[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My life is getting a restart in Phoenix
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1465506485888.jpg (169 KB, 749x1231) Image search: [Google]
1465506485888.jpg
169 KB, 749x1231
My life is getting a restart in Phoenix
>>
>>29822120
>Dolphins fan

What a whore
>>
angie's body is fucking perfect
>>
>>29822120
>My life is getting a restart in Phoenix
cool, which part are you going to?

what's the reason for the big move?
>>
>>29822177

I live on LA & I mostly just work & go home. I'm pretty much paying for all the shit I don't use
>>
>>29822120
she was engaged to some hispanic dude but he cheated on her apparently
to think that you could be so attractive as a male you could chase other tail like angie didn't even matter...I could only dream of being that good
>>
File: dat ass.jpg (51 KB, 359x305) Image search: [Google]
dat ass.jpg
51 KB, 359x305
>>29822418
i want that kind of ambition and confidence. can you imagine how smug that fucker is?
>>
>>29822418
he's probably just got shit impulse control like most spics
>>
>>29822485
you sir sound saltier than a for glory player
>>
>>29822418
pic of hispanic dude?
>>
>>29822513
it's just stupid to put a guy on a pedestal just for cheating. it isn't special behavior and doesn't mean he's some kind of badass, probably just that he thought he wouldn't get caught.

>you sir

fucking christ
>>
Hey same. I was born and raised in rural Washington, did the whole 'smart as a kiddo but then underachieved as a teen' thing and dropped out of my second term at community college because of a lack of attending class, decided to move down to Phoenix with my brother, get a job, restart community college with a different degree and while living on my own a bit
>>
>>29824121

What made you chose Phoenix over Seattle? Or Portland or even LA/SD
>>
File: CmuWSbdUsAAeL55.jpg large.jpg (82 KB, 599x830) Image search: [Google]
CmuWSbdUsAAeL55.jpg large.jpg
82 KB, 599x830
>>29824184
Lack of liberals. They're so annoying in Seattle.
>>
>>29824184
When I said 'move down with my brother' I meant he was already living down there, and I moved in with him. Believe me if I could have chosen to go anywhere in the US I would have gone somewhere in New England desu.
>>
>>29824232
Gotcha, is it a robot friendly city?
>>
>>29824275
I don't know, my room is robot friendly and that's where I am the most.

Define robot friendly, but I've lived here for not even 2 months and my most exposure to the town has been at various stores (bookstores, fast food and grocery store)
>>
>>29824314

I look at NYC being a good robot city because it's large enough that your anynomous when outside, tons of stuff to do that you can find people who'll have the same hobbies as you or find new hobbies, & jobs
>>
>>29824369
Phoenix is like the 6th largest city in the US, you're obviously going to be anonymous wherever you go. There's also a billion and one things to do because again, there are just so many people.
>>
>>29824395

I use to live in Houston & there was nothing to do there
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.