[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone tell me how a coffee date can lead to sex? Like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1354429733394.png (22 KB, 234x200) Image search: [Google]
1354429733394.png
22 KB, 234x200
Can someone tell me how a coffee date can lead to sex?

Like a step by step guide
>>
>>29823928
You're supossed to invite her to your house after the coffee you dummy
>>
File: date rape that ass.jpg (52 KB, 620x330) Image search: [Google]
date rape that ass.jpg
52 KB, 620x330
Step by Step guide on coffee date to sex:
1. Go on coffee date
2. pic related
>>
>>29823961

What if your house also happens to be your parents house?
>>
>>29823928
Coffee dates are usually introductory. They usually aren't parlayed into sex unless you're dealing with an absolutely foul roastie.

Use the coffee date to build rapport for a second date. That's when you can at least begin thinking about seducing her into bed.
>>
Coffee can cause impotence.
>>
>>29823961
She's in the house. Then what?
>>
File: when she is asleep.jpg (64 KB, 634x449) Image search: [Google]
when she is asleep.jpg
64 KB, 634x449
>>29823989
The bushes will do just fine
>>
Do you drive? I would try to get the coffees to go have a wine picnic packed in the car and take her to some beautiful and somewhat secluded nature spot where you can build a fire, like the beach. Building a fire after you both drink wine a bit will impress her- make date for late afternoon so the sun will be setting after you're at the beach about an hour eating gourmet foods and drinking
>>
>>29824007
lol that was funny anon
>>
My point is ask her if she wants to get the coffees to go and go with you somewhere more interesting like an amusement park- somewhere that makes a better first date than staring at a near stranger over coffees in a sterile corporate environment like Starbucks et all...
>>
Easy as 1-2-3!

Be Chad.
Ask a girl to grab coffee.
Stick your dick in her.
>>
>>29823928
>go on coffee date
>after finishing go outside cafe
>go to an empty alley
>take out chloroformed napkin
>???
>profit
>>
>>29823928
>be chad
>ask roastie for coffee because she is ashamed to outright ask for casual sex
>expand her roastie by 3mm after pounding her
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.