[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is my pet. I named him Karl. He snuck into my room when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 20160709_011044.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
20160709_011044.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
This is my pet. I named him Karl. He snuck into my room when he smelled the strawberries and he's stuck around ever since.

Anyone know what these critters eat? He obviously likes strawberries, but I don't want him to get overweight from all that sugar.
>>
Anon...its mold, it eats just about anything that can decompose.
>>
Please toss that man, I'm gonna hurl
>>
>>29823992
>>29823998
You guys too? I thought /r9k/ would be more welcoming of Karl than my roommates, but I guess not.
>>
Bro, you're not supposed to keep them in cages like that.
>>
>>29824046
This. Open it up and let Karl go free bro!
>>
>>29824046
It's his home. It was closed when he crawled in there, so he obviously knows how to open and close the top.
>>
In conditions like that I'll be surprised if it survives 3 moons
>>
Put a little bit of Karl in your belly button to keep him from having separation anxiety.
>>
>>29823978
Would Karl eat tendies? or would the taste of meat drive him to eat you?
>>
>>29824078

It's like kangaroos mate, a baby roo can't stay in the pouch forever. Karl's going to run out of food, water, and/or air sooner or later, and I'd much rather open the cage now rather than later when he's grown resentful of you for keeping him trapped all his life.
>>
>>29824078
You disgusting fucking asshole.
How would you like being caged, knowing that there's a whole world to explore around you? Karl needs at least 3 hours if exercise, daily. Are you a bad enough dude to care for Karl?
>>
>>29824218
>>29824261
You guys don't know Karl like I do. He just wants to stay in his room all day, just like me. He's happy in there. Look how shiny his fur is. I saved him from the dirty streets and now he's never been healthier.
>>
>>29824366
Karl just needs a little push. He may be perfectly content, but you can't let him do this to himself. Don't you think Karl would do the same for you?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.