[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: natty.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
natty.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
I just drank some beer and I feel good. Am I going to hell?

Pic related. I drank over half of this since noon today.
>>
>>29824180
fuck beer

unless im trying to stay coherent/presentable

rum and coke or gin and tonic or vodka and orange juice

get black out
>>
>>29824212

Why, yes. I am trying to stay coherent. Thanks for noticing.
>>
>>29824180
I got a 12 pack of miller high life for $7.50

Drank 3 s o far. Feel like a fat ass even though im 153 and 6 foot.
>>
>>29824212
Beer is honestly the only alcoholic beverage I actually enjoy drinking. I'll drink other things because I like being drunk, but beer I'll drink just because it tastes good. I will occasionally drink non-alcoholic beer in situations where I want a beer but can't have any alcohol for whatever reason.
>>
File: st-bernardus-abt-12.jpg (31 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
st-bernardus-abt-12.jpg
31 KB, 800x600
>>29824180
You're going to hell for drinking that slop. At least get some mid tier beer like sierra nevada or something jeez.
>>
>>29824506

Iktf, bruh. The taste of beer and bubbles is goat.
>>
>>29824521

Why pay $14 for a six pack when I can get a 30 for $15?
>>
>>29824552
More like 7.99 or 8.99 for a 6 pack of craft beer where I'm from. 12 pack of sierra nevada is like 12.99 or so. I'd pay it even if it was that big of a price difference anyway. DESU I don't get drunk that often though if I did I'd just get some bottom shelf whiskey or vodka.
>>
When I was a freshman I forced myself to drink light beer so I could get a taste for it/build up a tolerance. I hated it so fucking much, it was awful, I was worried I would never develop a taste for it, at least in time to go out drinking. Since then I've started drinking 'heavier' beers and mixed drinks that I can handle just fine, but light beers across the board still taste just fucking awful to me. Weird that I never got over that, but it's kind of funny that it used to scare me.
>>
>>29824588
I can drink it but it is literally piss. I find it impossible to get drunk on the stuff. Has no flavor when ice cold. Anyone who truly appreciates flavors of alcoholic drinks probably thinks the same.
>>
>>29824180

Pic related. I drank over half of this since noon today.

That's the problem with light beer. You have to drink a bunch just to get a good buzz going.
>>
lol last time I drank alcoholic beverages I got extremely fucked up
>>
>>29824180
>drinking half a 30 over the course of at least half a day
you're weak
drink more and build that tolerance, and you can live in the slipstream that is confident but drunk
>>
>>29824644
lol, did u
>>
>>29824637

I like to come on strong then pace myself. I suppose I could switch to cheap vodka, but which vodka will give me the most buzz for my buck? Also, I like beer. Something about the bubbles amuses me.
>>
>>29824180
>hell

no, of course not.

You're on track to get fatter though, light beer or no.
>>
>>29824653

I can drink more than a 30 in half a day, but I'm trying to pace myself so I'm not reeking of beer.
>>
>>29824667
yep
threw up all over
still managed to wake up clean
my underwear was changed
>>
>>29824790

Put on some weight and practice. It will help you keep down your liquor. Also, drink more alcohol if you feel hung over the next morning.
>>
>>29824853
it took a loot to make me fucked up tho
drank like 2 cups of some random liquor at a party
drank like 300ml of pure vodka
then I started sipping more pure vodka and then shit happened
>>
>>29824917

Kings cup, half a small bottle of Smirnoff in beer pong, then someone asked you to do a couple shots?

You really should get better at drinking games anon.
>>
File: molson-XXX.jpg (146 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
molson-XXX.jpg
146 KB, 600x800
who /tallboy/ masterrace here? I bought 3 molson xxx's earlier today and got fucked up, took a 3 hour nap and bought 3 more not long ago.
>>
just slipped some of my dads whiskey whilst he slept in the adjacent room. after drinking a couple of his heineken lites.

ive been pulling this shit just about everyday for the last month. starting to feel some real shame here, any other bots know this feel?
>>
>>29825140

>sneaking liquor

Yeah, I'm pretty sure most bots over the age of 25 know this feel.
>>
>>29824990
I'd be actually glad if it was smirnoff
it was some cheap ass vodka
and no, no drinking games at all, just for the sake of it
>>
>>29825129

I used to drink tall boys, but it's cheaper just to buy cases.
>>
>>29824180
Welcome to having a slight chance of not being a robot anymore
>>
>>29825220

>implying drinking doesn't make you a robot
>>
>>29825183
sneaking as in stealing my dads personal liquor as a fucking adult. not sneaking as in hiding use/abuse, been doing that shit with alcohol/weed/stims for a while now
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.