[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any ways around student loan debt that comes with college.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: FullSizeRender (1).jpg (53 KB, 371x443) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender (1).jpg
53 KB, 371x443
Are there any ways around student loan debt that comes with college. I'll be finished high school relatively soon and I have no idea what to do after. I just want to be able to get a job thats not total shit and some sort of residence where i can continue living the way i do now. I don't want to end up in debt for the rest of my life like the rest of the normies in my school.
>>
>>29822756
Don't be American, alternatively you could learn german and study for free in Germany.

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-32821678

You still have to pay for food and rent, but it does end up being cheaper than studying in the freedomburgers
>>
>>29822756
My aunt is 48 and owes 20k in debt. The last job she had most of her check went to debt collectors, they will take as much as they can.
Do not take out a student loan in the US unless you're sure you will be able to pay it back
>>
vote Bernie

oh wait you ended up voting for a criminal oligarch and a corporate fearmonger. good job america
>>
Go get an apprenticeship they pay you to learn.
>>
>>29822756
Go to a community college and then transfer with good grades, this should get you grants + cut the cost in half. Meanwhile you can get a job and start saving, but you probably won't do that either because you're actually a fucking normie too you just don't know it yet.
>>
>>29822756
Community college. I literally got my tuition 100% discounted and get financial aid money on top, I'm legitimately making money going to school.
>>
>>29822756
Steps to cheap college:
1) Get good grades in highschool. Also see if your school offers college course; any you do in HS you don't have to pay for in college.
2) Go to a local college; many colleges offer big scholarships to good students from local schools. I'm talking huge scholarships, big enough to cover half or more of tuition.
3) Find other scholarships
4) Be a minority
>>
You could always flee the country afterwards.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.