[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/selfimprovement/ general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1457912413414.jpg (13 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1457912413414.jpg
13 KB, 320x320
Alright NEETS and fuckups alike, what's your big plan for your rebirth?

I'm going to start working out.
>>
me too senpai, am i strong enough to even go day one?
>>
Buy a bicycle.
Ride bicycle to gym 3 times a week where I will lift weights.
Go hiking/trail running/climbing(indoors) once a week.
Swim 3 times a week.
Cook all my meals.
Focus on work and finishing my project.
Read 10-30 pages a day.
Keep shitposting to a minimum.
>>
>>29821940
is my desire for being physically attractive greater than the instant gratification of eating lots of ice cream and chinese food every day?
>>
>>29821888
ive started walking outside while playing Pokemon Go
>>
>>29821888
I need 4 more pounds for my goal weight (108)
Going to buy new clothes during fall/winter
Hopefully get enrolled back into college for a new major
Try to get a job that is enjoyable albeit for very low pay
Hopefully move out within the next two years
Start my dream hobby.
>>
>>29821888
>what's your big plan for your rebirth?

I have no plan

I mean I know what I need to do, start studying more, get better grades, start talking more, join clubs, make friends etc

but it's delusional to think it will actually happen
>>
>>29821940
The only failure is when you stop trying. Normalfag sentence I know, but it's true, get better or die trying.

>>29821955
Sounds like a solid plan desu.

>>29821964
Only you know for sure.

>>29821968
It's a start, kek, every gym in my town is a church.

>>29821994
Sounds solid.

>>29821997
Been there before man, shit sucks. Eventually you'll get sick of your own shit and force change. That's what happened to me, at least.
>>
I saw this thread and went, fuck it. I'll start doing some improvements and try break this shitty cycle
So i got dressed, went downstairs and thought id do the washing up, try to do something productive

so i took my sertraline, went down, thought id put on some music, so i took their laptop, set it down and let spotify play, fucking thirty seconds into washing up there's fucking burning

of course stupid cunt me set it down on top the fucking kitchen hob and accidentally turned the fucking thing on

my christmas present to them fucking gone because retard, how am i suppose to explain this shit
>>
I'm trying to quit 4chan. So far unsuccessful.
>>
I just need a haircut. My hair is down to my mid back.

>"anon you need to cut your hair you would look much better"
>>
>>29822435
wow, thats spectacular. take solace in the fact no one else could have done something like that

warranty?
>>
>>29822624
warranties dont cover act of retard

And the site i brought it from doesnt even list it anymore, obviously some wise fuck smarter than me realised how retarded it would be dto keep it
>>
Just venting.

I just got rejected by my dream company, the one whose software I trained on and was always at my college recruiting and at every professional conference in my field. Many of my peers got hired and tons of alumni work there, so I always thought I could get a job just by schmoozing the right people.

Whats worse about this rejection is I didn't even have to send in an application or go through the soulless shooting resumes into the dark, they contacted me first and set up an interview for a position that was perfect for someone with no experience straight out of school. I did everything I could to be professional - cover letters, portfolios, thank yous and follow ups.

I was genuinely excited about this job opportunity, more so than just getting any job in my field. Being noticed by this company meant a lot, especially after getting only one interview out of a hundred applications sent.

Now I don't even know what to feel or do. My interest in my field (geographic info systems) is gone and I feel like I am unqualified for anything I went to school for. Where did I fuck up with this interview? How do I move forward when all there is left is to apply to jobs i don't care about, who will never call back, never even look at my resume, who will just tell me they want only applicants with 2 years experience to apply?
>>
>>29822435
You could start by saying stove like a normal person you fucking retard
>>
>getting my conceal carry permit
>going to start working out again
>start on reading a book
>try to cook more
>>
>>29821888
>Getting new desktop next week
>Getting back into modeling
>Downloading unity and unreal 4 to start dicking around and learning slowly
>Committing to more drawing
>Going to college
>Starting a part time thing with my mom's contact
>>
>>29823121
>what are dialects
>>
>>29821888

> be me
> flawless 10 years ago
> get cucked
> obese
> can't stop fucking eating
> this fucking sucks m8
> hurts to not eat
> hurts to eat
> everything hurts and I'm dying
> too weak to fix my shit
> too weak to be goodlooking
> all that matters is being hot
> REEEEEEEEEE
> OK time to lift to look like a greased graceful musclebro
> REEEEEEEEEE
> REEEEEEEEEEE
> or I could self immolate like a monk, bet I'd burn reeeal goood with my 150lbs of blubber
> REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
> money status looks
> fat fucks can't get money or status
> going bald too
> looks are literally 90% of what matters
> REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
> REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
> REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
> fuck this shit fuck fuck fuck
> it's fasting and powerlifting here on out
> literally nothing else matters
> the world is fucked and out of my control
> i hurt either way
> time to weep and lift and weep and lift
> and weep and lift and weep and lift
> never eat
> never fap fap fap fap
> never eat
> never feel good
> literally feel the pain of death and deprivation in every moment
> feel the pain that YES, THERE IS A RIGHT AND WRONG and
> YOU WASTED 15 YEARS YOU IDIOT!!
> THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH LYING TO GET LAID, like ALL your exes did
> nothing wrong with being a FINANCE BRO who kills others with apathy and lies to enjoy amazing sex with virgins and good girls
> nothing wrong with spreading herpes
> not his problem. not illegal.
> REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
> REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee
> if CHAD all things are possible
> REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
> REEEEEEEEEEe
> REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee
> feel the AGONY of knowing that YOU MUST DO THE RIGHT THING
> feel the RAPE of the IMAGINED FATHER
> giving the TRUTH OF LAW
> and imposing SUFFERING
> feel the TERROR of making a stand
> THIS is good
> I TAKE attractiveness for myself. SUBTRACTING it from the world.
> I FORCE other people to WORK and SUFFER to keep up, or SUFFER MORE when their fat asses get passed up
> GOD LEFT ME TO SUFFER AND DIEEE
>>
>>29821888
I did like 20 pushups on thursday and 15 yesterday, and my chest is hurting really bad from over working my muscles
>>
>>29824586
This is the worst thing I've ever read on Arcanine.
>>
>>29824711

thats not very nice, i haVE TO LIVE IT SENPAI\\

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I AM GOING TO FUCKING DO ALL THIS STUFF AND aah fuck it
>>
>>29821888
Getting a portfolio and applying to college.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.