[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I stop the voices in my head?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: voices.png (27 KB, 593x515) Image search: [Google]
voices.png
27 KB, 593x515
How do I stop the voices in my head?
>>
the soul is immortal anon (:
>>
Take antipsychotics, or kill yourself.
>>
>>29823222
Nice trips you prancing fairy
>>
>>29823213
talk to them, it'll be funny
>>
I don't believe in mental illness.
>>
>>29823254
He didn't say he was hearing voices.
>>
>>29823254
>mental problems
>take drugs
Go away American, not every problem can be solved by paying for expensive unsubsidized pills
>>
File: 1464754257541.gif (1 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1464754257541.gif
1 MB, 500x500
>>29823213
By listening to them
>>
File: 1466397471617.jpg (44 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1466397471617.jpg
44 KB, 500x375
>>29823222
Th-thanks keku
>>
>>29823434
That's a nice jelly.
>>
>>29823213
White noise, brother
>>
>>29823213
Accept them.

You know when you're feeling bad, wishing you didn't suck, almost begging for life to end? You know when people say that you need to boost your self-esteem, that you need to love yourself more?

Well. That's bullshit.

To truly stop the voices in your head you need NOT to care about them. Struggling for self-esteem will only make you try to deny what the voices tell you, trying really hard to run, to not care, but you know you cannot. So why keep trying to not face the unavoidable? Just accept that you're trash. Accept that your life sucks, that it won't get better, that you'll never be alright.

Things are all hopeless for you. Give up yourself. Hate yourself. Make yourself not care about what the voices say because you know it's true. You know it's pointless fighting them. It doesn't hurt you when you're already dead inside. These voices won't stop anyway. They'll eternally chant the song of your uncontestable misery.

And you will enjoy it.
>>
>>29825217
this

oreganocomentdonutsteel
>>
>>29825217
this, once I got to that point I got enough confidence I got a girlfriend, no joke. just accept you are what you are, and sooner or later we are food for worms, so do what makes you happy, play some vidya, ask a girl out, if she turns u down call her a roasty and 360 back outta there. live your life with abandon, because what's the worst that can happen?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.