[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what happened here? >gun partially visible in pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (703 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.png
703 KB, 1024x768
what happened here?

>gun partially visible in pic related
>>
>>29822754
Seems to me like he got injured
>>
>>29822754
Shot on ipone 6
>>
>>29822754
cop shoots brazilian fags. his head is in backseat?
>>
>>29822754
>mexican cop shoots black man
>WHITEY BETTER APOLOGIZE
fuck this gay country
>>
File: micah-johnson-e1467991093693.jpg (83 KB, 1225x688) Image search: [Google]
micah-johnson-e1467991093693.jpg
83 KB, 1225x688
>black man goes black lives matter racist murdering spree literally targeting only whites
>not one mention of his skin color in the press
>15 mentions of OP niggers skin color and the previous nigger's in the same day
>entire press quietly trying to dismiss this fact and squelch the fact he's black and went on race fueled murder spree that was instilled by the constant barrage the media paints the world as so oppressive towards blacks

i want someone in the media to correlate the press relation to when we took down the fucking confederate flag and literally started censoring and banning our country's history, because some niggers got shot and the guy who shot them had some confederate flag somewhere. then match that shit up with this massive murder spree with the black lives matter movement and fucking completely fucking DESTROY these fucking cockroaches once and for all, just fucking stop this bullshit, stop perpetuating this bullshit fucking "DIN DO NUFFIN WONG" every fucking time some dumb ass ignorant nigger gets shot, and we have to deal with some massive fallout, and have to hear about the nigger's skin color, every fucking time
>>
>>29822754
He was licensed to carry.
>>
>>29822754
The cop was trigger happy.

Doesnt mean all cops are programmed to kill blacks like people try to make it out to believe.
>>
>>29822754
>gets pulled over for busted tail light
>license and registeration please
>hello officer, I have a license to carry a firearm, here I'll show you
>reaches into pocket for wallet
>cop thinks it's a gun and tells him to stop
>keeps going
>cop shoots him
>everyone gets mad

It was an all around fucked up situation. Here's what should of happened
>get pulled over for busted tail light
>have carry permit card and ID card on your hand with hands ontop of the steering wheel
>inform police officer you are carrying legally and ask him how you should proceed for his safety

Just what happens when an untrained police officer deals with an untrained person with a conceal carry permit. You get a deadly situation where someone dies a dumb death.
>>
File: 1467861414488.png (11 KB, 411x387) Image search: [Google]
1467861414488.png
11 KB, 411x387
>"FUCKING NIGGER" @ 3:30 sec mark

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>29824368
There was that whole 'whitey shooting up a church to start a race war' thing senpai
>>
>>29824368
fuck ya brother, KILL ALL NIGGERS
>>
>>29822754
>black dude tells chink officer he has a concealed firearm as he reaches for his wallet
>chink officer shoots him 4 times

Even /pol/ is defending this guy. He literally did nothing wrong.
>>
>>29822754
a nigger spilled his kool aid
>>
>>29822754
>Guy says he's concealed carrying
>Guy starts reaching down to his side
>Guy also had a fuckton of traffic violations
>E A GUD BOAY E DINDU NUFFIN E ON IS WAY TA CHURCH YO
>>
>>29826847
>Guy also had a fuckton of traffic violations

For shit like not having his insurance with him.

>Guy says he's concealed carrying

Is that not what you're supposed to do when a cop pulls you over? Should he have said nothing?

>Guy starts reaching down to his side

To get his wallet, as instructed, and as he told the cop.
>>
>>29827165
>Is that not what you're supposed to do when a cop pulls you over? Should he have said nothing?

>>29825387
>>
>>29826693
>black dude tells chink officer he has a concealed firearm as he reaches for his wallet

What a retard.
>>
>>29827165
>PUT YOUR HANDS UP
AYO HOL UP LEMME REECH FOR MY POCKET I GOT A GUN
*Gets shot
AYO WHY YOU DO DIS I DUNDU NUFFIN
>>
>>29827307
edgy :0000
>>
>>29827347
>This is what reddit considers edgy
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.