[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >a few months ago i ask out a 7/10 qt girl >she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (10 KB, 321x339) Image search: [Google]
image.png
10 KB, 321x339
>be me
>a few months ago i ask out a 7/10 qt girl
>she says no
>whofuckingcares.png
>a few weeks later
>meet her
>she asks me out
>mfw
>i say yes
>we start dating
>she is complete tumblr normie trash
>she watches shitty "funny" youtubers that are actually faggots
>she listens to shitty normie bands
>tolerate this because she looks okay and i want to lose my virginity
>she makes sexual jokes a lot
>one day talking to her and she starts rubbing my crotch
>w.png
>boner.exe
>she stops and goes back to leaning on my shoulder
>ask her to give me a blowjob
>she starts getting mad
>ask her "THEN WHY THE HELL DO YOU ACT SO SEXUAL"
>mfw she says "i'm not like that"
>she is not actually sexual or wants to do anything sexual
>break up with her a few days later
>"I JUST GOT MOTHERFUCKING DUMPED".tumblr.txt
>mfw 24 and virgin
I'm going to die alone.
>>
>>29823524
cool blog post faggot
>>
>>29823524
wow she sounds retarded

like genetically inferior. you're better off
>>
>>29823524
>7/10
>tumblr girl
pick one
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 645x773
>>29823524
>>ask her to give me a blowjob
You fucked up m8, you should have just fucked her to lose your V card and bounced after
>>
>>29823524
>asks her for a blowjob
That's where you fucked everything up. Normal people don't ask people for that, it just happens naturally
>>
>>29823524
girls wanna be turned on too you autistic fuck, shoulda kissed her or at least touched her for a bit before jumping the gun on the bj
>>
File: retard.png (51 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
retard.png
51 KB, 657x527
>>29823524

>she starts rubbing my crotch
>she stops and goes back to leaning on my shoulder

She wanted you to take charge - you failed to do so then proceed to get ass blasted because she refused to give you a blowjob

pic related - its you
>>
>>29823736
this... seriously if a girl starts rubbing on you, dont fucking ask "can we have sex now" you will absolutely kill the mood, just fucking start making out with her and fuck
>>
>>29823524
So she's asexual and didn't think to disclose that to her boyfriend? She's never gonna keep a man with this approach so take solace in knowing she'll die alone.
>>
>>29823524
I actually hate people like that. They're sexually immature and fuck retarded. I don't know whether its all a front for something else (like insecurity) or whether they're just generally under-developed, immature kids but I saw it a lot when I was in high school.

People have even done it to me before on apps that are specifically designed for hooking up. It's just like, why the fuck are you even there, you stupid cunt? Do you just like the attention? These people will waste your time with their stupid bullshit and in the end give you nothing in return since they don't even want to commit to a relationship.

You did the right thing OP.
>>
>>29823583
This meme doesn't work on this board. This whole board is mostly whiny blog posts, so no one cares. You must be new to this board.
>>
It's on you. If someone comes running back to you, you should know something is up.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.