>
>>29824566
Almost mark of beast trips.

I see spoopy shit just staring into the air. Fuck off.
>>
did this when i was little without knowing this was a thing, startled the shit outta myself
looked like a grey ogre-ish thing
>>
I did it accidentally as a kid during a power failure. I don't like power failures now.
>>
>>29824566
I can't believe that this could possibly be as scary as many of you make it out to be. Fortunately, my room is set up very nice for something like this, so I will get right to it and post results in several minutes.
>>
No thank you

I'm already scared just reading the thread.
>>
This seems pretty mundane when I've already spent heavy amounts of time staring at myself in the mirror while tripping on LSD and on shrooms, respectively.

I don't get scared, I know it's me. I use the opportunity to talk to myself like I'm a different person. I almost always end up giving myself speeches to get me hyped or confident. I think one time I ended up getting really really close and just staring super intently at the reflection of my eye, until I got weirded out and ran out of the bathroom.
>>
This kind of shows how it works:

http://m.imgur.com/jHaAm?r
>>
>>29824626
after trying a few different lighting positions I got a bit of noticable distortion, nothing too spooky, at times my vision of myself would be black but I could still see my siloutte.
Most noticable distortion was increased nose size, is the mirror trying to tell me im a fucking merchant?
>>
>>29824839
you fucking know what happened
>>
>>29824947
looking in the mirror on shrooms was pretty nice desu. felt comfy and smiley
>>
>>29824981
No I don't, fucking tell me what happened
>>
>>29824915
I have had enough. Nothing very spectacular happened. The most common facial distortion that I experienced was my face fading into a blob, sometimes with only my eyes remaining. After that, my face elongated itself a bit, but that's about it.
>>
>>29824994
Guess ur not op

it sounds stupid, but its like for a second I knew with 100% certainty that I wasn't looking at myself, but I know that's impossible, but it just was not me.
But the more time is passing, the more easy it is to shrug it off. still fucking weird and never doing that again.
>>
jesus christo redentor

it works better when the light level is extremely low, like bloody mary shit
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.