[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone have any experience with zoloft? My psychiatrist is going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1467697171240.jpg (197 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1467697171240.jpg
197 KB, 1200x900
Anyone have any experience with zoloft?

My psychiatrist is going to start me on 50 mg daily. I had been taking 20 mg prozac daily for about a month, but I had a reaction to it.
>>
>>29823845
Why is that dog so happy?
>>
>>29823845
it made me gay
>>29823885
that's a groundhog dumbass
>>
>>29823885
Idk man. Seems like he's got it all figured out. Wish i could do that.

Maybe he likes dirt. Or hats. Or both
>>
Yes, I am currently on 75mg

I have zero sex drive. None. I have nkt fapped in recent memory

My appetite is gone too

One of the best things about it though, is that I can easily nip recursive or obsessive thoughts in the bud before they make me feel bad.

So i suppose it is quite effective for my depression, although I still have a nihilistic outlook on life, it just doesnt feel as bad
>>
Didn't do anything for me, but I was already on Prozac. On the plus side, no noticeable withdrawal when I gave up on it!
>>
File: image.jpg (178 KB, 604x599) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178 KB, 604x599
Lost sexual libido completely, lost ability to maintain hard and meaty erections, gained weight, sweat uncontrollably, reek a strange and unpleasant odour, grind teeth in sleep ... More confident and social anxiety gone .... As a result acquired QT asian GF (irony is, can't fuck her), promotion at work (spend pay rise on gym membership, new bed sheets, dentistry bill and pharmacy expenses)
>>
>>29823845
i was literally just prescribed that omg. i cant cry anymore, and i yawn all the time lol. but works pretty good i think
>>
>>29823845
try Risperdol. it would calm that muthafucka down quicker than a teainwreck on a slipnslide.
>>
>>29824847
Enjoy your weight gain.
>>
>>29823845

Antidepressants are all placebos at best and will permanently damage your brain at worst.

A healthy diet, regular exercise and the development of positive mental habits will benefit you far, far more than any synthetic drug ever will.

I spent years on antidepressants and all they ever did was make me believe I was content with my miserable life. They do nothing to treat the cause of your mental problems, they just ease the symptoms and as a result, you never address the cause. It took me ten years of drugs to figure this out, stop taking them and fix my life.

I've also become very susceptible to motion induced nausea as a result of my time on various antidepressants which isn't that bad compared to some of the possible side effects but it has made me completely incapable of enjoying things like rollercoasters and I have to be very careful with how I move my head and eyes while I'm a passenger in a car, otherwise I become violently motion sick.

It's all a scam, boys. Find a good therapist, start working out, stop eating such a shit diet and fucking go outside every once in a while and you'll be amazed and how much better you feel.

>in b4 I'm viciously attacked for suggesting that there are any effective treatments for depression besides drug cocktails
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.