[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are /pol/tards so cringy and angry?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: 1466900966862.png (108 KB, 744x1180) Image search: [Google]
1466900966862.png
108 KB, 744x1180
Why are /pol/tards so cringy and angry?
>>
>>29822269
niggerfaggot whore cuck. i bet you dont even neet fagtron. lol, im so witty
>>
>>29822364
>tfw no gf
cmon i'm a nice guy
stupid fucking whores
>>
>>29822269
You just get butthurt when you see people be so causal with your most treasured beliefs that professor Goldbergstein taught you, such as that white people are evil and non-whites are competent. If leftism is so correct, why can't it take a joke?
>>
File: 1456847790886.jpg (51 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1456847790886.jpg
51 KB, 600x600
Whoever made that image must have been pretty butt bungled. Makes sense though, liberals would use shame to make someone vote for their shitty candidates.
>>
Why the hate for flipflops?
>>
corpse eyes are inherently insecure cucks behind the false superiority complex
>>
Bootlicking complex. Their parents controlled their lives and they are so used to it that they want all of society to be that way. Mix that with sexual frustration and a lack of education and you got yourself a complete answer.
>>
>>29822520
I think it's the opposite. They were raised by liberals and single mothers and they DON'T want society to be like that. Maybe just a meme though.
>>
>>29822269
>/pol/ boogeyman
Fuck off. Your just as bad as the people who complain about reddit and tumblr just because they have different political opinions.
>>
>>29822557
>t. polfag

back to your cuckshed
>>
>>29822584
>using the word cuck
>calling me a /pol/ack
>>
>>29822554
hey guys let's have a truly free society free of oppressive liberals by creating a strict regime that promotes the genocide of anyone we don't like
>>
>>29822460
>shitty candidates.
do you even realize that Trump is objectively one of the shittiest candidates in decades?

he's so shitty at benig a candidate that his campaign has been in free fall even while his opponent, the most hated woman in america, faces constant scandal
>>
File: 1463130676793.jpg (318 KB, 1000x967) Image search: [Google]
1463130676793.jpg
318 KB, 1000x967
>>29822663
>shitty
>not most based in the last couple decades
Learn your fucking history you simp, Trump is not only the best choice for America right now, he's the necessary choice for any progress around here.
>>
>>29822615
Hehe yeah I guess the genocide part is pretty contentious.
tbf I don't think they're serious about that. Not ALL of them anyway.
>>
>>29822663
it's a real fucking shame that Jill Stein, the person American's would choose if she was part of the two party system, is completely ignored because she is not part of the two party system.
>>
>>29822663
They are both the shittiest candidates we have had in decades and quite possibly ever. One is using corruption to get the presidency and the other is trying to cash off of it.
>>
They're all 13

gsg
>>
>>29822663
He's having a hard time winning, so he's a shitty candidate? So the candidate who wins is necessarily great?

Of course Trump's campaign isn't a sure thing. It was a long shot from the beginning. The media truly are against him. Nonstop bullshit all day against him.
>>
>>29822451
/pol/ I want you to understand why we hate you.
We dont hate you because what you say is "offensive". Remember where the fuck you are, we are each about 1 click away from watching women with 12 inch cocks fucking each other. And at one point this site even had guro and loli boards. Oh my god you said nigger! This totally shocks my unenlightened sheeple mind.

No, we hate you because you are the new furfags. You see, the problem with furfags, wasnt that they jerked off to furry shit, it was that they were so fucking obnoxious about it. Everything had to be made furry. Every forum avatar had to be a fursona. They had to constantly broadcast the fact that they were furfags to everyone, and when this was met with derision, they doubled down on their effort. They labeled the rational reaction to their faggotry "fursecution" and actively set out to be the biggest faggots they could possibly be to combat it.

Stormniggers are exactly the same. I have yet to see a single board on this site that doesnt regularly have off topic derails about niggers or jews. Always with craftyjew.jpg and A Wyatt Mann cartoons. It doesnt matter how off topic it is, /pol/ users cant help but broadcast the fact that they are stormniggers.

What does the average IQ of blacks have to do with this thread? I mean, really what does it add to the conversation about the movie? Jack shit. All it does is send out a big loud signal to everyone in the thread that LOOK AT ME! I AM SO RACIST! YOU SHOULD BE OFFENDED!

TL;DR Stormfags are just the same as furfags only their "fursecution" is called "political correctness".

>>>/pol/
>>>/pol/
>>>/pol/
>>
>>29822719
Eh yeah. If there was a ranked preference voting system of some sort, she might have a real chance. Hell, if Bernie ran as an independent he might have a chance too in this case. I support Trump now, but I supported Bernie before. I didn't really look into Jill though. She seems great.
>>
>>29822768
This, /pol/bots leave r9k and go back to your containment board and never come back
>>
File: 1461571346494.jpg (76 KB, 610x475) Image search: [Google]
1461571346494.jpg
76 KB, 610x475
>>29822797
>supporting Trump makes you a racist /pol/tard
This is the meme I hate the most :(
>>
>>29822269
>Believes every shortcoming in his life is due to a grand conspiracy against him in particular and his "race" in general

That's rich coming from a nigger. How's that "institutional racism" treating you, coon?
>>
>>29822460
>muh liberals

God you burgers are insufferable. Why do you need to box people in with certain labels?
>>
>>29822823
Support trump if you want but don't shit up /v/ /tv/ /r9k/ etc etc. you have pol, use it.

Fucking done. Fuck 4chan. Sick of this shit. Fuck moot. Fuck 4chan. Memes.
>>
>>29822920
but anon, there are people here that care about you.
Pls don't go. Don't leave me with the underage /pol/ retards
>>
>>29822768
>>29822768
>/pol/ I want you to understand why we hate you
>giving a fuck why tumblr hates anything
>>
File: 1460459115807.png (186 KB, 480x380) Image search: [Google]
1460459115807.png
186 KB, 480x380
>>29822269
oh boy it's this thread again, made by the same shitskin from reddit that got btfo in /pol/
>>
>>29822768
Thank the ir shills, they're effective at encouraging racism.
>>
>OP
>massive cuck

Pick two.
>>
File: 1425413420636.gif (922 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1425413420636.gif
922 KB, 400x225
>>29822269
lets change the subject
why is /pol/ so addicting and practically is the best board on 4chan at the moment
clearly /pol/acks are doing something right when so many faggots and liberbabies get triggered that they hate to resort to shaming tactics like women with barely functioning brain
>>
>>29822937
Just opened a reddit account. I'm going I can't take this place anymore.

See you on the other side friends. The pol cancer is too strong.

~ Memes
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.