[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a question for suicidal people here. Would you want to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1466055978589.png (568 KB, 796x558) Image search: [Google]
1466055978589.png
568 KB, 796x558
I have a question for suicidal people here. Would you want to be reincarnated as somebody you regard as ideal? Or do you hold the notion that no life is worth living and that happy people are just ignorant?
>>
Being reincarnated sounds like hell to me. Forced to live over and over and over without any possibility of eternal rest.

I'll take nonexistence
>>
File: DbObSUh.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
DbObSUh.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
I'm sure if normies can enjoy life by just existing and browsing facebook then there's definitely something wrong with my dopamine levels or something.

I stopped enjoying things like I used to years ago (before the chan), so I know what enjoying things feels like. Life just got so bland, so being reincarnated as a 9/10 flat chested jazzmaster playing qt with regular dopamine levels would be pretty cool.

tldr theres something wrong with me, theres a reason normies are named after the word normal
>>
>>29822659
>Would you want to be reincarnated as somebody you regard as ideal?
YESS
It really wouldn't have to be ideal. In fact I'd take reincarnate as a completely random person (in the western world though please). That would very probably be great. i.e., reroll my character.
>>
I feel like I've lived several lifetimes already
>>
I'd reincarnate as someone with lots of money so I could order heroin online to kill myself LMAOOOOOO
>>
File: crying spider.jpg (48 KB, 626x551) Image search: [Google]
crying spider.jpg
48 KB, 626x551
I think I'd just like to die. I had a near-death experience like three years ago when I was drowning and it was very peaceful and comforting. I felt this serenity inside myself the moment I gave up fighting to keep above water. Time seemed to slow down to a halt. I saw colorful streams of light everywhere. I didn't really feel like I was a conscious being anymore. I was more like an inanimate object, I guess. My senses were all blocked, my thoughts were clear, and everything was relaxed into infinity. It was a really beautiful feeling.

I remember most of it pretty well because I vividly re-experience it whenever I'm near a pool of water or walking in very heavy rain. I start to suffocate whenever it happens. I don't know why my brain just decided to start giving up in any kind of water-related situation after I nearly drowned. Maybe it knows that I shouldn't be alive and it's trying to finish the job.
>>
>>29822906
forgot to mention, reincarnating as someone ideal would really only be good if I retained my memories of robot hardship from this life
>>
>>29822659
I'll take "ignorance" if it makes me happy. Re-incarnated as someone I regard as ideal:
No.

Because I would not be them. I would still be me. I would not be a great physicist. I would be a bumbling mentally incompetent lazy schizophrenic with female personality traits who would amount to nothing, so I would be doing history a great injustice by defaming such a great name.
>>
>>29823094
Thats really beautiful, damn
>>
>Would you want to be reincarnated as somebody you regard as ideal?

Yeah, life as a remarkable man or even just a normal woman would be great.
>>
Let me be reincarnated as someone with better looks/social skills any day
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.