[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's another normie posting pictures of their exotic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: 1398392745873.png (8 KB, 500x450) Image search: [Google]
1398392745873.png
8 KB, 500x450
>it's another normie posting pictures of their exotic vacation

Where do they get the money for this?
>>
Where do you think dumb dumb?

Their parents.
>>
It's called having a job
>>
>>29822991
daddy

the dictatorship of the proletariat cannot come soon enough
>>
>>29823003
My parents are middle class and we can't afford to go to another country
>>
>>29822991
Working. Haha just kidding dont delude yourselves wagies
>>
>>29823019
Savings
>>
normies are also rich, god doesn't love you at all.
>>
>>29823016
>>29823054

Yup , they know how to budget unlike robots
>>
>>29823016
It's called having a good job
>>
literally all of them go to fucking cancun lmao
>>
>>29823242
Not exactly true senpai, I make 13$(2$ more than minimum wage here) an hour 60 hours a week in the summer(no overtime) and with that I paid my tuition and bought a 14 day vacation to Thailand.
>>
>>29822991
Save more money, dummy.

I'm going back to France soon enough to visit Versailles (not Paris, good God do I hate Paris) again.
>>
I earn 500ish AUD a week and am going on a week long ski trip in September in New Zealand. Just gotta find a place with cheap rent and don't be a total dumb shit with your money.

Also work sucks and I'm quitting in a few months once I've saved up to get a new PC and a few other things anyway.
>>
My normie brother moved out at like 27 because he spent every cent be made from 18-26 on going on holidays around the world. He was earning like 55-60k a year.
>>
File: image_0.jpg (76 KB, 855x540) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
76 KB, 855x540
>>29822991
If it makes you feel better, burglars use those updates as a go signal.
>>
File: hank hulk.png (515 KB, 629x670) Image search: [Google]
hank hulk.png
515 KB, 629x670
>"oh dude you should totally go to x its great man highly recommended"

Its like they want me to kill them
They are practically begging for a bullet right through the snapback

>tfw you will never step foot on japanese soil
>>
>>29823418
>cheap rent

goodluck with that, i live in queenstown everything is expensive

ruapehu for u
>>
>>29823507
I mean where I live in Australia. Also don't complain about shit being expensive, it's cheaper for me to fly to NZ and ski there than it is for me to ski in Australia, shit's retarded.
>>
Reminder that traveling isn't even fun if you aren't a normalfag.

You're just going to aimlessly walk around and maybe take a few pictures of interesting scenery. After that you'll get something weird to eat and head back to your motel with the growing anxiety of knowing it was a waste of $4000.

When normals travel they go with a group of friends, they have lots of sex with the locals, they end up in parties and celebrations. You won't have any of that.
>>
>>29823576
sex costs 50 euro in amsterdam though
>>
>>29822991

> rich parents
> go to college
> wagecuck
> drop $5k on 3 week vacation

pretty simple holmes
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 900x900
>>29823576

>have lots of sex with the locals

HOW THE FUCK DOES THIS HAPPEN
>>
>>29823659
it doesn't, unless you are holidaying in thailand or phillipines
>>
>>29822991
Going on a vacation by yourself of with a few friends isn't really that expensive if you have a job and know how to save money.
Also using things like Airbnb or a cheap hostel saves a lot of money instead of going to any popular resort.
>>
>>29823659
I have no clue but literally every non married normalfag to have taken a vacation far away has told me all about the free sex they had with locals.

They live lives entirely different from us.
>>
>>29823707
i mean we can't really compare ourselves to normalfags, because let's face it, you hate socializing
>>
>>29823659
If you go to a place where you don't actually look like locals (almost any asian or south american country if you are white) there is a high chance that local girls will get interested in your white cock.
Of course you have to not be a complete sperg and look decent enough to have a chance.
>>
>>29823727
I like posting on /r9k/ though, isn't that socializing?
Honestly I can't remember if I started to hate being around people of my own accord or if it was learned into me after repeated negative consequences after trying to reach out to others.
>>
>>29822991
isnt this the normie board though? all I see here is people talking about gfs and feels and shit.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.